STRAIGHT WHITE MALES CHECKING OUT OF SOCIETY

dailywire.com/news/22669/study-young-men-playing-video-games-instead-paul-bois

Why are alt-right basement-dwelling losers playing video games instead of getting jobs, girlfriends, and real lives?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/thedailybeastpodcast/youtube-trumpkin-and-former-milo-intern-kills-his-own-dad-for-calling-him-a-naz-audioi
abigailshapirosoprano.com/gallery.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

identical fucking thread on the first page

All day every day we have this thread
I bet a Jewish puppet is behind this

Everything you mentioned is set up against white males succeeding, so a good portion aren't even trying.

OH
GEE
I
WONDER
WHY
REALLY
MADE
ME
THINK

No. Videogames are leftist degeneracy for nu-male consumerbase

STOP SHILLING YOUR GAY BULLSHIT

>Miss Shapiro will never mock my pathetic uncut anteater penis

oh look

>identical
Nice try, but the other thread clearly shows an Xbox controller.

Chicago = progressive nigger city

>Get a job

"OMG ur a Nazi?! Ur fired!" and because of social media will likely never get a job again.

>Get girlfriends

"OMG ur a Nazi?! We're finished!" or she cucks you, or she's ridden the cock carousel and always remembers her Chadly-exes while you're like number 17 in line.

>Get a real life?

"OMG ur a Nazi?! I'm gonna punch u!" and same as above with social media runing your life IRL too.

It's like 99/100 Jewish women have huge racks (except Sarah Silverman).

>blacked fat chick with post-sjw haircut

>spending as much as 40 hours a week playing video games
>only 40
Lol, absolute pleb tier.

So then what should people do to relax and unwind? hmm? Smoke weed? Drink beer? Hookers?

I work a full-time job and play video games for an hour or two to relax after work in the evenings. I talk to girls and am sociable/normal. I do agree there is something wrong if you don't have a job, aren't looking for one, and play video games a lot, but this idea that it's inherently wrong is pretty stupid

oh fug you're right :(

>men prefer videogames to partecipating in your feminist, collectivist, misandric experiments

I guess nobody saw this coming.

Redpill me on dropping out of society. How hard is it to do, other than living off the grid innawoods? Can you actually live off welfare for life if you are a straight white man?

Spamming this same thread every day is still your hobby, huh?
>1 post by this ID
Yep, just another shill sliding threads.

>as much as 40 hours a week
Filthy casuals

Literally me

this is literally me, too
>be 33
>make 20k a year
>live alone in my own apt, no friends, no gf
>have switch, ps4, pc games
>don't care about making more money
>don't care about having a family

48 threads a day like clockwork. Sage.

>Tfw have a security job
>Tfw still play more than 40 hours a week of vidya.

>A new study shows that young males would rather sit on their rears while playing "Grand Theft Auto" than look for long, steady work.
>long, steady work
does not exist in 2k10+7
>While the young, able-bodied males may take joy in the moment playing video games, they will be in for a rude-awakening when their 30's and 40's hit
implying a McCuck wont be just as royally fucked when AI take most human jobs in the coming decades, if you arent a highly social people person (aka a woman) or a programmer, you will be fucked.
>an unprecedented portion of young men playing video games could equal less viable labor in the workforce.
implying labor in the workforce is inherently good, it benefits no one to have more depressed males serving coffee, they are not producing any tangible benefits for society, they are merely producing profit for (((owners of large corporations)))

journalism is a dead art, these "writers" just suck the dick of algorithms and hope they get warm creamy ad revenue all over their face, they dont have standards, they dont give a fuck about truth or conveying a message that needs to be heard
its all (((profit margin)))

same here. will be 33 in days noone will celebrate. disabled, live with mom. thing is i used to have a 'bright' future. i would give it up, given the chanc

If youre reading this do yourself a favor and but some dumbells and do 3 sets of 8 reps targeting specific muscles
Im a fat, chronicly lazy neet and had almost no willpower and probable mental illness and after a year of not even really sticking to it, and long periods of no lifting due to fucking up my wrist by advancing too fast, ive still ended up with very noticable gains and the future is bright for the first time in 6 years. I cant imagine how great i would look/Feel now if i stuck to it AND spent time browsing ect. While on an exercise bike.

