If we were allowed to beat whores in public the 60s hippie movement wouldn't exist and we would have a much better...

If we were allowed to beat whores in public the 60s hippie movement wouldn't exist and we would have a much better society by now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

beating slaves who become martyrs is why their handlers allow them to live. you are falling for the jew

seems like a pretty sandnigger thing to do.
why not uphold Western values?

Your comment makes zero sense, lolbertarian

the fucking state of them pair lol

wow even with a busted face sluts can't resist taking selfies I wonder how many likes she got

woman need to cover up with a bra so their tits don't hang out the bottom of their shirt when they are in their 40s

>being proud of weakness and allowing traitors to destroy society from within is western values
nah
humans are animals and they have to understand there are limits to their behavior

This is true.

Too bad you can't join the Islamic State anymore. You would fit right in

>tolerating whoredom is western values

You mean the "western values" that have allowed 3rd world shitbags to colonize our lands?

The "western values" that gave women the right to vote themselves tax dollars, favoritism for employment, and lowered standards to accomodate a few feminists?

The "western values" that have allowed the Jews to manipulate our currency, and corrupt our society through degenerate propaganda in every aspect of "entertainment"?

How about the "western values" that says two faggots or dikes can get "married" and adopt and raise kids?

FUCK "western values".

>If we were allowed to beat whores in public the 60s hippie movement wouldn't exist
Is this actually true? In movies, TV shows white women rebel against white men and became whores to black Panthers or any other kind of whore. In Forest Gump the white women Forest Gump loved was a whore. In the wonder years the sister was a hippie whore. In HBO Oz O'Rileys mother left her white husband and became some black panthers whore and blew shit up. Are Jews responsible for this?

He could always move to Sweden

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to express my concern with your point of view. I am slightly scared you may be inclined to viewing our world in dissociative way.
Firstly, I would like to ask you for the definition of a so-called "whore" because as far as I am concerned I can't really see the solution of our social and political situation in physical harassment of women of light manners.
Furthermore, I would like to ask for clarification of your thoughts concerning the quality of our society now as opposed to the society of the 60s.
Lastly, I advice you to start getting some knowledge either from books or from school, otherwise people might happen to perceive you as an uncultured swine.
Thank you for the brain cells you had to use for reading this comment, I hope it didn't hurt as much as thinking about the today's world.
Best regards,
Silvia

This

Are you men afraid of women? Why does that not surprise me?

well, all the places where public beating is allowed are shitholes, so I suggest instead private beating
also, social control is the strongest reinforcement of norms and rules
so, if whoring and cheating would be badly looked upon by society and its perpetrators were to be isolated, there would be much more self control
instead you get made up kike shit like "whore blaming" and such, and that exactly serve the purpose of inverting the narrative and trying to ostricise the majority whom would blame whores for being whores
kikes are truly the most deserving race of being genocided

We could take a page from Sweden's book and let the Islamic State come to us.

Thats rich when we brought tens of thousands of Syrians here

>so I suggest instead private beating
Ah yes, just like in the 50s

Do whores include men that hire a bunch of prostitutes or cheat on their old wife with a younger woman? Or is it perfectly ok for men to sleep around as much as he wants without consequence? Yea its not a good thing to be a whore but why is it that men are never "whores". Public beating of women who sleep around sounds alot like something a primitive fucking mudslime would do.

T. Enraged roastbeef trying its best to practice the society-wide shit test that is feminism and womens rights.

What if the hippie and sjw bullshit was a consequence of men beating their wives?

There is no smoke without fire

>inb4 cuck, Ahmed, prep the bull etc

Nope. Im a man. Nothing to do with feminist movement. You are apparently offended by my valid point and have no better answer than to slap a label on me.

Thanks burgerito.
/thread

Maybe if we were allowed to beat hippies in public then the whore movement wouldn't exist?

Nope, tried that. Never again.

>Post modern western values

how about nooo

When said men have kept our civilization running for 200+ years, yes.

No it doesn't include these men and yes men can sleep with as many whores as they feel necessary and they are never the whores. Its a dick thing and you probably wont understand it ever.

its literally counter science to imply that humans arent animals.

Why do you hate science?

You never beat them to a pulp you just firmly guide them back in the right direction fo their own good.

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA

Because men get aroused when we see tits. And when see tits on a woman who doesnt rceiproatce the sexual invitation we get angry. Worst case scenario she ends up raped and or dead.

Its the same reason you dont throw meat to a dog then not allow him to eat it, he'll bite you then take it.

Stupid cunts.