Sweden is feeling the karma of past

Is someone punishing Sweden for their past crimes? Do they actually deserve what is happening to them? Link related:

yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/finnish_war_children_open_up_about_abuse/6359929

Other urls found in this thread:

pjjonasson
static.sys.kth.se/abe/safeplaces/publikationer/Ceccato_rape_2014.pdf
youtu.be/4sPj8HhbwHs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tasukete gurasai
95.6% of rapes are commited by immigrants
source from about 4000 rape convictions between 2012-2017 from 40/46 district courts in sweden
pjjonasson .wordpress .com/

Fuck you Finland. You sent us every fucking alcoholic there was. And the kids we took care of where heavily retarded and autistic.

We basicly took all your shit in during your war.

Just like how they're commited now buy cis men?

And we took care of your wars for the past 400 years, shut the fuck up jävla svenne

>abuse little innocent children running away from war that your brother nation is battling
>throw a tantrum because the sandniggers are doing the same to you
no. this is what you deserve. You scream help? I whisper "no".

I don't know about retarted Finns but autistic I can agreed.

1/500 i think is female convictions
here is a peer-reviewed paper that supports the numbers
>more than 2/3 non-Swedish citizen
static.sys.kth.se/abe/safeplaces/publikationer/Ceccato_rape_2014.pdf

what sort of sins might you be referring to?

>foster care

happens all around the world

Swedes have had it coming for a long time now as they are all faggots, atheists and feminists. So yes, they deserve it.

Didn't the former government pay a shit ton of money to people who grew up in foster care during the 1940-70 because of neglecting abuse?

Karma isn't real. It's just another version of dogmatic religious mind control intended to stop your natural moral compass from forming so you don't go 1488

He might be referring to our forced sterilization of homosexuals, transexuals, immigrants and other people our governments sisn't want in our society.
We officially ended the practice in 1975, but it was still legal for our government to do it untill 2013.
Or he might be refferring to our experiments on the feeble minded. Sweden and Denmark was the leading countries in lobotomy and we didn't stop until 1983-85. We fucked up a lot of people, some who werent even mentally ill, they just had a headache, but we needed bodies to experiment on.
We still practice "chemical lobotomy" though.

Sweden is cucked beyond repair
I know im german and a lot of us are cucked too but sweden is the epitome of a cuckold nation and as such no other nation will ever reach this level of cuckedness
We the rest of humanity will always be able to look at sweden as a negative example and avoid ever getting this KEKED
youtu.be/4sPj8HhbwHs
YES

>Is someone punishing Sweden for their past crimes?
Yes.

thank you for your service *tips fedora

Finland was a mistake.

>sweden drowns in brown matter
>"hälp"
>Finland whispers "no"

Finland you are the last bastion of non cucked scandinavians
Dont take any shit from sweden

I'd suppose that this is karmic payback because Sweden remained neutral in WWII instead helping smash the Bolshevists.

Finns aren't Scandinavians. Nordics, yes, but not Scandinavians.

Norway and Sweden are the only Scandinavian countries(it's the western coast line). Finland do belong in fennoscandia though and nordic of course(which includes denmark and iceland too).

karma is not real you superstitious niggers

Jews have no sense of justice. They don't punish for crimes. They just punish.

They'll invent crimes to punish you for.

Came here to say I love finland's Benis!!!!

yes they do deserve everything they get for being the colossal faggots they are
natural selection

peaceful refugee throwing hand-grenade at you - only in Sweden.

Burn in hell, sweden. Hope more carnage in your streets.

>Swedish Morality

personal favorite

I'd say that Sweden's experiment to prove that females are capable of providing competent government has utterly failed.

Well, I like God's justified wrath more to be quite honest.

dear Good...are you fucking kidding me?

I blame men for this really, it's not like we didn't know what would happen or how bad women are at ruling
You can't trust a dog alone with a steak but you can trust a dog to be a dog

nope, it's legal in UK too

Yeah whatever merkel go lose a war now against your nigger jew friends in the anglo countries.

>We the rest of humanity will always be able to look at sweden as a negative example and avoid ever getting this cucked

Holy shit who are you? A greek caring about the absolute state of Sweden than most swedes. Can you host these pictures somewhere for me to spam at my cuck friends whenever they say "naww its not THAT bad, its fake news, h-heeh"

Fuck Sweden, so happy that they won't exist in a couple of decades

>Pretty much all abusers are dead by now
>Majority of the Swedes suffering from multiculturalism are not direct descendants of the abusers
>Some of the Swedes suffering are Finnish foster children that stayed in Sweden and of course their families
That is some Suomi logic

>the autsist that keeps posting that fake pic

ITT: Finnish softcunts

is it that far from the truth thought ?

Not the beer

it is yes
refugees welcome
but not on my street
thats how sweden is

Well shit, so that's how you used to have a perfect society.

yes...that was pretty overkill.

Protip: do you want to conquer sweden? Just do it after 4pm
Ps. Thax for giving nordea

who cares everything else is true
bye bye subhuman

nobody knows atm, give it a good 10 years (around the time they'll become third-world) and we'll see

You don't need a "reason" to divorce. Anyone can get it. It's just that if only of the married people wants it there's a legally mandated thinking-over period.

Basically it protects marriages from momentary female hysteria.

>Ps. Thax for giving nordea
That is a "white elephant" gift.

The only crime the world will punish you for is weakness.

pic related is the reason why finns have resentment for swedes.

as i said
natural selection
the jews are merely weeding out the weak

Will it ever stop? Every time a thread about Sweden is started the situation is Sweden is worse than the last time.

Just end it already swedecucks, you don't belong on this planet anymore.

No one deserves this hell

Swedes do

>He might be referring to our forced sterilization of homosexuals, transexuals, immigrants and other people our governments sisn't want in our society.
I'm still sad we stopped this.

My grandmother was a finnish warchild.
When she tried to reconnect to her family they rejected her.
Eat shit, you should be thankful for what we did for you ungrateful assholes.
Almost as ungrateful as our current wave of immigrants

nice

It wont be long until we have someone shooting up the parliament building in Stockholm. Hopefully killing of some of the politicians. I doubt that would be enough to turn the tide but one can hope.

ENOUGH

>the jews are merely weeding out the weak
No you retard, they are creating the weak that they can rule over...
jesus christ, are you legit retarded?

they won't rule over swedes or germans, they will rule over niggers
i'm talking about the swedes and germans themselves

unless you mean the jews are that powerful the can erase entire countries. In that case i'll make ties with israel

>erase entire countries
actually this is the same thing again, those countries have people and they are the ones embracing their downfall instead of resisting to save their culture (unlike poland or hungary for example)

the jews are helping humanity evolve, weeding out the weak

>This famie sure is bad, it killed 2/3rds of the village
>But we should be thankful, it's only weeding out the weak

>le meming mongol is at it again
Do you think Odin was a Finnish king aswell?

If there is a cure and 2/3 refuse to take it then yes it is weeding out the weak/stupid
thanks for proving my point

vainamoinen wasn't a cuck

Sweden is feeling the karma of past, present and future. They never learn and will rather get extinct than admit something's wrong.

Following your like of thought and disease analogy then I'd say it's not so much about a cure, but about having a strong immune system.

You have the choice to have a cure, you don't have the choice of having a strong immune system (not without requirements, physical exercise good diet etc)
Only people responsible for the state of Sweden are Swedes, nothing more nothing less
poles (despite being slavshits) said no fuck off to EU and look at them now, one of the safest countries in europe