What the fuck's wrong with Yuki?

She's popular, duh.

Plebs.

>Don't have a PS3 or PS4
>Japan with spoil it anyway

wakemeup.jpg
can'twakeup.jpg

Just bear it.

You must not like Japanese games very much if you don't have either of them.

I harbor a secret hatred for this kind of girl.

She's the type who has nerdy dudes go "oh hey she's into video games maybe I can put my penis in her!" then get really disappointed when they find out she's fucking the biggest blackest nigger in town.

I have a PS3 in storage technically but I moved down to Florida to live with grandparents rent free so i can afford college. My gaymem PC is all I have. Thankfully more and more Jap games are coming out for it.

user, never mistake the 2D universe with 3DPD universe ever again!!!!

P5 battle theme > every other Persona battle theme

Why is it so good, Sup Forums?

Nothing can beat "Reach Out The Truth"

Chorus of the battle theme of anyone is unaware of it.

youtu.be/ioTZQx64gd8

I can't help it, m8. Sometimes 2D reminds me of 3D. I'm a NEET now but I was once a semi-normalfag, and as such I have strong memories of the opposite sex. Most of them being bad.

watch the chinese cartoon version.

Wait. Does this mean that it is still getting released to PS3?

Fuck yes, please. I was so worried that the delay would mean they moved it to PS4 exclusively.

>dub only garbage anyway
Fuck Atlus US

>p4 music

Hey, bruh, at least they have honourifics.
To be fair though, there is absolutely NO reason they can't put in the jap audio.

>ep 0
JUst some preview or what?

>Thankfully more and more Jap games are coming out for it.
You got that damn right. Why even bother with a Vita when all of its games are being ported to PCs or PS4s

Fuck off.

It's like a glorified ad, really. Despite some QUALITY issues, it still got me hyped for the game, so I guess it worked.

Pic related is best girl and it's not even close as far as I'm concerned. The only thing that could possibly kill my boner for her is a potential shitty dub

>The only thing that could possibly kill my boner for her is a potential shitty dub

But you always have the original Japanese voice. Or that character can get redubbed later on in future games as some characters have.

>the two best girls didn't show up at all in the episode
It was shit.

calling it now, She gonna have the best voice in the dub

The same shit happened to me with Fuuka and Yukiko. Though like you said, Fuukas redub was better. Still can't stand Yukikos voice though, she was just as bad in DAN.

I hope so. Shes the one I really want them to do right.

kiri is best track.
youtube.com/watch?v=lQuMwVbGgxg

I was actually defending Aoi by pointing out how user is just being contrarian.

BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY

Thank you for posting best girl.

Could I play Persona 5 on the PC if they put the PS3 version on Playstation Now?

It's really weird hearing Igor with a deep voice rather than a raspy old man voice.

Day Breakers had a lot of old school style of animation going for it I was surprised.

Still, it's like they are really saying though that the first 4 are the most important characters and that the rest aren't. Dunno how I feel about that. Hope I'm wrong.

I think its because the anime takes place before the game and you meet the other characters like Futaba ect. later in the game.

No I understand that, it's just, if you remember the opening that they made for the game, you can see the first 4 have solo shots and stuff, but the rest have only group shots.

The animation was a bit subpar but from they've shown the game seems to be fun. It seems to be a less dark and more comedic Persona like 4, which is fine by my book.

Sure, but that won't happen for at least a year, probably closer to 4.

The selection of titles on Now is total garbage anyway.

Am I going to have to avoid not just Sup Forums but also Sup Forums until February?

Just give up and get spoiled, it's penance for not learning Japanese already.

Kek

Disney are designing personas now

looking a little 90s La Femme Nikita there.

Poor Goro-kun doesn't even get a slot in the OP.

Isn't it Sup Forums? Are they releasing new OVA or some shit?

I want to FUCK the lab coat girl

>more and more literal trash-tier scraps coming out for it
ftfy

>le nerdy just like you gamer gurl
Come on..

>better than BABYBABYBABY

The game doesn't have the "Only for PlayStation" emblem on it, and literally every single game in existence that hasn't had it has gotten a release on another platform as some point. It might be up to two years later or whatever, but it's going elsewhere. Their parent company also knows the value of good PC ports firsthand.

In the meantime you can play Q, Citra got updated to handle it semi-reliably.

Adachi is the Reaper

>At least they have honourifics
>Saying that as a plus when English actors have to say them
>When the localization not only changes honorifics, but still removes them sometimes or adds some to be consistent with the localization changes

Most of the time promotional stuff doesn't have "Only for Playstation" on the box art. Also, Sega said they won't meddle in Atlus' business as long as they make money, in fact Sega, themselves, are asking Atlus for help with their localizations.

Oh, and also
>Their parent company also knows the value of good PC ports firsthand.
If you mean Valkyria Chronicles by that then sure, it sold a ton, like half a million copies if I'm not mistaken, but at what price? It was already $10 from day 1 and a couple of weeks later, the price dropped to $5.

Most of the people who bought it have never played it. It's the same with most cheap games on Steam. Only 37% of people have saved a soldier, 36% have killed an enemy ace. These 2 are the top achievements. Only 20% have played up to chapter 9. It's the same shit with Trails in the Sky. FC sold a ton, but only ~12% have finished the game and SC sold like shit as a consequence.

INEVERFELTLIKE

More like 800+

And they just ported a game that came out literally 6 years before that.

