Is this the best pompadour in all anime?

Is this the best pompadour in all anime?

maybe you're a fan of waffles

"It's all about taste my friend. Some people prefer asses and others boobies. As long as you're not going around being an ass supremacist or booby nazi, baby, it shouldn't matter. The same goes for the pompadour. Let people live as they please, that's the dandy way."

>you will never grow a pompadour in the shape of a heart

You all lose.

The pompadour that literally won the Redline.

>Akame ga Shit

>all this shit hair in this thread

captcha: MANANAS: 9 a 14 HORAS

>thread about pompadours
>whine about the anime it's from

Congratulations, you're a retard.

>Tfw you actually had a yankii style pompadour for a while
Was worth it, pompadours are always worth it guys.

Prefer these desu, slightly more realistic.

>Wanting realistic pomps
Half the fun is seeing how crazy and stylish they can get

My nigga

Maekawa Shingo is best thug though

True but then if you look at that Be-bop High School live action pic that gets posted here all the time you can see that it doesn't look totally outrageous to have those hairstyles IRL

I used to think Toru was the best, but then Kato has had some great chapters about him and I kind of prefer him now. Everyone in BBH is cool though.

The king of all Yankiis in any medium is Harumichi Bouya though.

But it's shit.

Seeing these made me realize something... Is there a single shit main character out there which has a pompadour?

I feel like the pompadour is a sign of their alpha-ness and thus can't be a shit beta MC.

This post seems to imply that being alpha is automatically a good trait for main character to have.

nah

Why would a beta faget ever decide to have such a cool hairstyle? Only good MCs would bother with it.

Looks like a pillbug or other segmented insect.

the best pomp of all animay