>ask stepdad
>he says yeah and tells to me get rid of some leaves in front of the house
>take about 3-4 to complete task
>front of the house looks a lot better now
>he doesn't even thank me, so I assume he knows he is paying me for this
>fast forward a few hours
>overhear stepdad ranting to mom about someone being greedy

Am I getting paid?

Today you learned to always negotiate pay before you do the work.

hehe

I was raised to not do that stuff with family. I remember when I was younger, my parents told me asking that asking about how much I'll get paid is considered rude. I wouldn't do this with anyone who wasn't family.

This. My grand grandfather taught me this lesson by telling me he'd pay me to collect a bunch of stones from a field because he wanted to build a rock wall in his garden. I filled 2 truck beds with rocks. He paid me a nickel and told me next time negotiate.

My grandpa always pays me well whenever I help him with work

It's ok, I later charged him $100 for a ride to the hardware store and we joked about those stories for years.

Don't expect your step dad to act like your real dad. Something deep in him, biologically, is telling him to love you because he loves your mom. Not because you are his son.

You're not getting paid and he's going to eventually kick u out

I know he doesn't love me. I don't really like him either. Also, I'm only 18, I have at least a few more years.

You have to suck his dick first

>expecting money for normal yard work

get on your knees sissy maybe he will pay you ;)

Find a real job and move out of your parents house. You need those two as far away from your life as possible. Work out everyday and go to church.

This is the first time I haven't been paid for something like this
I already applied to 5 places, and they all denied me

Sounds like a good man user.

>Stepdad
Degenerate family

>at least a few more

Trips but delusion. Interesting.

No need to remind me
My mom would at least give me a few years before kicking me out of the house

your stepdad isn't family and it sounds to me like your manipulative good goy parents raised you to be a subservient good goy pushover

You're probably right, I remember one time when I was younger, my mother scolded me in front of my brother and sister for not holding the door for a pregnant lady.