Why would you want to get rid of black ppl?

Or any people for that matter?

You should be ashamed of your greed, wrath and pride even if you are some ol boomer glued to fox and MK ultraed to sin and destroy your chance at Heaven.

The positives will always outweigh the negatives, the same could be said for any race.

You wanna remove magic like this from my world?
youtube.com/watch?v=9EcjWd-O4jI

You got another thing coming pal. You're so out of line. I don't care if you never repent. You never had a chance anyways.

Other urls found in this thread:

hiphopisread.com/2012/04/secret-meeting-that-changed-rap-music.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just post more fuckable negresses, no need to pretend this thread is any more than that

Blacks are an awful subspecies that plague society. The world will be a better place when they all get the noose and you go back to plebbit

i dont want to get rid of black people. i want black leadership to stop putting black people down, telling them they are worth less than white people. that they better vote for them so they can make it easier for black people.

>Be actual subspecie
>No you!

I see you've cast projection.

>crime rates would plummet, especially the murder rate
>ghettos and projects could be bulldozed and put to good use
>race baiting and diversity virtue signaling would simmer down from a full boil to a mild steam
>no more need to worry about policies designed for sub-80 IQ niggers undermining the entire education system, work force, etc.

But yeah a tiny fraction of black women don't have gorilla faces, so yeah might as well keep 'em.

Well they aren't gonna listen to the party that wants to genocide them for real behind closed doors.

Christfaggots are insufferable

Sounds like you are blaming your failed life on black ppl, but thats okay. Loneliness and misery will do that.

Maybe this is the Great Filter and the reason we haven't seen any other life forms in the universe so far? The filter being that there's always an "offshoot" of your race that tries to undo everything you've accomplished and so far no society has been able to overcome it

Race doesnt exist. You fell for the race jew.

>Sounds like you are blaming your failed life on black ppl, but thats okay.

Black people spend their entire lives blaming their failures on white people, so I'll be in good company.

If dogs are more trustworthy than your race you should be eradicated

Yeah but you have more opportunity then them especially in education and don't take nearly as much scorn from the world. So whats ur excuse.

A higher percentage of blacks blame white people.

You molest dogs. If you lock up your own daughter in homemade rape dungeon for over 14 years. Maybe theres something wrong with your genetics?

They are no different from conservative boomers who are glued to fox news and hate muslims and blacks like they are programmed to.

Instead of freeing your brothers from the mental slavery of MK ultra, you abandon them and play into the agenda. Even though you have long realized, you are just a pawn.

>heaven
>actually believing in christcuckery

>obligatory

reminder

How many times do we have to teach you this lesson, old man?

Who said anything about Christianity.

I actually don't mind black people at all. They have a good sense of humor and are conservative. Some of the nicest people I've met are blacks.

I just wish there weren't so many niggers.

Not like you help the situation in any way. You just spew literal Curse words and fan the fires of hate in the world. You are not innocent.

hahaha

Your OP is overtly Christian, re-read it.

Its just to appeal to Christians on the board. Either way, G-d is real. You've never done psychadaelic mushrooms before I can tell. Or else you would know that. The thing about mushroom spores is they are made out of Chitin, and they can travel through space.

Exactly. Diversity is a Strength so what's the problem White Man?

Just imagine these numbers planet wide. How beautiful it will be.

Fake numbers. Slavery just turned into jail in America. Blacks are incarcerated for things like weed because its easy. They run, and its jail time.

Show me some european statistics that isnt britain.

Couldn't just be that there is dislike for those two groups in question, and even others, because of their statistical behavior? At some point maybe these people should stop getting mad at those who hate them and ask themselves what they are doing that is causing that kind of response. That'll never happen though because we're talking about people with any ability at all at self-reflection. Just easier to blame whitey.

Facts are fake if they destroy by manufactured worldview of x people can do nothing wrong

White Man's Voodoo. All counting things n shit.

>trans black
How/why did this happen?

Its all you have, racist statistics against your fellow man. Cherry picked "facts" to justify your testosterone driven cruelty.

>Murder and non-negligent manslaughter statistics
>muh blacks arrested cuz weed
Are all niggers this retarded?

True Dat Nigga.

How do the guns get into the hood. How about the heroine and coke. You think the blacks own the boats at the docks? You think its blacks actually pushing drugs and slinging in the rap music?

Its an agenda buddy. The same agenda that took down the twin towers. Blacks are being used just like whites. The name of the game is Sin people.

hiphopisread.com/2012/04/secret-meeting-that-changed-rap-music.html

>Yeah but you have more opportunity then them especially in education and don't take nearly as much scorn from the world. So whats ur excuse.

