Shingeki no Kyojin

Waiting spoilers.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Attack-Titan-Adventure-Hajime-Isayama/dp/1632364158/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1472948774&sr=1-3&keywords=attack on titan
suniuz.tumblr.com/post/148847557056/snk-guidebook-answers-isayama-hajime-interview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LM soon.

AM soon

Mikasa is Armin's ocean.

Goodnight Sweet Commander Handsome.
You'll always live in our hearts.

Best shingekis

What does Hitch talk about when she visits Annie in her crystal?

She doesn't know where she is. Only ELH, Zackley and Pixis.

Don't spoil the fun user.

Everyone is saying shifters age faster than normal, but then why didn't Grisha age faster?

No, I am actually asking a question. EMAJSC know where Annie is?

They don't.

It all started with Uri but it isn't a fact.

Titans = normies
Humans = autism

I thought it started with that short lived murderers comment

Probably not. Armin said something about Utopia District to Bert but I think he was bullshitting on that too.

Ignore that last part

The coordinate cancer?

Post character that would have made for a better Titan than Armong

I'll start with the obvious

What the fuck is Zeke gonna do now that he jobbed to manlet so hard?

EH is canon.

This.

Reiner said they have short lives.

He will not underestimate humanity anymore. He will inject his body a new armor.

Erwin and BRAZ were my favorite characters in the entire series and are who I was always excited to see.

Now Erwin is dead, Bert got brutally eaten Reiner got maimed for the 9th time and is probably gonna get executed,

All for the sake of FUCKING ARMIN

Also Zeke got his ass handed to him by 5'3'', and Annie has been frozen for the longest time you forget she even exists.

“Zeke and the titans’ desire is to take the power of the Progenitor Titan. To begin with, it is still a mystery as to where the First King got the power of the Progenitor Titan from. Since Zeke and the warriors’ goal is to ‘recapture’ the power, perhaps the power was stolen from them in the first place.

And as we trace back roots, another problem arises. Grisha Jaeger transformed into a titan, ate Frieda and stole the power of the Progenitor Titan. Where did Grisha get the power to transform into a titan from? Just who exactly is Grisha, who appeared outside the wall of Shiganshina District 20 years ago? To find the answer to this mystery, it will be difficult unless we find out the truth about the titan side.”

Know that feel bro.gif

Zeke's boss will wreck Levi.

Is there a high res of this page yet?

amazon.co.uk/Attack-Titan-Adventure-Hajime-Isayama/dp/1632364158/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1472948774&sr=1-3&keywords=attack on titan

whata fuck is this

I'M GONNA MARRY HANGE!!

It wasn't Armin's fault. I also liked Bert but I guess his death was necessary. They killed the strongest titan, the one who started the destruction of humanity, the person who Eren hated the most and blamed for his mother's death. All of this in Shingashina.

Why haven't you dropped this yet?

what's a good alternative to the boorus for lineart, watercolor, or pastel work for snk?

I dislike glossy looking anime art for wallpapers

Can I fuck Annie in that?

Some of you said that mikasa hasn't growth at all, i don't see it this way.

Eren is more independent from her, she begin to be more trustful toward him, being less clingy.

She let Jean give him some punch, she begin to be more rational.

And that without being directly separate from eren and armin (maybe she will) , she even express a wish to go back to these peaceful days, that is a change from " i live to protect eren ".

But apparently Isayama think otherwise with the guidebooks.

weirdo

they need more money

>quoting mistranlastions
Could I expect any better?

>But apparently Isayama think otherwise with the guidebooks.
He didn't. He said it is pitiful if Mikasa waits for Eren all her life, that's the thing he doesn't like. I agree with you, Mikasa has grown a lot.

There is a shitload of adventure/infodump/analysis/game books about AoT ordered by Kodansha. It's probaly the translation of one of them.

I am skeptical after 84 but I still have hope that we will get new good characters that can tear through plot armor

Where can I read this thing about Mikasa su casa?

Any of you seen the AoT live action films? I heard aliens show up on the second one.

Look at this beautiful girl

I had this hope with Zeke. But you see how it ended.

why did you like them?

>AoT

He turned out to be kind of bland? Give him time, i'm sure the "Eren, i'm your brother" thing won't be too bad.

Omereto weeb

No, I mean him jobbing to manlet. I love Zeke in all other aspects, though.

Did Marlow at least get the pussy before getting struck out?

Weebu paradise da.

She barely gets significant screen time so it's hard to tell if she actually became more independent or if Isayama is avoiding her character altogether. She seems less clingy but I think that's because the plot calls for it and Isayama doesn't want to waste time on her.

