Ange Vierge

The universe contains five different worlds.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/x70zVmi.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=Xeu54oBatf0
youtube.com/watch?v=-zADAqUa-us
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SMEGMA > * > shit > Earth

I feel sorry for Stella, she's the only one who did not have a significant senpai relationship.

She has a mom.
She's not gay.

I'd say that's a winner in my book.

I will fucking lose my shit if they still do that at the final episode.

Is this a show about virgin angels?

Actually slutty angels.
I want to fuck LL.

I want to watch an user cumming deep inside Elel.

I downloaded all the episodes so far, what am I in for? besides handholding because thats my shit

No one likes one winged angels, Ramiel.

Are all the robutts masochists?

I volunteer.

Lots of gay stuff. Also first two episodes are kinda mediocre.

A slow start, a great 3rd episode, lots of bathing, lots of unexpected humour and a pair of bakas

Will Stella call Saya mom?

It'll slip out accidentally sometime next episode
They'll all be in the bath, LL and Alma will be doing their usual schtick fighting over Saya and Stella will quietly try to grab her attention with an "ano, Oka-"
She'll be so embarrassed that she'll hide her mouth underwater and insist it was nothing when Saya responds.

Here is my prediction.

We'll have an episode where all the girls becomes lolis.

Mark my words.

We only have like 3 episodes left, dude.
I'm afraid there's no more time for games.

Too late. i.imgur.com/x70zVmi.jpg

THAT'S NOT HOW FRIEND ACT WITH EACH OTHER

But she had a relationship with fast, and that's what's important.

Dark Saya would be such a fucking hot hardass.

I really hope we get this before the end of the season

Big. LL's lls are A.

>because she fell to the dark side, she's an EXR

So all of the senpais are confirmed EXR, right?

>half of infinity
>so it's pretty far, then

I'm pretty sure INFINITY goes beyond far. It doesn't matter how much speed you have, you'll never reach infinity because it's fucking infinite.

Thanks for killing a kitten.

>letting reason stop you from achieving infinite speed
That's why you'll always be a slow-ass shitter.

There's different kinds of infinity. The simplest one is Aleph Naught, the infinity of natural numbers.

The meatbags cannot be forgiven.

You can't just hold hands and fuse with someone either. Magical things can happen in cyberspace. Like reaching half of infinity.

Also, unrelated, will Carene and Xenia still be holding hands in the next episode while Euphiria watches? Stella literally just teleported to Euphiria the unconscious and naked body of her mother holding hands with another naked android. Dinner at the Omega family table is gonna be awkward.

They're more than more than more than more than friends.

Carene is not just "another naked android", Carene is Xenia's older sis, thus Euphiria's aunt.

This show has two pairs of incestuous lesbian sisters.

>ay bby u wnt sum fuq?

Elel is such a whore.

WE DRAGON BALL SUPER NOW

I want to see Super Sayan.

>you'll never reach infinity
But it's only half of infinity.

>LL
More like EroEro amiright

Half of infinity is still infinity, you stupid bitch.

No it's only half.

What do you base this theory on?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xeu54oBatf0

>Stella will never be your daughteru
;_;

Just buy one on Amazon.

What a world we live in.

>Q: How do you reach the half of infinity?
>A: Obtain infinite speed.

THIS MOTHERFUCKING SHOW

Shamefur dispray.

Makes sense. I see no problem with this.

>sat in the bath the whole season
Show would have been more entertaining if she was consistently attacking the Blue worlders so that the EXR's at home base get to see more action.

>villains weaponizing the power of love
>call it logic breaker

10/10

>This show has two pairs of incestuous lesbian sisters.
Does this show have more than two pair of sisters?

Oh god please no. Is Stella suddenly going to call Saya her mom as well?

Mother/Daughter NTR. What the actual fuck.

>implying she can't have two mothers

How progressive. As expected of the androids, the most advanced race there is.

I have made a shocking discovery and realized the true nature of this show from what seemed to be an innocent comment.

