How do we fix the LA traffic problem? Why is our state government so retarded in fixing this

How do we fix the LA traffic problem? Why is our state government so retarded in fixing this

>inb4 carpet bomb us
That is an option

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-kx-LRDP5G4
youtube.com/watch?v=rnGlYG8UjFk
youtube.com/watch?v=Dl30TQ7dOR0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get rid of all the illegal beaners. Remember when they did "A day without an (illegal) immigrant?" Zero traffic. I wish they'd do it again forever.

The best solution is to get rid of illegal aliens. It would lower the population and only tax payers would be driving which would cause better road maintenance since it would not be used by people not paying tax.

Just nuke it! No really nothing special about that degenerate state. Over populated, if ever there was a purge to be done, CA is first place it should happen.

>stop all immigration fueled population growth
>let areas stabilize
>prevent building of new realestate (like replacing short houses with huge/tall condos
>try and build new infrastructure while also lowering the population of overly crowded areas through tearing down housing and building parks/meeting places

I dunno, those are my ideas
lots of big cities are overcrowded as fuck and its awful in many ways, traffic being one of the most obvious things

Most of these cities used to have dramatically lower populations and simply don't have the infrastructure to support the endless increases

>expecting our commie infested state government to do anything right
We just became a sanctuary state. Calexit, followed by reunification and a purge of all leftists is the only foreseeable end game.

holy shit we are suuuper fucked
i dont see a real way out of this and pols inability to key into a good solution confirms my suspicions

>carpet bomb

not powerful enough

Lol i remember that day, the company i worked for had one of its most productive days then so much done

>California
>Dealing with infrastructure problems

If the Oroville Dam didn't convince you that Commiefornia prioritizes gibs and illegals over infrastructure then you've never had a red pill in your life.

>Why is our state government so retarded in fixing this

You basically just answered your own question, also CalTrans takes ages to fix anything thanks to bureaucracy.

Here is what really pisses me off
>the new train from downtown to SaMo is fucking packed, they refuse to add more cars to the trains
>level crossings so it fucking backs up everything in the westwood/cheviot area
>place fasttrak on freeway using taxpayer money, make people pay to use
>fucked selpulveda up through the pass
>fucked the 405 up by widening it, HAS DONE FUCKING NOTHING TO FLOW
>wilshire is backed up to timbuktu even with all the fixes
>gas prices are through the roof

Fucking hell. AND THIS IS ONLY IN THE AREA I LIVE IN

Needs another road filled with blue lights.

Would appreciate a pill

Adam Carolla rants about this constantly

youtube.com/watch?v=-kx-LRDP5G4

damn almost collapsed due to lack of repair funding. Our faggot governor then asks for funds from trump to fix it.

Nah. The landscape in a lot of the state is too nice to reduce to a radioactive wasteland. We need to use chemical weapons that denature fairly quickly after they've been used.

Keep provoking NK and have them take care of it for us.

the west side will always have shit traffic. it's practically an inevitability

I used to live between Cheviot and Culver.

Honestly California needs to separate from the JewSA and they can have their mexican commie state and everybody wins.

not to mention, the parking lot at any train station is impossible to find a spot at as well

i was just thinking that. the prophecy of this being the land of Red White and Blue was a little more ominous than we knew

Quads checked.

Traffic problem is simple. Just ration gasoline or put a higher tax on non commercial use vehicles.

anyone got a YouTube mirror for this webm? wanna show my family the next time they mention wanting to move out to LA

As a Socal resident, that Webm gives me heart strain and anxiety.

we need to bring in more mestizos user

Digitalisation and automatisation. If workers can work from home = less traffic in the streets. companies should start with maybe two or three days a week. And who knows maybe the need for being physically at your office can be reduced two once or twice a month.
Of course that is not possible for all jobs, but imagine 20-30% less traffic.

Those people are right where they need to be.

I live in beverly hills. Its absolute fucking chaos there especially on SaMo and Wilshire Blvd

the full file name shows that this is a Thanksgiving night traffic jam

so this is just a major holiday of excessive travel. not everyday in LA. but still holy fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=rnGlYG8UjFk

>Why is our state government so retarded in fixing this
Democrats are terrible at infrastructure. What else is news?

Norcal here, if we cut off your water it would probably solve the traffic problem.

I can''t believe some people willingly live in that hell hole.

>My westside traffic is all fucked-up!

Well no shit. Just live on the southside, fool. Traffic flows a lot more easily south-north than east-west.

That was taken when that bridge collapsed or was being worked on. It's not normally like that this late in the day.

I made my commute in record time that day because I didn't get stuck behind a rape van filled with yard work equipment going 5 miles under the speed limit.
What was their consensus on the success of that day? Any plans to do it again?

THIS

THIS

THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=Dl30TQ7dOR0

FUCK MEXICANS

Never realized how fucking ugly LA is.

Why would anyone not move to the wealthy mountainous areas?

>not everyday
m8 have you even been on the 405 in rush hour? Or when some beaner whipes out and blocks one lane?
HOLY FUCK. My lack patience goes through the fucking roof

hey thanks. I hope your mother gets boosted immunity in her sleep tonight for your efforts

the nice thing about LA is that the streets in the nicer parts of town are just as shitty as the ones in south LA.

Sunset is just as shitty as Jefferson out in the ghetto.

very egalitarian.

NoNo I am not giving this place up to niggers, it is too beautiful. Ill just have a gun.

Anything east of downtown is fucking chaos
Anything south is where you get shot

no, it was the Wednesday before Thanksgiving

>I live in beverly hills.
You wouldn't happen to work in the entertainment industry, now would you?

