TFW Harvey Weinstein holds you down on a bed and licks you out while you are on your period and even pulls your tampon...

TFW Harvey Weinstein holds you down on a bed and licks you out while you are on your period and even pulls your tampon out.

Then he asked her 'don't you feel we're so much closer to each other now?'

She replied 'no.'

abc7chicago.com/4th-woman-alleges-harvey-weinstein-sexual-assault/2563043/

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7chicago.com/4th-woman-alleges-harvey-weinstein-sexual-assault/2563043/
youtube.com/watch?v=C78HBp-Youk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jewish Bloodlust.

So hes a Satanic Zionist Spirit Cooker?

>He then orally forced himself on me
do women really think this is believable

fucking erect

is it considered a sexual assault if you just do some freaky gross shit during consensual sex?

anything is considered a sexual assault if the woman decides to call it such

How should liars be punished? You know someone's full of shit in this dogpile

That's disgusting

>is it considered a sexual assault
Leaf, these insane women consider a little butt smack to be sexual assault

Haha jews are disgusting animals.

>yfw Harvey will never chase you down grab you and take you to his rape cage

thats my point, where the hell is the line if things started consensually. Obviously the guy is a disgusting pig but I doubt he threw women against walls and tied them up in a sex dungeon and shit

and who is this whore?

>be woman
>do whatever is asked of you because you like being submissive and you want money/power
>after you get money & power, you can decide to harvest your victim crop

I don't know, Mozart enjoyed scat play with his cousin so it's not far fetched that something like a fat dude licking a tampon could happen. I also remember a story of a guy pretty much just living in a female porta potty just enjoying the filth of it all. People are fucked up, so you know. I don't like the "he said she said" bullshit but it's not Improbable

>enjoyed scat play
literally nothing wrong with this nor anything with what harvey did
women just dont understand sex

>I was uncomfortable but didn't say anything because I like money
>I claim rape now
I feel a bit sorry for this girl, but come on.

the line is a written and signed contract that both parties receive a copy of

This contract entitles me to perform ___ ___ ___ and ___ sex on you during this time period of this day, or this week/year etc

signed in full consent by: Abby Normal

get a good lawyer beforehand to help you write up a template that you can give out to all the women.

new shädmän when?

hot

literal vampire pot bellied goblins

also why is there such a dearth of menstrual twilight fanfic?
inb4 shades of gray

Alex, is that you?

sounds like he was looking for a soulmate, even going as far as to drink periods, but kept getting denied by hoes, then after the hoes orgasm, squirt and shiver, they come out
fucking hoes man

>I don't like the "he said she said" bullshit
so I guess it is not one of those days?

>that you can give out to all the women.
>walk into bar, start tossing out sex forms to every woman

she has a future as an actress. she can cry on command, with tears and all. very realistic.

Just feeling like a freight train

Man if it wasnt for the flag id already know youre some kinda arab.

that'll be 55 counts of sexual assault sir

but bro remember, women, although more than half the human popular, are a delicate protected minority & what he did was the equivalent of a hate crime

you don't have to point out you're an arab expert hans, i know

If I had that kind of power I'd do the same exact thing, maybe worse. Fuck you low test faggots.

>by reading this form you agree to the terms and conditions and forfeit all rights to press charges
Checkmate

Kek
yeah that might work, hand out the contract to all the women at a bar and ask them to sign it and meet you outside. I bet you could hook at least 2 or 3 in a decent sized bar

this - one thing that he's a sexual predator and has probably raped / pedod a lot
another thing if he is forceful and the woman submits like this
it is a civic outrage?
yes
is it a criminal action? no, and such a thing would be outrageous
it is disgusting? yes
it is damnable? yes
did he rape her? no
there's a lot of danger in these words
he did a lot of skeezy things
he did a lot of criminal things
but we need to be grown up to say what is what
if a fat chick with loads of money is coming onto me, making it clear what she wants
and i'm there for her money
and i lie back
and i don't leave
and i don't stop them
then i've let them do that to me
BUT
BUT
BUT YOU FUCKING GODDAMN CONTEXTLESS NIGGERS
we have to go deeper
we are not human
at least most of us are not
do the subhumans, do the meatpuppets get more rights?
if you are PHYSIOLOGICALLY UNABLE TO CONTROL YOUR OWN RATIONAL SENSE
IF YOU ARE MERELY A COMPUTATIONAL FORGONE CONCLUSION
THEN WHAT IS LAW ANYWAY?
If they are merely persuaded or frozen up
what does that ACTUALLY MEAN?
think niggers and niglets
think
best bet: cull the 7.1 billion, use them as fertilizer
let the .2 billion humans live in peace
letting the neanderthals live was a bad idea
i bet it was the animal fucking commies of the past that raped and bed the neaderthals
and that's why all the niggers of the world from jews to abbos to muslims are all fucking subhuman
LITERALLY
in a LITERAL FUCKING SENSE
> you are currently not banned from Sup Forums
FUCK YOU MODS
STOP HIDING THE TRUTH
HUMANITY WILL RISE

>I'd rape too
Found the token nigger

Sleazy perverted looking kike turns out to be a sleazy perverted kike, what a surprise. Still these stupid whores all agreed to it, they could have walked away. If you agreed to it because you wanted the money or whatever you still agreed to it.