It all started from this image right here. The show really pushed the idea that Stella was the only one who could keep up with Carene/Xenia and stop her because of her Exceed. However, Elel should be able to keep up with Stella if she used her own Exceed to copy Nitro Booster and provide support, but she didn't. In fact, if you look back on all the episodes, Elel has never once used Nitro Booster. Elel has used every other Exceed on her team and even one outside of her team, but never Stella's.

This leads me to only one conclusion. Stella and Elel aren't friends and when the group was reassuring Stella by telling them that they were all friends, Elel was lying through her teeth. This is a mere hint of the internal power struggle between the Red World and the White World. Consider the command center group, which has 3 Red Worlders and 2 White Worlders. One of the Red Worlders is actually a C-Class, so it's more like there's only 2 representatives form each world. Just the exact number needed for an evenly matched civil war.

Euphiria is on friendly terms with Stella while Ruby is on friendly terms with Elel, so both of them know about the brewing tensions and can't bring themselves to truly be friends with one another, though they play nice for the rest of the team.

Mark my words, the moment that the Ouroboros threat is gone, the season will end on a cliffhanger on the Red Worlders and White Worlders turning on each other and we'll never get a season 2 to properly resolve the issue.

I think it's simply because meatbags can't be friends with people from the white world.

>DRAG RACE IN CYBER SPACE
>CORRUPTED LOVE VIRUS
>TO REACH INFINITY WE MUST GAIN INFINITE SPEED
>THERE'S MORE TO LIFE THAN JUST GOING FAST
>GRAVITY SLIPSTREAM
>THERE'S NO SPEED LIMIT ON LOVE

FROM A SCALE OF 1 TO INFINITY

HOW FAST WAS THIS EPISODE?

½∞

They have very progressive backup policies.

>Amane's reason for slapping Stella really was that she went too fast

Should be obvious by now that the writers browse Sup Forums.

>Praises you and calls you cool for being fast one moment
>Slaps you for being fast the next

Blue World women, amirite?

They better put Xenia and Carene in the same tube since we've mentioned it many times now.

You are correct.

Maybe Elel simply can't handle true fast.

>love is literally "logic breaker"
10/10

So essentially the point of these 2 episodes were how hard it is for mothers to talk with daughters and viceversa?

No, the point was that robots are dumb and need humans to teach them to be not dumb.
And friendship or something.

The point was that humans are primitive and violent creatures, whereas androids are loving, caring and fast.

So when does Stella become a Saya-holic?

She's pretty much one already. This is the way Saya operates. She repairs broken relationships for UCs while accidentally making her relationship with the UC more like their ideal relationship.

Sofina - Almaria admires her and she wants Almaria to drink her blood, but Almaria ultimately declines because she idolizes Sofina too much. Almaria ends up drinking Saya's blood because she they're on more equal grounds. Almaria only allows Saya and Sofina to call her Alma.

Ramiel - Elel thought they had a special friendship but the two of them weren't as close as she thought because they weren't able to understand each other. Saya ends up bringing them closer as friends but in doing so, Elel upgraded their status to more than more than friends.

Amane - Only person that brought out the human side of Stella until the incident. Saya helped bring out the human side of Stella again and made her realize how she felt about Amane. Next episode will have her acting more human around Saya like she did with Amane.

When Saya marries her harem and becomes her papa

VRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOM

>Androids are by default loving and sensitive creatures
>meatbags communicate through physical violence
>Stella's built-in pre-trauma outgoing personality is her "human side"
Nice propaganda, meatbag.

Anyone have any thoughts on the visuals for the ending? The character cards seem to be grouped together in some way, but some of the groups seem a bit strange.

First group (bunch of singles) - Saya, Amane, Almaria, Elel, Stella
The first group seems to be Saya's team, but without Nya

Second Group (singles) - Nya, Aoi, Ageha

Third Group (Five cards) - Mayuka + Euphiria + Hinata + Sofina + Ruby
They're the five members of L.I.N.K.s

Fourth Group (Pairs) - Carene + Xenia, Ramiel + Eins

Out of the four groups, the second group is a complete mystery and why Nya is with them instead of the first group with the rest of the UCs and Amane is extremely weird. I'm guessing that Nya's episodes will break the standard pattern in a big way.

