Well?

What does Sup Forums think about China?

Let’s talk about subhuman niggers who contribute nothing to the world, they just take value and gibs everywhere

Chinese at least contribute a huge chunk.

OP is a nigger trying to make gooks look bad too

This isn't any worse than what we do to animals.

But, gooks are scum either way.

Exactly, the Chinese aren't like the bacterial whites who spread disease and destruction to the entirety of the world. They were productive and compassionate toward other races. Plus, largest economy and smartest people. America and the white race are their bitches on leashes.

found the subhuman gook

I dont think about china at all.

Not a nigger, just a person acknowledging the gook problem.

OP is a kike. Your Jew World Order is coming down.

i like them

Are you Fucking retarded. They just harvest resources. If they could get away with killing the world they would. Beside the fact they sided with nk.
There fucking disgusting and need to get glassed.
Food animals are different retard and they aren't Fucking beat up before there killed. Who eats dogs but a subhuman

user is a gook. Your Chink World order is coming down.

I think the cultural revolution was a mistake

ham

How about you stop hiding your flag you fucking loser.

>They were productive and compassionate toward other races
HAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAAHAAAAA
sup chinky dinky?

Insectoids

Judging by your posts, you really must be one butthurt Zipperhead, gook, chink Subhuman

Please keep accusing me as a wrong race you dumb shitskin’

You Chinese are the niggers of Asia.

t. Mongol

>Please keep accusing me as a wrong race
>dumb shitskin’

Hahaha, i think you read what you write, ping-ling. If you can through those Sliteyes.

At least they have 4 points higher IQ though right

Sup Forums actually uses that argument to defend Gooks, it's pretty sad.

These dogs aren't getting beat up they are getting knocked out cold. And yes this is exactly how a lot of animals in the US are killed. Some, like chickens, have even worse lives and deaths than this. Halal and Kosher slaughterhouses are even sicker than this shit. Infamous camel video comes to mind.

Yeah, this isn't a humane way of death in my opinion, but we aren't absolved from it either.
And for the record gooks are subhuman.

Ugg’s boots nix noodddd

Niggaaa nigaaaa niggaa