Come on, I hate jews, but this guy is not rapist, he wanted to get sex and fucked these girls who sold out to him.

>I bet you could hook at least 2 or 3 in a decent sized bar
Sadly that's probably true

This is a fun scandal because it forces Sup Forums to choose between its hatred of women and its hatred of jews.

Kek

or just fuck cock thirsty traps
t. Jude Law

>nigger

Are you pretending to be dumb?. Weinstein was as white as a person could be and look at him. Again tho, whites are not credited for their misbehaviors. Always blacks and minorities.

are you okay man

>white
Oh fuck you, this is bait

you're but a child
behold
>a jewish woman

holy shit

you know this is why she went full feminist
she cannot come out with the truth
you know she is talking with PR people
via proxies
seeing if she can look good
after being a feminazi (she did, at the start, try to be a "proxyfeminazi" but through some quick apologies became a femninazinazi)
she comes outyes me too
boom as fuck her brand
of course, the left will be split
half damning her for being out of cycle
half praising her in line-toeing madness
she should tell the truth
and disown her feminazi ways

Lmao because it is, you fucking idiot. As cliche as this sounds, imagine you were a woman and someone smacked your ass. Especially when it's not the appropriate setting and you're not in the right mood or with the right person for it. You're saying you wouldn't consider it to be sexual assault? Give me a break.

The same people on this website who rail on women for being "degenerates" and whores and shit like that, are the same ones who will say some retarded shit like you said. Faggot.

Why not both?
Weinstein is a greasy Jew that took advantage of stupid whores who were willing to suck dick for $$$ but fucked him back when they got the chance. All in all, I would say Harvey did nothing wrong.

Why is Alex always right?

Holy shit dude, I want what you're having.

Sorry I was changing my water filter
I invite you all to JOIN ME IN HUMANITY
CLIMB THE MOUNTAIN
Catch the salmon in your mouth as it swims upstream
WRESTLE A BEAR
BOOOOOOONNEEE
BROOOOOOOOTH
SEVENTEEN
SEVENTY
SIX
WILL
COMMENCE
AGAIN!

is there anything Sup Forums can't do?
/comfy/bates

>tfw you get that well paying actress contract because you literally just laid there while a guy licked your pussy and then got upset about it
>tfw you're going to keep the money though
Fucking whores.

>sexual assault
>assault
No faggot it's fucking not. To get a regular assault charge I have to attack someone, but someone who doesn't look like a turbo Chad taps a chick on the butt at a bar and now it's magically sexual assault? Are you so fucking dense that you can't see how retarded that is? If anything, something like that should be like a traffic ticket, not put on the same level as holding a women down and force fingering her. Dumb. Fuck.

christian lebanese here. I kinda am even tho im just working in germany until march.

I am going to read this to my children at bedtime... Forever.

They are whores! Every one of them profited from it. Show me one who declined any furthering of their career after.

I sure wish Alex Jones would join us more often.
thank you for that inspirational and enlightening bit.

my grandfather raped 2 of my cousins when they were between 4-5 years old. they went to police last year. my grandfater is denying all allegations. (although it's obvious for the whole family that he did it)
liars gonna lie and deny all allegations.
although i can't say that these women didn't deserve it for selling away their pussies for fame.
might be the same with weinstein.

How did anyone see these pictures and not say. Hrm that looks odd.

liar

When the river runs red, take the dirt road home

Weinstein molested me also. I feel like I need about 3 million bucks to feel rehabilitated.

I should change my water filter more often.
Wew

that's kinda hot desu

whoa gross

>He then orally forced himself on me

To the average man, If an uggo bitch forcibly pulled up their pants and sucked their dicks for free, most men would probably be pretty grateful for the experience. But to women, if a man did that to their smelly STD ridden cunts, itd be akin to murder. Honestly reaction to minor sexual assault is the best proof that there's incredible differences between the sexes. I've been groped by gay men at concerts(I have a muscular cyclist ass), and aside from the momentary discomfort, I never felt traumatised nor did I feel the need to talk about my experience. Women just react differently to these things.

It was consensual then, but it was not consensual now.

>To get a regular assault charge I have to attack someone

assault is an attempt to initiate harmful or offensive contact with a person, or a threat to do so.[1] It is distinct from battery, which refers to the actual achievement of such contact.

