When the Messiah comes, every Jew will have 2800 slaves

>The prophecy is fulfilled. Worship your masters, goyim.

rense.com/general86/talmd.htm

radioislam.org/jewish-photos/manipulat-the-wold/world-leaders-manipulated.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We won Chaim. No more foreskins for you.

You can destroy our people and lands, but you can't destroy an idea.

Enjoy Palestine.

Also known as the antichrist
Who /breadpill/ here

Orthodox jews are muslim tier

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

Oh, Jew ^~^ Shouldn't you be mutilating children or something?

Also, I'm not sure what you're getting at, as I'm an American of European lineage.

>cat picture
>implying you're not a fucking kike.
Good one Chaim.

The Jewish Messiah sounds suspiciously like the antichrist foretold in revelation.

The messiah already came and they killed him once already. What makes anyone think they wouldn't do the same thing to the next one? The entire existence of Judaism as a religion hinges on the idea that the messiah hasn't come and will never come. This is exactly why they killed Jesus and why they would deny or kill anyone else who claimed to be the messiah.

My sentiment towards Jewish subversion is evident to anyone with basic reading comprehension. Go fag up another thread if you aren't here to drop pills.

OH WAIT, you're a rat Jew.

7.4 billion divided by 14 million is 528

I hate myself for unwittingly worshipping jews as long as I did..

their messiah came and went. his name was Menachem Mendel Schneerson, and he was a total failure. as some would say, a FailedMessiah, and a website by the same name sprang up for a while, documenting pedophilia and other abuses in the hassidic jewish community. there may still be some nuggets worth digging up in the website's archives for you pizzagate researchers. hassidim are known for paying off local goyim officials to look the other way, for example.

t. goyburger

>The entire existence of Judaism as a religion hinges on the idea that the messiah hasn't come and will never come.

esplain, Lucy.

Thanks, I'll look into him

Read Daniel 10. The of legs of iron are Rome (western and eastern)

The feet are mixed iron and clay, meaning a mixture of nations strong and weak. They don't adhere to each other so they break apart easy and a stone (the messiah) is able to break them apart.

People who believe in this interpretation like that guy are trying to fill iron (europe, rome) with "weaker" people so that it becomes easy to destroy

unless you're a NEET you're already their slave
enjoy

We're truly fucked. Hopefully the muslims in Europe unite with others against the Jewish overlords instead of being pawns in their game..

Are they so engrained into the society of every nation that boycotting would be impossible? Idk man, there has to be something we can do

I am, but it's only ruining my hopes of a decent future..

Catch 22

Like a thief in the night.

This Agenda is satanic and everyone who goes along with it knowingly for their own gain will be punished by God.

Christians are willingly slaves

Because if they believed Messiah HAD come, they would have all converted to Christianity like they were supposed to. Instead, the ruling class of Israel saw the messiah as a threat to their authority and had him killed in order to preserve their status and way of life. The same applies for today. All Jewish societal and cultural norms are based around waiting for the messiah. If that messiah ACTUALLY CAME, it would mean that Judaism as we know it today would be radically changed. Obviously most powerful Jews don't WANT Judaism as we know it to change because that would cause political and social upheaval, so as far as Judaism is concerned it would be better if the messiah never actually showed up.

George HW Bush

William Jefferson (Blythe) Clinton

George Walker Bush

Barack Hussain (Sotero) Obama ( Frank Marshall Davis Jr)

Donald John Trump

Do an image search for Presidents Carter, Ford, Nixon and Johnson with Rabbi's/Orthodox Jews/White House.
The Guys before Reagan were based.
Old Ronnie let the Hook Nose under the tent.
Time for a purge.

Well, in that case, Judaism hasn't been your patriarchs' religion for a long time now.

But even fairly recently, like leading up to WWII, it was very difficult to get jews to immigrate to Palestine, and the reason is that most jews were still religious, and it was against the jewish religion for them to establish their own government WITHOUT a messiah. This makes Israel disobedience to Hashem, and it is forbidden to religious jews like the Neturei Karta, aka True Torah Jews.

Others, like the Reform jews, I've heard they have some weird theology now where they are their own messiah, but I'm not sure how to confirm that atm.

But yes, this thing parading as judaism is a racket, and Yeshua warned us about the Synagogue of Satan, those who pretend to be jews, but are not jews.