>implying everyone isn't
>implying there aren't loads of republicans who are prodigious at letting their own states rot
though it is more egregious with democrats since on paper they should have more tax to work with

>sunset
>jefferson
>pico
The dynamic trio of shit drivers

carpet bomb the ghettos and barrios

Now you need another lane of traffic that only cars with blue lights can drive along.

WHY MEXICANS, GOD HAVE MERCY THIS WAS TRULY THE MOST CRUEL FATE

Fpbp
The legal ones too

Mayor Yoga pants would rather give money to the illegals than do anything to fix this city. Glad to be gone soon.

Fuck no. But I see all the faggot actors and actresses. I live in their neighborhood.

Get rid of Mexicans. Boom. Problem solved.

Deport millions of illegals.

I'd actually prefer NYC if I was going to live in a highly dense population.

tee hee

Calexit is just you all handling yourselves over to Mexico.

I started biking to fix the problem for myself, good luck trying to fix the problem as a whole

Build elevated high-speed monorails down the center dividers of every freeway. Following the exact same routes.

Then carpet bomb the city.

You say that now.

Interesting.
I just moved to LA and I always imagine to myself what I would do in a scenario where California made a serious transgression against the law that prompted the federal government to send troops.
Have you ever thought about this yourself, user?

2 days ago it was 106 degrees at the beach because of Santa Ana winds. I'm pretty sure Death Valley was cooler.

it's still hot as balls, but not quite as bad.

Flying cars

>I'm not giving this place up to niggers
You realize LA is like 25% white now? It's not the same LA from the 60's that was 80% white.
That place is already "given up". Chances aren't if you live there you aren't white yourself. You all have to go

>implying anything would change.
It would still be mass chaos, everyone will still bitch about everything. Maybe this time some severe consequences. Hopefully I'll be outta here when that happens kek

Build the fucking wall and eliminate ALL funding of any kind for illegals. Boom. Solved.

“A day without a Mexican” day was the best traffic here in 20 years.

NYC chose to build an actual urban transit system. It has a lot of flaws, but it's significantly better thatn what LA has built in that regard. And LA really has no excuse; it had one of the world's most sophisticated streetcar/urban rail systems, but then decided to scrap almost all of it after World War II. Shitty decisions have shitty outcomes.

>it had one of the world's most sophisticated streetcar/urban rail systems,
Are you fucking serious?
Why did they get rid of it?

Say what you want about NY but the MTA subway is one of the best in the world, maybe not as good as Asia/London, but it runs 24 hours a day and is deeply integrated into the city

It has the excuse of earthquakes preventing high density construction without huge cost. Though that cost is getting smaller.

I do agree they have no excuse.

Because of General Motors, they bought out the trams and trains, then proceeded to close all the lines amd market their shit busses as a viable alternative

Fuck gm they ruined something fantastic

LA has dozens of abandoned subways tunnels as GM and other companies bought them out along with all the street cars.

i came from that pic desu lads

We should flood them with anomalies from the zone.

how any self respecting white man could live in this bean hole is beyond me

The LA rail system was legendary. It went everywhere, even though many places were thinly-populated back then compared to today. Even in the 1930's, there were multiple routes running between LA and San Bernardino (which was a pleasant farming town back then, not a gang-ridden Afro-Mexi shithole).

The Boring Company is fixing it

meme company

You can still see some of the old lines. The metro in cheviot used one of those

The pending California earthquake will shake things up a bit.

I can also imagine that using those railcars back then would have been a comfy and pleasant experience. Especially with a 90% white population.
Modern americans have an aversion to public transit because it means you have to sit next to disgusting trannies, shitskins, and other dregs of society.

This is what the streetcar grid looked like around central LA before it was torn to shreds.

I'm from the area he's ranting about. It's painful to listen to, he's so fucking right. If it was home to the liberal elite, it wouldn't be so much of a shithole. Instead, the local gov doesn't care and lets it rot, so whatever productive types are left leave. It really is just a bunch of Mexican cholos and the odd Armenian pawnbroker. The few Americans left are mostly old and have every reason to move out.

White flight is real. City went from 80% white to 25% in 50 years. Whites are leaving their birthplace, they don't want to live with beans. I'm born in Cali and am out of here very, very soon.

>the new train from downtown to SaMo is fucking packed, they refuse to add more cars to the trains
>level crossings so it fucking backs up everything in the westwood/cheviot area
These were problems caused by insufficient funding for a better solution.
>make people pay to use
Should public transit be free, too?
>fucked selpulveda up through the pass
A rail line is planned, just waiting on money.
>fucked the 405 up by widening it, HAS DONE FUCKING NOTHING TO FLOW
It rarely does, which is why LA's future lies in public transportation. You can only make freeways so wide, and widening them rarely fixes traffic. they're just an inefficient solution.
>gas prices are through the roof
And just think, they're actually pretty low. Things could be a lot worse.

>all these problems because they rather pay for beaners instead of doing shit that would benefit everyone

The Jews took their liberty and used it to gas whites.

Literally.

Don't live in L.A. you fucking moron. Problem fucking solved...

Tearing down housing will just raise housing costs.

lol

Bbbbbbut muh climate change

>recently moved from LA to Orange County
Feelsgoodman.jpg

I live in LA and I vote carpet bomb.

Feels bad man, back to Mejico

Unironically deport 44% of your state.

Make people pay to use the inner city roads
>more incentive to leave your car and use bike/public transport
>subsequent boost to public transport market
>less cars
>less congestion