You'll never guess who's behind opioid addiction

This is Dr. Raymond Sackler, a long time physician who went on to found Purdue Pharma, the company that introduced OxyContin to the market. It did this by citing shady 1980s research stating there was a less than 1% risk of addiction. He died this past June at age 97, his fortune (as Purdue Pharma is privately owned) worth around $13 billion. Now as we all know OxyContin (and oxycodone in general) is one of the leading drugs in the current opioid/heroin problem sweeping America and especially white America and this man is directly responsible for it. But who is Raymond Sackler really? Well let's take a look. I'm sure you'll be really surprised.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raymond_Sackler

>Due to Jewish quotas imposed by the major U.S. medical schools during that era, he pursued medical education starting at Anderson College of Medicine (Glasgow, Scotland).
>Sackler, with his two brothers, Arthur and Mortimer
>Mortimer
>multiple sponsorships regarding Tel Aviv University
>American people of Polish-Jewish descent
>Jewish American philanthropists

Well whaddaya know? Turns out the opioid crisis is yet another is yet another semitic trick!

I'd want to block all feelings if I were a stupid Ameriburger, too.

>jewish
I really want to start believing in the holocaust again just so i can think theres some kind of justice in this world

lmfao

in the Protocol of the Elder Zion they referred to this time period as the 3rd Opium Wars

Huh, wouldn't jew know it

following other threads, but this is a good redpill OP

It's the same thing with hormonal birth control.

What do you really think causes infertility, autism, and an increased rate of divorce?

The decline of families and the rise of promiscuous females?

I'm tired but check out articles about "birth control changes attraction" and "pheromones responsible for attraction" (Scientific American).

Estrogen literally changes brain chemistry. Pregnant women spend more time with those whom they're related to genetically. It helps protect the unborn child.

What happens if a woman isn't pregnant and gets married to a man with whom she couldn't (or shouldn't have a child)?

Infertility and or autism.

Pharma is still to blame. It's not vaccines though. Right sinner but different sin.

If that's not enough for you compare rates of divorce to the mass production and prescription of hormonal birth control. Once blind, my eyes were made to see the truth.

dude. no offense but cut down on the fucking reddit spacing for fuck's sake

opiates are fucking awesome and only Plebs and poor people get addicted and die, now I go to the doctor and they give me shitty tramadol or some shit and I can't even get high for a week on that and go on a bender. Shitty as fuck. You need to be twisted off meth to really enjoy the feeling that heroin gives you, it's so relaxing that sometimes you just daze off to the land of nod, and that is fun in its own right, but nothing has ever felt better than sitting speedballing with a girl who was my friend. Too bad, she had a boyfriend and a side guy. I had to stop myself from falling in love with her. To be young again, the feel is surreal. Chances thrown, nothings free, longing for what used to be.

Just stop taking the pills you stupid rednecks.
They're bad for you.

Wow you're a fag

go back

What don't you blame jews for?

I just heard Michael Savage talking about this kike family the other day. Never heard of them before.

you should go to church. or put a gun in your mouth.
either of those is fine.

>opioid crisis
Man, how did the FDA not see this coming? I mean there's a 200 year history of this. Morphine is addictive? Try new Heroin! Heroin is addictive? We have Fentanyl. Fentanyl is addictive? Try new X.

I guess we are kind of lucky that this madness didn't jump the Atlantic yet. After my operation in January, which was very painful, I was given simple over the counter Ibuprofen by the hospital. It was still painful that way, but the pain was manageable.

t. backwoods of kentucky

you retards are why jews keep getting away with this

you are absolutley fucking right. these people have their names all over ivy league university halls. when they got sued, they took down a bunch of high-level people in the corporation but the family was unscathed and continued doing this shit lying to doctors about how addictive the drugs really were. they even passed legislation to pretty much let them transport massive amounts of it all over the country with zero accountability.

Why isn't the government taking action now? I mean this has been going on a while, and by now everyone involved KNOWS oxycodone is a problem. Everyone: doctors, law enforcement, rehab clinics. It's literally so that if a Sheriff asks a smack or fentanyl convict how did you get into this, that over 50% answer "it started by my being prescribed oxicontine".

>this man is directly responsible for it
You're a fucking idiot.
You know who is responsible for it? White trash and nigger junkies that should have never been born in the first place.

Zero fucking sympathy for drug abusers.

>t. going to OD soon
just remember when you do i told you so

You forgot this ((( )))

ahha, oh yeah, those coal miners and truckers sure know how to pull the big pharma strings!

retard. big pharma lied to doctors about how addictive they truly were. most people went for pain from an accident or surgery and ruined their fucking lives trusting their doctors. doctors would make more money prescribing opioids than Tylenol so of course they fucking didn't give a shit. they'd give them these pill for problems that didn't require more than Tylenol and some rest. sorry, but these people would have never fucking taken these drugs on their own to fuck up their lives.

>Tylenol
Paracetamol (tylenol) doesn't even work with half the patients, and there's a risk of a high fever with patients under 16.

There are however "harmless" over the counter alternatives that you don't even need a prescription for. That being said, there's a risk of developping a dependency for anything that you take for longer than a month.

ttt

>What happens if a woman isn't pregnant and gets married to a man with whom she couldn't (or shouldn't have a child)?
>Infertility and or autism.

>Paracetamol (tylenol)
Acetaminophen