He is a jew

he is a jew

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iO_8n5y5edk
youtu.be/x8yhyvOGFRc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dHOBTQFgWE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>we

Heheheh I just remembered he played "Mouth" in "The Goonies". I wonder how he earned that name

Are you kidding me lmao what the fuck is this....

I'm in. Don't care if he's a jew. If my 20 bucks helps else the elites, it's worth it

he gonna go and get himself suicided.

>I'm going to tell the truth I need your cash
>Actually they'll probably all be non-Jews
lmao abso-fucking-lutely not

youtube.com/watch?v=iO_8n5y5edk

stale already
but nice try

Typo (obviously) in OP. #JusticeForCoreyFeldman is the hashtag

I mean why exactly does he need $10 million? To make a movie? A movie will take a while to make, I would assume at least a year. What is the $10 million going to even be used for? It’s not like there’s a special effects budget or anything like what exactly does he need this money to do? He could whip out an iPhone and livestream himself saying “these are the pedos,” for free.

>10 mil
lmao

Guys I want the truth as much as any of you and I want Pedowood to go down but if you actually send this already rich man your NEETbux you are simply retarded. More likely than not you will be paying for hookers and MDMA, not this hypothetical prosecution. Unless you are loaded yourself, don't pull a Berniebro and break yourself over a meme that went too far.

The fuck are you talking about?

He is going to make a uncensored movie of a child being raped.
He isn't going to name the Jew. He could do that right now, this moment.
He could get on youtube and say the names and name the Jew. But he isn't. He's making an uncensored rape movie with a child.
When did Sup Forums start falling for ((their)) tricks?

bump

They already tried to kill him. He uploaded a new video.

youtu.be/x8yhyvOGFRc

So is he Charlie Sheen's bastard son or something? Sure looks like him. I wouldn't put it past Charlie to molest his own underaged offspring

Christ be with Trump we pray
May God choose him to never join those monsters

The timing of his arrest is suspicious but the trucks at the crosswalk thing is difficult to accept as an assassination attempt.

>be a good goy and give me a few shekels so that I can make a movie about something every one knows about and there wont be anything ground breaking or new.

ok

You're telling me you haven't seen the music videos?!?!?!! what the fuck is wrong with you! Ascension Millennium!

Good lord. The fuck is wrong with you people? XD

Bryan Singer.

Would it be difficult to suspect if they actually hit him? The timing is suspect with the trucks as well.

I'm not sending shit until he says something. I've been "jew'd" before

Don't trust him anymore!

Don't dig any deeper on this user, what you find will truly disturb you.

fpbp

"I'll name names. Just give me 10 million dollars!"

Pfft.

Anyone believing that is a fucking moron.

He could simply make a YouTube vid.

He looks like Charlie Sheen.

I don't mind giving him 10 bucks if he's really going to name the names. The Weisntein scandal has been a lot of fun so far, imagine what will happen when he exposes all the pedos.

Get out Randy. You've had too much Red Wine.

This, he should just go on Fox or any internet News Channel.

Cocaine and aids will do that to you.

Reminder, right after Corey Haim threatened to start naming names of child molesters on their reality TV show in a heated argument with Feldman, Haim left the show, the show got canceled and Haim was found dead of a supposed drug overdose.

10 million! 10 MILLION!!!!

This is where I got off the Corey Feldman train. If he has names, he should spit them out, for free. In the press, or to the police.

Not ask us to fund a f*king movie. Which probably still would not name the names.

His act is pretty weird too, something about fallen angels.

oy vey this goyim needs to be terminated

Just give this jew 10 bucks and stop whining. He's the only one who had the guts to even mention pedos in the entire Hollywood (apart from Frodo). Even if he will jew you out of your money, it's only 10 bucks, I don't see how this is a problem. But imagine how much fun it'll be if he really name all those pedos.

Sup Forums when a refugee boat sinks:
>lmao rekt. little brown mudshit subhumans should've stayed in their desert shithole.
also Sup Forums
>think about all the poor children getting diddled. we have to save their poor souls *types out christshit prayer*

lmao @ ur life you fucking mongloid fucks nobody will ever take your tinfoil bullshit serious. ever.

GET this shit on normiebook. This is exactly the type of thing that makes normies go crazy.
Perfectly emotional and also somewhat honest, but the emotion is the key, they will spread this

Sorry Feld, but you are doing Haim a disservice by not simply naming the perps now while the time is ripe. Honestly, what would he think of you? His demons lead him to where he ended up, who cares if they try to suicide you? It'll just be confirmation that you were telling the truth.

I don't understand your point?

equating innocent children to african criminals.
ok

i need moni to name a jew, fucking kike

Feldman is no friend. He may not be swimming in the dough and doing stupid shit like his "Angels" bit but he must feel comfortable enough to not rock the boat any furhter. Sad.

Fucking kek. So true. What is this shit?
Name the pedos you dumb heeb, and then Ill pitch in to pay for your legal fees.

If he names and shames and it gets traction, I'll throw ten bucks towards his shitty album.
Work for your money, Corey. Build good will.

Charlie Sheen is the main guy he's talking about. He's been abusing kids for years. Check out his ex's interviews.