The game is $20 by the way.

>Most of the time promotional stuff doesn't have "Only for Playstation" on the box art.
Can you give an example? I've literally never seen that happen before for American box art, and the English version of P5 doesn't have the watermark, either.

>Also, Sega said they won't meddle in Atlus' business
That's true, which is why it makes sense to hand the port off to Sega Europe, instead of having P-Studio delay development even further by working on a platform they're not used to

>In fact Sega, themselves, are asking Atlus for help with their localizations
I still can't tell if that's good or not. Obviously making Atlus USA a contractor for other companies lets some games come out that otherwise wouldn't, but handling Yakuza 0/7th Dragon for Sega and #FE for Nintendo has to have had some impact on P5's release. Those games aren't snall.

Pretty sure it's sold well over a million, with a good chunk at full price. Pretty good for a several-year-old game with no added content. Sega, as the very least, said they were more than pleased with the sales.

But "port" was probably the wrong word. They know the value of good PC games in general, considering a good bulk of their total sales comes from their PC developers nowadays.

But now I'm just blurring the lines between parent company and operating arm. Sega, the company, has a very successful PC business and has more than enough know-how to do a port of P5. Sega-Sammy, the parent company, should see this, and encourage Atlus to let Sega do the port as it'd only be another revenue stream and would barely interfere with P-Studio's operations.

I'm not talking too clearly. Sorry.

>at least they have honourifics.
That's probably the worst possible scenario though.

>More like 800+
Yeah, my mistake.

>The game is $20 by the way.
On steam. Everywhere else they were selling it for $10 then it went on sale for $5. Later on Steam have given out VC -75% coupons to everyone.

>Can you give an example?
I actually can't. I've seen a few games in the past with no "Only on Playstation" when the box arts were revealed but I can't remember which games exactly. I also remember someone asking about some other game that didn't have it and the PR team said that they'll add it when the actual box art will be printed out. But this is just me going off from what I can remember. So, take it with a grain of salt.

And a bit of a side note. Isn't the company doing the cutscenes somehow related to Sony? I've seen some people talking about it but dunno if it was just fanboys trying to convince others it's gonna stay on PS consoles or they were telling the truth.

And another thing. I remember Sega saying they'll do more ports on PC in 2016. Whatever happened to that? We're 9 months in and I can't remember if they ported something else this year.

>Sup Forums console war threads have spread to Sup Forums
Sup Forums needs to be nuked

>licking all that sweat out of their bodies

Why does that make me so hard?

>Isn't the company doing the cutscenes somehow related to Sony?
Nope, it's Production IG, not Aniplex. Aniplex has been involved with every single Persona anime until now, but that doesn't carry over to the games. Sony has no stakes in the game, unless they helped with funding behind the scenes, and even then, that'd not enough for exclusivity.

Honestly with the growing popularity of Persona I'm kind of surprised that Sony didn't slip Atlus some money to only localize the PS4 version to try and get people to buy PS4s.

PS4s are already selling like hotcakes. And a niche weeb game won't help the sales that much. It's still nowhere near popular enough in the west.

Can all of you fuck off with your console wars, i just wanted to disscuss some Persona

Because he's a fucking TRAITOR

>Everywhere else they were selling it for $10 then it went on sale for $5.
The game was only available on Steam all other places were just selling second-hand Steam keys.

Thanks mods, well now that the console bullshit is out of the way post best Persona music
youtube.com/watch?v=dilI_gy2KdI
youtube.com/watch?v=EDr_krEQNrU
youtube.com/watch?v=6UUlE-n_AFU
youtube.com/watch?v=IQcnanaCjEA

Don't we all, she's an old throw to the "one for the dads" mentality that a lot of shows/games had in the 60s to 80s, and I like her for that.

YOU PISTOL WHIP ME

Nigga, this whole thread's off-topic. I agree that my posts should've been deleted, so far everything else should be, too. No one's discussing the anime, least of all not you.

>Aoi Yuuki using Hibiki voice
>extremely cute
>ZR+hotpants combo
>loves science

Futaba is definately the best.

Tony always has the best taste.

This looks and sound almost exactly like P4. Why they have to use the same formula it's soo boring

Except it looks and sounds very different

Nah the acid jazz soundtrack and that character design is just too similar. But if you like to eat the same old shit then thats fine

Are you actually retarded?
Persona 4 was a mistake

Except they are not similar at all. But if you like to push the same old shitpost then thatys fine.

>P4
>Acid jazz
Gr8 b8

>p4
>acid jazz

You are retarded

Stop being a contrarian faggot

You prefer to call it Nu Jazz like nu males call it?

>nu males

And just like that you made your shitposting plainly apparent.

P4 was fucking Jpop you nigger

>P4
>jazz

Please, link me a "jazz" song found in P4

This actually managed to be worse than Persona 4
Absolute gary stu MC, moralfag team, mascot is only slightly better than kuma, MUH CRIME LIFE instead of actually interesting psychological struggles for the villains

P3 was.

Introduces dating sims that became a core part of the franchise as well as shit tier generic characters that suck off the MC.

>SMT faggots being salty as usual

P3 and P4 were excellent games you contrarian fuck.

>acid jazz

p3>p4

So this will be a filler season, huh? At least we will watch Futaba in the anime, right?

You sound like an edgy faggot.

He fucked you're waifu. He doesn't deserve it.

Can Nana will Dual Audio into existence?