Im the most lazy degenerate neet leaf around and im doing it, so can you

The key is sticking to it for the first couple months, then you start to feel the first gains, and realize it really is possible, then it stops being a chore and becomes something you enjoy and look forward to, then theres no breaks on the gains train unless you get cocky and lift to much too fast like i did, remember to listen to your wrist

You have no idea how good it will feel to find yourself flexing in the mirror and seeing the difference, even if its just a little bit at a time

why does this topic trigger everyone so hard
i guess you're all so blackpilled that it isn't even worth discussion?
yes the article is normie-tier but that doesn't magically negate the fact that it's actually happening

who dat? i need name for fapping purposes.

soundcloud.com/thedailybeastpodcast/youtube-trumpkin-and-former-milo-intern-kills-his-own-dad-for-calling-him-a-naz-audioi

>the only things I know are compulsive degeneracy
Fish, hike, grill outside, hang out with friends, workout, literally anything productive, etc. sort your shit out m8

If I could sit and play video games all day and not have to work I would.

How do you lads do it? Where does the money come from?

If I could have sex with her I wouldn't pull out.

it says in the bloody gif

Bretty much me except I make 200k/year. Thought having piles of money would solve all my problems but nah, still not a chad.

soon you will be a full blown narcissistic faggot flexing in the mirror

Mom and dad, of course. I "work" for dad's small business.

how lazy exactly? I dropped out of uni after 4 months because 3 courses a semester was too much work for me. can you beat that?

40 hours a week on vidya
but women spend 100+ a week on their phones?

wood u phuck me? i''d fuq me
:DDDDD

how should the alt right beta cuck get a girlfriend while all white girls (at least in the USA) prefer jamals BBC?

social security

Are you me?

>Impossible to find long-term, stable, decent-paying work anywhere
>Women more likely to get you locked up than to date you
>University is 4-5 years of "why you're evil for being a white male"

Woooooow, I wonder why young white men are dropping out of society, it's such a huge mystery.

I ended highschool in 2012 with not enough credits because of lazyness then spent 5 years of my life, nearly every moment of every day in bed, not even exadurating, despite having a great job lined up the whole time that i should be beging for given my education

Not technically a NEET but I live with my grandma while taking 2, sometimes 3 courses a semester at uni. It'll take a total of 8 years to eventually get a comp sci degree at my shitty state university.
Bretty comfy.

Asia has white America/Europe beat by a long shot. But regardless, it doesn't help that gaming has turned toxic and predatory, using addictive matchmaking techniques and gambling mechanics to keep these weak minded faggots around. Then you have Youtube and Twitch paying these faggots six/seven figures per year to sit on their ass playing games. Why would any teenager want to put effort into working when they just saw their idol buy a lamborghini with twitch money?

Bog te blagoslovio, anone

here's your answer.

Semi-neet living at home with a part time job.
Housing and rent unaffordable.
Career prospects grim.

I dont see anything but video games and the internet keeping me interested in life.

What do you do?
I doubt you make that much in a normal job unless you're working for a tech giant in silicon valley

Shill

>""""(((real)))"""" lives

real lives are for fake ass normies.

>trying to reverse psychologoy me

won't work, I'm not going to play video games because you pretend to be mad about it, I'll go knock up white commie females right now

Why the fuck do us guys HAVE to be productive outside of work. Why should you care if we are not. Hobbies are for the most part non productive but a good way to enjoy what is left of society b4 it collapses . I'll be fucked if I have to "work" when I am not working and not relax so get fucked hardcore by an elephant sized dildo.

>serbia

You used to play WoW?

I know a lot of Nemanja's who I played with.

aprox 12 hours a day back in college.

I'm in my 30s, I think racing games and shooters are healthy for brain function

I am busy with work, but don't see any harm with a couple of hours a week playing video games.

meh, not much to fap to.
abigailshapirosoprano.com/gallery.html

CHECKED

check'd

them digits

Never could afford to back in the day, but I'm sure you've met some of my friends.

