They're willing to lie about history that happened 70 years ago...

They're willing to lie about history that happened 70 years ago. They could be lying about things that happened 1000 -> 10k+ years ago. I've seen a few of these threads the past few nights and many people seemed to like it.

Tell me Sup Forums, how are they lying to us about history?

first of all, the globe is a lie

>brainlets thinking so mesolithic

we don't actually know anything. the world is full of overconfidence. however, if you want to succeed, you got to accept the vast majority of it. So, it might as well be the truth.

>believing the world exists for 20k+ years
>believing in fairy tale generated maps
kys

I read an article the other day by some British academic who claimed the we're actually living in the 18th century. He pointed to the lack of information during the Dark Ages as a deliberate attempt by Constantine to suppress something really bad.

Giza was a working power plant. It was destroyed along with the advanced civilization 12,900 years ago, possibly by a supernova. Then again there was the comet that smashed into the Laurentide ice sheet 11,600 years ago which caused the consistency of flood myths worldwide among disparate societies. Notice how ever since, man has been obsessed with timekeeping, calendars, astronomy. Prediction. The anxiety lives on in us.

Lack proof isn’t proof

very interesting pic, i like how iberia is exactly the same except for gibraltar

Fomenko new chronology

It wasn't as lazy as that. It was basically a theory that proposed a deliberate re-engineering of calendars. I don't buy it, but it's interesting.

it's the year 7526, only brainlets don't know it by now

Lack of grammar isn't grammar.

Sea levels were only 400 feet lower. There's no way a mid Atlantic ridge would've been dry land during that time. That's thousands of feet beneath the current sea level.

gibraltar was carved by a natural levee breaking during one of these melting periods flooding the entire mediterranean in a matter of weeks.

because the area has 2 different plates converging it's pusing up mountains and the region would've remained blocked if it weren't for this tipping point of sea level (probably during a hurricane + high tide, then the power of the water would've carved rock away like sand

you're right i just got this image from google, it would still have had island chains exposed (with tropical climates) and human civilizational remains would've been washed away by storm/sea activity by now

Atlantis still exists, but they have weather machines to conceal it. Notice how all Atlantic Hurricanes seem to originate in the same place?

do u guys queue up a list of turbo autism posts to test out your get-generator bot?

or is that just the schizophrenia kicking in?

>Notice how all Atlantic Hurricanes seem to originate in the same place?

That is a function of HAARP, not Atlantis. The city is beneath the sea but those in power have their knowledge, passed down in the mystery schools. It is a shame they use it for evil ends instead of sharing it mankind.

Gobekli tepi or whatever that place in Turkey is called. Civilisation is probably way older than we think.

>Tell me Sup Forums, how are they lying to us about history?

So a bunch of people witnessed a reordering of the planets during the last catastrophe. Everyone had a consensus of what happened and started handing down the stories within our spoken language. Some of us developed writing, and wrote these stories down.

Over several generations, nobody had seen any catastrophes and it was difficult to imagine what the original group of people were talking about. So some old ass crazy dude with a long, white beard comes up with an explanation that they were talking about gods fighting in the heavens and shit like that, and everyone sort of runs with it. Some people had the original stories written down, but when invading armies conquered them they burned their libraries so that was that.

Fast-forward to modern times, a bunch of Jewish academics working for the Illuminati working on orders from our gods gave us the idea that our ancestors were a bunch of primitive idiots who dreamed it all up, and it doesn't make any sense at all whatsoever. They lied to us so we would never figure out what's really going on.

And that's how they lied to us.

Isn't that place rumored to be the inspiration for the Tower of Babel?

Maybe I forgot a word. Loser. Here’s your (you)

Get a life

They already do that, Jewish slaves never built the pyramids

WELCOME TO THE RAPTURE!

This is an easy rabbit hole to go down, it just takes two questions.
1, In our recorded history, what's the furthest back we can go in time, as in civilizations and events do we know for sure took place? That'd probably be Sumeria and Ancient Egypt. After that maybe the Mayans, the Chinese, then the Greeks.
2. What does THEIR history narrate? What do original ancient historical texts/stories/paintings from these cultures tell us about our past? Read up on their accounts and you'll find your next step is studying theology+astronomy. Godspeed user.

>They could be lying about things that happened 1000 -> 10k+ years ago
>they
they and them are the vague group that paranoid conspiritards use to simaultaneously remove their own agency as well as confer upon themselves some deep understanding of the world.
It's the wisdom of the couch potato.
"I aint gotta learn shit, i got this ALL worked out."