Dangan Ronpa 3

TFW possessed by Ghost Junko

Junko is the mastermind

You mean Chunko?

Weedman is the mastermind

munakata did nothing wrong, if naegi did kill himself outright the game would probably be over already

in all seriousness, it's probably a remnant of when she, togs and naegi went to the virtual world to fight junko

I am the mastermind

My mom is the mastermind.

the mastermind's motives are complex
this can only be the work of ____moot!____

>togs
You dare defile the name of Byakuya Togami, heir of the Togami clan?

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO
>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only taking 2 episodes rest before kicking the shin of everyone again.
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE
He is gonna kick everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the traitor back to hell

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S
PS:Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo
It's more plausible than all these theories, my friend.

Does it really need to be asked who's the mastermind?

Mozart is dead you stupid fucking retard, theres no way I can be the mastermind!

This is such a stupid fucking theory but it bugs me all the same. I hope it isn't true.

>Homestuck

kys

Reminder that the new anime has given Aoi a lot of character development and she has been extremely useful!

>Saved Naegis ass multiple times
>Goes up against OUR BOY JUZO and holds her own
>Is definitely NOT the mastermind!

You're now not allowed to bully her and claim that she's a useless airhead. That was the case in the first game but not anymore!

fuck right off

This is fucking stupid dude. Mozart was born hundreds of years ago how could I still be alive.

More cancer. Fuck off with your subliminal messages shit. Some of you faggots seek too much depth when you're staring at the fucking puddle that is Kodaka's writing. DR3 misrepresents Kirigiri anyway.

Her breasts look nice as always.

Still a generic moeblob piece of shit. This anime didn't change jack shit about that.

chisa was the one that died in DR1 and the chisa in future arc was Junko faking her death!

Quick what are your most outlandish theories?!

Juzo will punch the mastermind, and since the mastermind cant control the bracelets when hes getting the shit beat out of him, he will live

You do realize she's probably evil, correct? Regardless of the autistic 500 word theories, I just got that feeling, yo.

If Tanaka would have rolled normal or shitty room would have he gotten away with the murder?

Too bad that means she's either the traitor or dead.

Get the fuck back to with your shitty falsehoods, Mozart died centuries ago, now let me rest in peace.

Now this would make me rock hard and give me a laugh for days.

Yes.

maybe, maybe not

him being outside to hear the alarm wasnt the sole piece of evidence that got him caught

Kirigiri is Junko. Is that sufficiently outlandish?

>still thinking Kyoko will die/be evil after fedora sacrifices himself
She probably got more plot armor than Naegi now.

Kojima pls. Also Nagito will come back. Fujos and their yen wouldn't have it any other way.

that's cool but bracelets have to work on some magic

>Being autistic enough to cap your own theory and spam it.

no they dont

the killing game isnt being broadcast to the outside world, what else do you think the cameras are for?

>implying mozart won't be the mastermind of V3
Gaze upon the true Ultimate Despair.

MEAT ON THE BONE

>implying its all not an elaborate ruse cruise set up to trick the viewer, when its some other retarded shit

>subliminal messages
Subtle symbolism is a thing that visual mediums use.

>DR3 misrepresents Kirigiri
Maybe that's because she's Junko?

It's a stupid theory though

I know why we haven't got anymore of hinata and the other former remnants vs the boats its because there waiting for the Reveal of Kirijunko so they can explain it all together how Ai Junko got Kyoko and how the former Remants kept the memories of the game

When I saw the cover poster for the anime I thought it was gonna do the stupid "which girl is better" thing there would be waifu wars

because otherwise it for example implies the mastermind is still the gekkobot, ruruka, juzo or kirigiri since they were the only people who could have seen boozefag opening his hand

Which is pretty impressive if you think about it. Hopeboy is coming out of this alive.

Do not laugh at the Hajime

Him rolling Deluxe room was part of Nagito's luck.

Naegi was the last person to enter Hope Academy back in DR1 before the killing game began.

Is it because his memory modification had to take longer since Naegi's Bad Luck kept cockblocking Junko's memory modification over and over again.

What do you guys think?

Can the serious KiriJunkofags explain how Kirigiri co-existed with Junko in DR1???

You can't, Danganronpa isn't Zero Escape with quantum fuckery. Unless it is, then this series is a copout shit.

Right answer is obviously Naegi-chan.

It's because mister tsumanarai will deal with the boats in one scene and after that the Jabberwock saga is over.
>using my own edits against me
Nani?

BONE ON THE MEAT

But Quantum Realities do exist.

In one reality, Naegi impregnated Aoi

You're right. Isn't she great?

Cause were going with the theory that Ai Junko got Kyoko as a repercusing of Hinata doing his vague FUTURE bullshit at the end of DR2

It's not DR1 they use as the foundation of the theory, but DR2, implying that AI Junko found a way to "corrupt" Kirigiri before she left the program. Not a supporter, by the way.