Before 84 I might've agreed with you, but the last chapter made me lose some respect for her. I don't think she changed much at all.

I'm not the user you responded but i agree.

But she is still attached to eren and armin, not in a obsessive way now i think.

She want now to be with them, while before it was just "PROTECTING EREN".

I don't see her being separated from the trio but i can see her being more independent.

I think it's the 'choose your own adventure' book that this is from.

Of course not

Can we go a single arc without the antagonists jobbing horribly to the Scouts?

Doubt it unfortunately

>Before 84 I might've agreed with you, but the last chapter made me lose some respect for her. I don't think she changed much at all

What were you expecting her to do?

Zeke can hand stand when he needs to
And stretch his arms out just for YOU

suniuz.tumblr.com/post/148847557056/snk-guidebook-answers-isayama-hajime-interview

EMA are worst shingekis.

Bless

Not while Reiner is still an antagonist

How old is Zeke actually supposed to be?

Isayama is too vague, we can't even totally agree between us because we see the character, his meaning in a different way.

Also, he has changed his way of thinking a lot of time, doing that again will not be surprising to me.

Not him, but act more like Hanji.

Maybe if the Warriors planned shit before going out they wouldn't be such a bunch of losers. Great strategies faggotrons, just throw a nunch of rocks and have deep philososhit monologues in your head.

> it’s possible that she can’t just let the more self-focused Eren go.
This just confirms Mikasa won't let go of Eren.

No they are a best.

She never acted obsessive towards Armin but Mikasa is like that and if he is in danger she will help him in the same way she trusts him. EMA's friendship will be there forever.

>RivaMika blog
>Tumblr

>the Warriors planned shit before
You kidding right? They had everything planned and it worked, untill Plans Only Armin Could Device.

Good.

>it's possible
Doesn't confirm.
>part of her growth might be around separating from him
This says the opposite.

They're going to separate. It's like how Isayama said Eren and Armin might fight, and now we know for sure they will.

>I don't think she changed much at all.
Because she cried for Armin? Levi punched Eren first and that's why she reacted. Both of them are Ackermans that only know how to act defensive so I don't blame them. She has grown very much.

>rocks
>bertolt barrel
>reiner just marches in
wow great plans faggotrons
And hey, Erwin bullshited his way into victory as much as anyone else.

It says it won't be too easy but doesn't mean she won't let him go.

I expected more than her threatening the lives of her captain and comrade. I understand why EM picked their friend but Mikasa didn't have to act like a violent retard and Eren didn't need to disregard others achievements to make their point.

He just said that even if there's conflict between Armin and Eren she wouldn't let go of the latter.

The only translation sorry.

Don't see the problem. They're SL tier plans.

He's the leader of the bunch, you know him well

Are you a female from Tumblr that is in her early 20's at most?

*It probably wouldn't be easy for he to let the latter free.

And how is that?

Well, one of her friend's lives was in danger and Levi had just punched Eren. Mikasa has shown throughout the manga she reacts quickly whenever Eren is in danger. Besides she doesn't like Levi, she respects and obeys him, but she can't let go of the fact he hurt Eren. This has been confirmed by Isayama and by Mikasa herself. They pushed her way too far and her reaction, considering all her previous actions, feelings and the fact she's an Ackerman was expected.

>If I were to draw the separation of Eren and Mikasa, I feel like my portrayal likely won’t be satisfactory for readers, because Mikasa would have to endure the strain of being stuck between Eren and Armin. Even though she can sympathize with Armin, who considers things from a “globalism” perspective, it’s possible that she can’t just let the more self-focused Eren go.
He is saying it will not be too easy for Mikasa but he said that her development implies separation so it will happen.

>She has grown very much
Yeah she has grown into such a mature woman.

He said it'd be hard, not that she wouldn't let go of him. Face it, AM are going to be separated from E.

>manga stream from mangafox

Dicks out for Zeke

>They're going to separate. It's like how Isayama said Eren and Armin might fight, and now we know for sure they will.
elaborate on your headcannon sistah

Try to reason with Levi like Hanji and also Levi did with her.

>Points out the obvious without making a point

She is not keeping her emotions to herself. Armin was dying, what did you expect? I don't blame Mikasa for cry for him.

He doesn't confirm anything, he says "probably" and "if". He also acknowledges that despite being pitiful from his point of view as a male mangaka, being with Eren is a wonderful thing for Mikasa.

>headcanon
>sistah
Ymirfag pls go and stay go.

>that wild fingerpointing
So criticizing their actions make me a tumblrwhale? EMAfags are so fucking braindead.