How do we make homes in America affordable again?

How do we make homes in America affordable again?

Other urls found in this thread:

movoto.com/demographics/ca/95824/
schooldigger.com/go/CA/schools/3384005272/school.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kick out the illegal immigrants

Define affordable

You don't. Houses are now and forever will be assets and nothing more, not even true homes. Either buy one someday to increase your net worth, or just rent a nice apartment/townhouse.

Fix the broken monetary policy to create a nation of wealth.

so you can move into their shitty homes that you "absolutely" want?

sounds stupid.

you have to make loans harder to get. If you want to buy a house for say... 100k. you have to have at least 33k on hand or you can't take out the loan. That keeps the house prices from inflating

Move out of liberal infested cities where's its been sensationalized to live in a 100 square foot apartment at 1,200$ a month with 2 roommates

america is completely affordable try living in BC you stupid fucks

>leaf

Vote for Trump

how're the shootings and highest transgender population going for ya bud

Any attempt to fix the variety of (((causes))) would result in an economic crash so hard it would make the Great Depression look like a children's bedtime story.
It will only be fixed by a hard reset, and thats if we recover without being conquered by niggers or foreigners.

Get Jews like Trump out of everywhere.

Liberal cities are more expensive because liberals make more money.

>33k
Yea that'll make homes more affordable, retard

>How do we make homes in America affordable again?

Stop putting in all the unnecessary luxury stuff that everything has to come with:
>granite kitchen counters
>large tile and bronze bathrooms
>3000 sq ft for a family of 4
>3 car garage
>etc etc etc

The era that US Sup Forumstards envy so much? Try a 1200 sq ft house, 3 bedroom, 1-1/2 bath, car port. This is what people lived in during the era that "only one spouse had to work."

And they weren't paying for cable and internet on top of that.

So the labor market contracts and drives up wages.
For example After trump the Home Builders Association of America has reported wages have rose by 30% due to a lack of workers.

Build high speed rail.

Why do with less? Isn't the point of automation and raising productivity to make things cheaper so everyone can have more?

Also this. The need to be a reasonable distance to work forces everyone to try to crowd in to the space between "too far away" and niggerville in the city.

>leafing this hard

>that post

Communist revolution

End The Fed!

>Communist revolution
The Fed is ran by commies now fuck off fag.

They are affordable dipshit.

By disallowing people to buy houses but not move into them. Gas chinks and arabs. The real money is in real estate today, and you won't be able to move into something larger than a shed until the bubble bursts.

>>Why do with less?

and that's the trap people fall into when it comes to the cost of items. The idea if if you need X and it cost 10 you wait and buy X at 7 and have money left over for other stuff. You don't embrace buying X+5 worth of whatever at 10 being at that point you don't have money left over for other stuff.
Yet every company keeps their profit rate up by offering more, at the same price point with the hope people buy at the higher price point.
As for housing prices, they need to crank up production to have more supply. There is no reason my 1300sq foot home should be worth 400k+

you know you still got a lot of fine houses that are empty. something something 2007 and the like.

There are no viable jobs in the area.

>There is no reason my 1300sq foot home should be worth 400k+
Well depends on where it's at.

If you think that's retarded, I have to tell you about the economic theory he's basing his conclusion on; it's called supply and demand.

>makes houses harder to get
>amount of affordable houses goes down
>somehow this makes cost go down

4600 SQ FT house.
Rural Kansas, still have gigabit fiber optic internet
$145,000

Shop around fools.

>Rural Kansas
I'll keep my 1000 sqft apartment

make more
or kill more people
captcha literally:
CALLE CLINTON
house price = num houses / num people who can afford a house
which is a self referential thingummibob meaning the price lowers elastically
but it also rises retardedly like when the kike bush puppets implement a plan, carrying on FROM THE CLINTONS to COMPLETELY ENTRENCH THE BANKS / SWAMP
and they got away with it
ENTIRELY

this

You can't. Boomers screwed us. The best thing to do is start developing in white man country. On the other hand, I know why they did it. High prices keep niggers away. They're more than happy to see the shitskins and poor whites fight over the shit-tier neighborhoods. You can look at NYC and see this.

Live in CA. 6 whites in split up house paying Viet tech worker ~$7k/mo. House next door is abandoned with squatters, owned by Chinese investor, presumably they all are. It's just better here.

>>Well depends on where it's at.

Well yeah it's California and it's a run down old small house in a whoop ass location. I think it's the smallest house on the street. Other homes in the zip code can hit millions of dollars.
but still, a normal working family should be able to buy some where decent and they just can't now.

Here is your 200k+ starter home in Sacramento, California. Straight up shitter side of town.
movoto.com/demographics/ca/95824/
>60% renters
oh and nice white family looking to have some kids? Here is your shit tier school.
schooldigger.com/go/CA/schools/3384005272/school.aspx
>Pacific Elementary School
>5319th out of 5650 California Elementary schools
>52% spic
>26% asian
>12% nigger
>69% free lunch

>It's just better here.
How the actual fuck do you think anything you just described makes it better?

>California
Well there's your problem

And ban women from Labour.

From this thread conversation, I almost mistaken this thread for a kangaroo or kiwi thread.

>>Well there's your problem

people still live here... So white families should just leave the best state location/weather wise and head out to middle no where USA? Job is here, family is here but hey just leave. No that's not how it works. My mother was able to buy where I live now back in the day as a widow and the area was all average working white folk.
Your cops, school teachers etc. Now it's all doctors and lawyers. Your average white family has been shoved out and that kind of sucks. I get it's not the problem for those that already own but it feel for anyone trying to get started with a family etc.

You should learn from your mother and buy houses in the outskirts as average people did back in the days and right now and hope that development and jobs come.

>now I have a 3.5 hour drive to work, but oh well

I'm giving GF another year to get this place out of her system, then moving closer to family. I was over enriching the nu tech feudal lords years ago, and can't stand working with them anymore.

(unironically)Audit the fed

this

Take a guess.

Thanks the FED and supply of funny money leading to financial inflation in stocks and real estate.

By crashing the market, with no survivors.

Australia here. Wtf are you talking about. Average house price in Sydney is $1 million + get on our level

It's not going to happen

The American dream of a house in suburbia and raising a family on a single income is not a realistic goal anymore

It was achievable in the post-war period because of an unprecedented once in an era economic boom grown out of the Second World War and Great Depression. America (And Australia) was so good in that period because the rest of the world was so dogshit and because the preceding 20 years had also been dogshit.

So maybe the answer to your question is to

a) Nuke the rest of the world to completely cripple the economic competition
b) Put yourself through 15 years of severe economic depression so that all the deadwood in the country can be burnt off

Suburbia is degenerate anyway. Absolute waste of material resources that forces dependence on cars and roads, which in themselves are also incredible wastes of resources, but also lead to greater congestion and urban sprawl. Urban planning in the 50's - 90's was fucking dogshit and has ruined our cities for generations. The only thing I'll miss about Suburbia is the decline in personal landscaping and gardening, but with the resurgence of medium density maybe we'll see some proper quality public parks built again, like they used to make them in the 19th-early 20th century.

If its impossible to own a home in America on one income, how the fuck is it possible in Australia? Or the UK even? The US has probably the lowest housing prices in any western nation.