The only way to stop a pedophile ring is to kill all pedophiles.

That 10 million number isn't really meant for the public, he is talking to his abuser."Pay me 10 million dollars or I spill the beans". He is telling his abuser the amount he wants for hush money.

> I know a hollywood producer who is molesting children right now.
>Give me 10 Million and I will tell you his name
>Think of the children.

Fuck off Corey

we are not falling for it you jew fucks go away. if he had any balls or legitimacy he'd just blurt out the names immediately. Even the weinstein girls have more balls than him. he is less than a female, imagine that.

Larry Flynt is offering $10 million to anyone who can provide information that leads to Trump's removal from office.

Go Corey!

>Anonymous has retweeted this

Or arrested?

fake news
know how I know?

they spell his name wrong

"gig"? What kind of work is he doing?

Fuck this money hungry kike. What a fucking scam.

BUMP

Drug fucked equivalent of Ozzy Osbourne begging for money. Sounds legit.

hey guys just give me 10 mil i swear im not larping aye

I am so over this cunt. He has had ample opportunity to spill his guts. He watched his friends die and STILL kept his mouth shut.
Now, totally drug fucked, he is begging for money to again promise to spill his guts.
He will NEVER spill his guts because he is in it up to his neck like the rest of them.
Go ahead, give him money. His nostrils need the coke.

You think you got the feeling and the soul is not
believing it’s Ascension Millenium

He's trying to say black people are equal to white children. In other words, he has no point.

Reputable rumour blog says he will name a dead guy only and keep the money. It is said that the main offender who is still alive and powerful pays him off.

He's going through a midlife crisis after all the childhood trauma. Fuck it I'm donating

this is probably just a public extortion threat. he's naming his blackmail price of $10m and everything the stupid goyim give him is gravy.

His campaign to fund is also going towards security to protect him and his family once he starts naming names. Also, the $10 million is a flexible goal. Meaning he would appreciate that much at most to fully cover everything, but even if he gets 10% of that amount, he will still make the documentary with the funds he gets.

huh?

>The dude needs 10 million
scam

I did, too; I feel bad for the guy.

>$93,027 USD raised by 1818 backers
Fuck yes.

That video was kind of sad, his intro video on the indiegogo site

>The dude needs 10 million to name the jew and expose the hollywood elites (one of which is a household, silpeirg-teir name), in order to pay for the legal defense

kek

Yes! Corey name the pedojews!

A lot of people feel passionately about this subject. I'm donating $100 and once the he reaches 50% of goal I'll donate another $100.

I miss the 80's ...no one takes pictures on the hood of a caddy anymore

Did he literally take idea of doing crowdfunding for this from Sup Forums?
What is this timeline even?

I plan on giving upward of $200 but I agree with this man here. I make over $2k a week. Don't give more than you can afford when there is no guarantee that this will take down the networks currently operating. 10% of your weekly income is a good amount for what is a large risk but a great cause.

The last important movie he was in was bordello of blood. Or the burbs

Go for it Corey!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dHOBTQFgWE8

retards

he's gonna get murdered before the campaign even ends I bet

Man I remember not having disposable income. Don't worry son, life gets better.

He was in bordello of blood?

Why does he need to make a movie? Why can’t he just publically out the creeps? He must have no hard proof, so he decides to make a movie about the General slimyness of Ho(((ywood....

>doesnt want to give his money to greedy little jews
>must be poor
flawless logic

I can't be the only person who thinks this sounds like a Nigerian scam. "I'd really love to tell you who the pedos are but I need 10 million dollars first, then I'll send you 50 million... And reveal the names of my molesters"

Put up or shut up already.

Watch the video guys, I think you can gain a pretty good idea of who Feldman is, he only needs yet another hit of fame/attention and drug money and is now resorting to e begging. He is a budget store Charlie Sheen and a Jew.

Yes, but I've sent him 20 anyway, because it'll be fun either way, even if he flees with the money to Israel.

>He could simply make a YouTube vid.
That wouldn't be a very convincing psyop. Gotta make people cough up money, thinking it'll blow the thing open. Then when it's bullshit, they feel stupid and conned, this feeling extends to the overall concept of Pedogate.

He wants to buy private security for his family.

Obviously the reason he hasn't named names over the years is because they will fucking kill his loved ones.

>wahh jew wants my shekels

You're a kike if you can't donate a few bucks desu

>His act is pretty weird too, something about fallen angels.
Yeah, being compromised like that as a kid is likely to warp you for life. He's a product of the Hollywood machine, I don't see how people think this is genuine, and not a very elaborate meta hollywood/cia/mkultra type program.

I don't give a shit if he can afford private security or not. He can move out of California and buy a gun instead of being a pussy.

I'm thinking about going over there myself. This needs done

Corey Feldman is a dick. By not naming the abusers he's responsible for future abuse. Can't sugarcoat it. Corey Feldman: dick and rapist by proxy.

>he is a jew
>hes completly out of it thanks to all the cocaine
>hes broke and needs money
>did i mention hes a jew?

Hes just cashing in on the "buhuhu he touched me" hype that has gripped your country.