Also, the fourth group seems strange two. Carene and Xenia being a pair seems pretty self explanatory, but why is Ramiel and Eins a pair? Will we finally see some interaction between an Ouroboros'd senpai and a recovered senpai in the Green World arc?

>why is Ramiel and Eins a pair
Probably they had to do like this to fit into the ending, once every other card was placed.

But yeah, Nya missing is weird.

Why didn't they just put Ramiel and Eins separately into the second group of singles then? Hell, what is even the unifying theme of second group of singles? I guess Aoi and Ageha are sort of the hardass disciplinarian type, but what's Nya doing there?

It is indeed weird that Elel has never borrowed Stella's powers. If it turns out that Elel, who was so concerned about others only pretending to be her friends, is routinely lying and pretending to be Stella's friend, I no longer want to live in this gay blue world.

On the other hand, some actual tension and politics between the worlds would be nice. It only makes sense that separate worlds that suddenly come into contact are going to have clashing interests, and a common alien foe can make them put those differences aside but should not completely erase them.

I don't expect nor wish that AV will get anywhere near that sort of theme, but at the same time I wouldn't put it past the writers to suddenly pull out a such a disproportionately heavy plotline for no reason.

>Stella got repaired in a fucking car
Son of a bitch.

Some struggle between worlds happened at the beginning and later when Green World was introduced in TCG.

youtube.com/watch?v=-zADAqUa-us

Seems about right. Green looked like the really crazy bunch.
Zero chill.

You should be able to solve this.

Someone call /sci/

But it's already solved.

What does this gibberish even mean?

Essentially that the m infinite is bigger than the s infinite and the t infinite.
"Dr." Michael has a theoretical degree in physics, she knows what she's doing.

It's the old Distance/Speed/Time thing, showing how if you go fast enough, you can go fast into infinity or something.
COMPUTERS

That "Dr." Michael should be laid off due to incompetence and numerous workplace discrimination cases.

Stella seems to emits electricity when she went past enemy to destroy them. She can go fast with her exceed but the electricity thing seems to be her own ability as an android. Considering that LL can only copy her friends exceed, she probably can't emit electricity like Stella. So if LL copied Stella's exceed she can't attack nor defense, she just go fast.

LL never use Stella's exceed because it's an useless exceed that is only useful for Stella.

Found this interesting tidbit:

>A new industry report released earlier this week reveals that the animation studio behind this season’s Ange Vierge, Silver Link, reduced the anime’s clothing budget by 85% in order to increase the animation quality.

>“We can’t all be Kyoto Animation,” director Tamura Masafumi told Anime Maru. “We can’t all make one or two beautifully animated shows a year and be able to survive.”

>The report confirmed fan suspicions as to why most of the Ange Vierge‘s first episode appeared to be characters having conversations while naked. Tamura went on to explain that for a show to be profitable, fight scenes animation needed to be stellar. He stated, “for the sake of animation quality in a lower budget show such as Ange Vierge, sacrifices must be made.”

>Tamura presented some statistics, clearly prepared to back up Silver Link’s decision, and showed that all 13 episodes of Ange Vierge had about the same budget and the same sized team working on it as Kyoto Animation’s 30 second PV for Violet Evergarden.

>“We’re really sorry for all those fans that were looking forward to characters’ clothes,” Tamura concluded. “We are working on a version where the characters will be clothed to be released in the Blu-ray version.”

>Tamura left the conference continuing to grumble angrily about Kyoto Animation.

Nice idea to save budget.

How do you save money by reducing the clothing?

>“We’re really sorry for all those fans that were looking forward to characters’ clothes,” Tamura concluded. “We are working on a version where the characters will be clothed to be released in the Blu-ray version.”

That answers the question about nipples in BDs.

FML

Clothes cost money, buddy.

>BDs will have the girls more covered than the airing version
Ange Viege is amazing.

Less efforts spent to draw clothes. Just ask Ritz, it works for her.

Where this from anyway?

>Anime Maru

The concept of "jokes" are apparently lost on some people.