>just want to enjoy videogames

>women try to ruin it with SJW nonsense

>identity politics in everything

>game studios ruined with tumblr nonsense

I just want to enjoy videogames.

dopamine overload from 1ups and coin collecting. These fleeting "hits" are unstable and will only lead to greater dipravity. Lads need to get jobs. Stop complainING about the powers that be, jusT be yourself.

wasted

games confirmed good

As long as the games you play are grand strategy it's ok. Anything else is retarded past the age of 18.

This, except I lift and have shitloads of anime figures instead of a Switch because fuck kiketendo. I'm okay with it.

You sound like me, except 10 years older.

Disability Pension, might have a chance at getting a part time job in the next few months, if the stars align.

>Bog

29 here. been playing games all my life but never too much or to the point of addiction. it's good training for spatial awareness and reaction times. sadly I don't have much time for games anymore.

We've had this thread 5 million times already.

It's a good thing

>30's and 40's hit
>No money no promotion no relationships gained
bad goy
>The experience evaporates the moment they shut off the console
>console
pleb

Most vidya players have military trained tactics from continous playing shooters.My brother plays paintball proffesionally and i went along to his training. It was 3 on 3 in a mid size field with drums. I used stealth, speed, and flanking moves to take out 2 of the players the 3rd only got me because heavy rapid fire (faster trigger than my noob trigger). They were asking me to join but i was like psshh nah battlefield and cod is cooler. Plus paintball pro guns are $3000 and i was like shit i can buy a real gun for $300. This was long time ago but i feel all these gamers are fucking ready to go when its time for war. We are allready trained to act as a unit just need to get /fit/ .

alt righters have autism

So what is the no bullshit poverty line?

Gotta slide shit somehow ya know, and they've figured out if they just repost Sup Forums threads that got a bunch of replies previously, the userbase he will bump the thread themselves doing the work for them and it won't get deleted.

You should travel dude

>slide
That's a retarded meme too anyways, this isn't a news site. People are allowed to talk about whatever they want, even if it's shit.

I've got a job and (very racist) wife. It's not my fault that I don't want to spend money on shit that I don't like, its society's fault for making everything shit.

ascending to the next plane of existence
becoming an anime girl

yo. we going for 301+ today?
awesome!
have a cocaine bump comped.
also check out the miley cyrus thread.

FUCKIN HASBRO TIED UP THE REAL MILEY CYRUS AND KILLED HER
MICHEAL JACKSON IS INNOCENT.
FUCKING DAN SCHNIEDER DIDDLED
A FUCKTON OF KIDS.

>Why is my hated outgroup interacting with technologies I don't understand?
Go back to the retirement home, grampa.

yes

Wait, did I accidentally sage this? I let my disdain get the better of me. Have a bump, you out of touch loser. Let's slide all the trash.

when the vegas shooting happened there were none of these threads. they are probably FBI datamining threads.

>That's a retarded meme too anyways, this isn't a news site.

>Missing the point

It's not about what's being said, it's whats being said at that time. You'll see a Hilary dump about how Trump is closing in on them, you see a thread about Clinton crimes and you see these threads pop up.

what is gods name is she doing

Kawaii desu senpai

Then don't look at them nigger. Jesus fuck this isn't a dedicated le pepe alt right forum, this is the containment board of an anime discussion site.

Hey at least journalism will survive the AI revolution right?

>People are allowed to talk about whatever they want, even if it's shit.
except antarctica/ufo threads you get banned

I get 4k/month from a family trust fund but it makes me so lazy

Post those on /x/ where they belong.

DESU I don't know anyone like this. The only gamer I know doesn't play vidya but is a degenerate gambler, so that doesn't count.

The real problem is the complete absence of competency in any field and lack of experience in accomplishing things IRL. People who get to their 30's without paying their own bills are basically old infants. They're not unlike the safe space leftists who cling to academia instead of mommy.

Every OP that starts with an unarchived link should be perma banned and thread deleted.