Hey, it's a nice edit.

THE MEAT ON BONE

Theory is that Junko replaced Giri's memories with her own, effectively creating a fucking clone, while Giri was tapped into the NWP. DR1 has nothing to do with that.

it's not the worst nickname he's ever gotten

BONE THE MEAT ON

Friendly reminder, just to help you out around here: Ignore KiriJunko bullshit, ignore Donut=mastermind, ignore muh Junko is back xd, ignore Chisa=Junko

That way the retards will disappear by themselves as they got nobody to convince and their shitty theory disappears into the blue.
Thanks, have another one.

I honestly can't wait for the KiriJunko theorists to be BTFO. Their despair will be mighty tasty.

Probably not, because at the end of the day the culprit is decided by majority vote, not a flawless climax inference.

That theory sounds fucking retarded considering that Junko specifically mentioned she couldn't take over someone's body unless they "died" within NWP. I'm really tired of that one ESL faggot forcing his meme theory onto the threads.

>She starts off really playful, willing to take the initiative if you don't, but at the same time would love it rough
>Would ask you to pull her hair, slap her ass, choke her a bit
>Would also take the initiative and fuck you right into the mattress if you are a beta manlet
>But as she gets closer and closer to cumming, she starts to freeze up
>You flip her around and look into her eyes
>She isnt a sex-crazed semen demon anymore
>Her face is flushed deep red, suddenly too shy to look you in the eyes
>This change just turns you on more and you pound her like a madman, making her wrap her arms and legs around you, moaning softly when she comes
>Doesnt let you pull out even though you are doing her bareback
>Her body starts shuddering in your arms as she cums, making you finish too
>Nuzzles her face into your chest, making you instinctively wrap your arms around her small frame
>Falls asleep faster than you do

topkek, that one's pretty good too

THE MEAT BONE ON

b-but muh reason to hate Kirigiri!

Things don't just dissappear, as much as we'd want them to. One of those theories will come true, and its turned from whose waifu is better, to which waifu is evil.

So whats the prevailing theory on the building the killing game is taken place in? We saw the building collapse last episode. What does it mean?

Not taking over their body, dear user. You take out Giri's memories, everything from childhood to present point, and put in Junko's memories, from childhood to present. If she can take out certain memories, she can put in other ones.

There is a Building underground.

Except Junko is >My face when they actually think AI Junko died in DR2
She

>Kojima
>Nagito will come back
This is my favorite outlandish theory.

Underwater building below that.

Word your post properly faggot

There's some good shit.
Nah, it's not even Kodaka being in charge. He's supervising, but the one in charge is the one of Gakkou Gurashi so we'll actually get a decent ending that was thought out better than two minutes of the average waifufag on Sup Forums
And this is where you go back to >>>/drg/
It was already known since Seiko's death and foreshadowing in the OP that there's a building under the the original building. Which means there's an underground complex surrounded by water.
spicy b8/10

Nice. Pregnant Junko when?

I get where you're coming from, but fuck off. The post isn't tumblr, it's delusional lewdposting.

Remove name or remove life, pick one. The prevailing theory is underwater replica of the building above ground.

Very funny, user.

Why are all these threads the same?

It's not fair bros. He just wanted to feed the world.

>V3 has a character kill the smartest guy in the room
>This prompts the rest of the cast to start wising up if they want to get out with all their lives intact
>Next murder is the smartest of the remaining cast
>The cycle repeats
>By Chapter 4 some kids are trying to hide how much they figured out in order to not be the next target of one of the Blackened
> The trials are a battle of wits between who's faking stupidity and who's telling the truth

Don't try an autism war with me, user.

posting favs

This is fucking retarded but it's nice drawfagging, so I'll keep it. Now the issue is waiting for a way to use it when it can be relevant.

Great taste user

I wasn't aware people made memes out of Inganock artwork

Reporting in. Still need to edit this but it's still about 99% the same.

F

Ever heard of discussion, jackass? Sure some of it devolves into retardation, but its better to have people talk and interact than be fucking dead.

Shitty Generals tend to have the same shitty content

I'll help with a rare Hajimeme.

Because the 100 same people are posting in it

>people actually believe his lies about Dementia and Cancer

It's been sitting in my Sweat folder for the last several months. This is the first time I've used it so good luck with that.

>Koichi had so much potential
>generic death by saving JunkoGiri
I also have an autistic theory that Junko is somehow Giri's sister or something, but not enough evidence. Not like it would matter, since its probably not true. Right?

Kirigiri or Mitarai is the attacker unless there's some bullshit where the attacker isn't in the game or alive

Alternatively

Despair ep 4 confirms that he has dementia and cancer.

>where the attacker isn't in the game or alive
>attacker is a zombie of someone from a previous game

I... Nothing to add, your honor. Case closed.