I don't actually need an excuse, since your previous response was nothing more than a retarded ad hominem attack and not an argument.

>she isn't even a full black

You were led to your own demise and yet you still refuse to take any responsibility and correct the problem.
Instead of redpilling blacks, you're here shitposting on Sup Forums how it's all white man's fault.

Mixed is better than full white. Hmmm...

this

This might be the stupidest refutation attempt I've ever seen.
Victimization by population is completely irrelevant, thus ever revision of the graph you make based on that premise is equally retarded and irrelevant.
Please stop.

Hybridization can do that sometimes

as compared to no facts at all?

I red pill them in real life, you know. With face to face conversation. Especially with white ppl. Ive convinced them that their hate is manufactured. That if they had walked in your shoes, given the same environments, the same mk ultra programming. They too may have fallen into the pit traps of wrath and pride.

I cant talk to you, because this is the only place where you dont "hide your powerlevel"

And too be quite frank. You guys need more help than they do.

like slavery then?

Show me some crime statistics from austrailia.

what do they do to get their hips out like that? step? eat chicken?
old pic of her (Qimmah Russo)

>You guys need more help
"You guys" being white america? Don't particularly care about it.
My country is doing just fine.

BRAAAAPPPP

No.

But how are you doing? Are you happy?

genetics

Nobody ever points out the 56% guy has all the features of a typical greaseball Soprano-esque WOP.

I work for close to minimum wage and make around $700 a month. It's enough to live off since everything is cheap here, but stuff gets expensive if you're buying something foreign.
Other then that it's actually pretty comfy. The only non-white person I see is an occasional tourist, the whole country is relatively conservative, and crime is almost non-existent. You can walk around at 3am even in the largest towns without any fear, I regularly.
I don't know if I'm happy - probably would be if I wasn't redpilled and angry.

well according the aus institute of criminology from 1996

which records crime by Nationality or birthplace rather than ethnicity

i can only see that 1,198,559 of 4,414,303 committed crimes were done by migrants

Well you have a job so thats good. I think having a woman or someone you can at least pursue helps with happiness.

Cmon mate this is the definition of cherry picked.

I know. I had a dog but he died not long ago.

trans-latinx

then feel free to try and find those kind of stats relating to aus.... at all

or any stats for that matter seeing as at this point you are the only person to have not brought anything to the table

at this point in time I have more reason to believe this than i have that it's the result of a conspiracy to use US taxpayer money to benefit private penitentiaries

Cuck thread? Expected from a christcuck

hello fellow waffle ^^
shouldn't you be at work and pay your overprised taxes instead of being online fapping to jungle cunt?

Some groups will prey on whites and will always be exploiting their empathy, just look at BLM. Most other races will be threat to whites and shall continue their attacks and parasitism until whites are destroyed so it's expected to see people getting angry and wanting to get rid of groups like blacks.

>fuckable negresses
>fuckable
>negresses

ooww.. my sincere condolences for the loss of your fluffy friend ;(
Is that your cat in the background?

stretch marks/10

Now post them without their weaves

Yeah, they were buddies

shitskins they darker when aging until adulthood. whats why sometimes coalburners have light skinned kids, but later they turn into complete shit

I want to get rid of shit skins because everytime they come near me or my people they only ever make things worse. Schools.crime,welfare,etc

White peoples lives are simply better with none of them around.

Only the most severely handicapped will want to get rid of any people group.

life's tough

Does she have a benis?

I'd tongue your smelly fart box.

I'm sure if you and the rest of that discord shit show keep trying the "Sup Forums isn't racist" thing eventually it will catch on little fella.
KILL ALL NIGGERS

I'm not white and even I know that niggers will ultimately destroy all that is good. I have experienced it firsthand working with and living among niggers.

I want blacks to all go back to africa. Africa is where they belong.

Bitch is italian I think. Uses fake tan.

Black ppl have evolved for 40000 years to live and survive in Africa. This is why your milk has to be poisoned with vitamin d for them in northern latitudes.
They should go back.

Bitch is still goofy looking. Can't bleach em. Nigga genes are just too strong.

Seriously, look at the stupid face she's making. There's no beauty. Only goofy afro genetics.

Looks ugly. Have some standards for crying out loud..

t. poster

That shit is fake, I played around with a thermal camera and you can't even see your breath on it, let alone a fart.

Most black are ugly. Only a minority of whites are ugly like the guy in your picture.

you said fuckable, not attractive

thats just what you believe.

Because, nigger.

Stupid nigger.

Most attractive niggresses are mixed.

Yes, but would you suck on her huge, manly toes and lick her protruded bellybutton?

no sweetie

That looks like a dude in the face. Look at those huge hands.