You're talking about battery my friend.

this, fucking kek

> (OP)
>>tfw you get that well paying actress contract because you literally just laid there while a guy licked your pussy and then got upset about it
>>tfw you're going to keep the money though
>Fucking whores.
Seriously.... Let's reverse the roles. A female director pulls off a young male actors pants and sucks his cock then years later he says it was rape. Wtf. Bitches be crazy, and kikes gonna kike.

that's where we have to be careful
what about women who chose what to do with their lives, succeed, and are then
they are getting damaged by the "well, we had sex, but he checked some categories that i don't subscribe to on porhub" self style rape allegations
The tampon is very visual
and that's no doubt why she used it
try this as a story:
I went to his hotel room
I lay back on the bed
he went down on me
i didn't like it
but you add the tampon, you add the "i wouldn't want that from any relationship"
she's saying
> I SCREAMED NO AND TRIED TO FIGHT HIM OFF ME... in my head
> I clicked "unsubscribe from his pussy facts"
> I thought about writing him a strongly worded letter as he ran his tongue over me
you see - it's all smoke and mirrors
is she to blame? no
is she right to be angry? yes
is what he did sick? yes
is he a predator? yes
did she, at some part of her brain, know the exchange? yes
did she allow it to happen? yes
does that make him right? no
does that make her right? no, not in what she's _IMPLYING_, she's overly implying here, almost as if you can draw a criminal line she is more of a victim
she can be a victim of his actions, without being a victim, just someone who made a bad _choice_
but the left want to ameliorate ALL forms of choice and the outcomes of choice and the possible bad outcomes of choice
so the idea that you can make a bad choice is anathema to them
she has to be a victim to the fullest extent
and that's the unspoken lie here
it's not even stated directly
it's implied
it's stated harshly in the headline: sexual assault
which they use to mean:
someone looked at my meatsicle through my yoga pants
to
someone asked me for coffee
but never:
someone bound me up, poured gas over me and then 12 muslim men raped me anally and vaginally before spitting and pissing all over me
no, that's not rape, that's cultural miscommunication to an 11 year old
EVERYTHING IS RAPE
except 100,000 11-14 year old girls being used as tissues in ukistan

thats a rare peep

I want to meet the poet who penned this masterpiece.

saved, thanks for the pasta my man

PSA "pink-eye" pepe
much apt
very topical
> IDEA
let's infect all children in the UK with HIV and syphilis
wouldn't that eventually help solve the child raping scandal?
> notice how the juden tell the press to call it child grooming - yes, that's what they're doing, helping style their hair
CHILD RAPE GANGS
KILL THEM ALL

>abc7chicago.com/4th-woman-alleges-harvey-weinstein-sexual-assault/2563043/

can't see shit pls bcs flash upload mirror or webm or whatever you fucking beautiful fellow drunk catholic

>seeing this
>suddenly woke AF
mfw
Guys, I think we're done...

yeh if you wait outside by your ferrari

This. Some poofter rubbed my ass and balls quicklike in a crowded bar as I was walking past. Felt weird about it for a few days then literally forgot about it for six years until I read your post.

I need to expose him with Huffington Post and start a Patreon for my trauma.

Have you been drinking again Alex? I'm not judging, I think it gives you more fire

>Mozart enjoyed scat play with his cousin
gonna need sauce on that
also:
youtube.com/watch?v=C78HBp-Youk

RARE
A P
R E
EPEP

just because you "brush off" those incidents doesn't mean you both weren't assaulted. You just chose (as many other men and women do everyday btw) to ignore or downplay the incidents.

It doesn't make you less than the other people who ended up reporting those incidents, you just coped with it differently.

he's a billionaire hollywood mogul so for a woman wouldn't that be more like the equiavalent of mila kunis sucking you off then an uggo?

lel

it's funny you worded it like that
>christian lebanese here
okay, you're not an arab, you hate them, get off my dick though, the self hate disgusts me, no one likes a cuck famalamadingdong
or is this your way of fitting in, being on pol and all, either way please don't reply to me or my memes ever again

thats hot as fuck

Jews confirmed for blood sucking vampires.

Quality post

he said christian lebanese because he doesn't want to be lumped in with the braindead pedo worshipping shitskins.

>>To the average man, If an uggo bitch forcibly pulled up their pants and sucked their dicks for free, most men would probably be pretty grateful for the experience. But to women, if a man did that to their smelly STD ridden cunts, itd be akin to murder.

Also, you're not wrong necessarily, but you're not taking things into context. First off, the average man is much, much stronger than the average woman, so she wouldn't be "forcing" you to do something, unlike if the situations were reversed. Second, you're downplaying the power/money dynamic. I'm sure one of the reasons she didn't get up and walk out (other than being physically overpowered by the man), was that he had the capability to completely tank her career and blacklist her if he chose.

delete this blood libel. now.

>EVERYTHING IS RAPE
>except 100,000 11-14 year old girls being used as tissues in ukistan
this always makes me rage. everything is toxic masculinity and rape culture. some fat perv ogling someone is stare-rape. everyhting is rape. except sexual emergency and cultural miscommunication by distressed refugee or disenfranchised urban youth.