Tl;dr Exile young white girls who had a night with a nigger?

tl;dr Exile young white girls who had a night with a nigger?
My gf and I were separated, for a month or so; a few days ago she came by my place wanting to make up, but I saw a new pic on her Instagram, she was at a club with some dindu having drinks.
I'm at a crossroad, like many white guys have likely been in because of ((((diversity culture))).
Would you continue a relationship, or start a relationship, with a woman if you found out had a night or a fling with a dindu?

Better question, lets say you're a female and you're contemplating dating a guy who browse this shit hole regularly, Do you do it?

>jewish cuckoldry anecdotes on Sup Forums

No.
And you were separating for a month too?

Mate get the fuck out of there!

Id still bang with a rubber but no relationship

She was conflicted about some red pills

The reason is irrelevant.

Anyone who separates like that shows how they will behave when things get too difficult in a relationship.

I'm telling you for your own good, there are better fish out there.

>Would you continue a relationship, or start a relationship, with a woman if you found out had a night or a fling with a dindu?
On one hand i cant blame a girl for having a ONS, if you have seen how girls are treated in clubs or on dating sites you know it takes a whooping 2.1 milliseconds for her to be hit on.
if you exclude girls for having casual hookups 98% of women in the west are undateable

then on the other hand having relationships with a black guy is not something i want to get involved in.
Why? because i value loyalty in a relationship and if she is willing to fuck a guy who is the most foreign to her own that she can find on this planet then how can i trust her loyalty?

counter question, is she your only chance for a lasting relationship? Are you too autistic to find someone else? Are you literally /r9k/?
Considering you ask for relationship advice on Sup Forums i guess you're going to answer yes to all this question anyways, so let me answer your question. Keep dating her, she's probably your one and only chance to loose your virginity.

No.

Dude, I talk from experience and I have done mistakes and went back because I didn't have the balls and fell for the (((love))) meme.
My girl only made out with one other white dude but the relationship was shit after we seperated and came back together because it always was on our minds and I always brought it up in fights...
My new girl is traditional, tells me all the time how she's looking forward to having a family, hates diversity, multiculti shit, degeneracy and much more. She is my inspiration to make it big in this world in order to create a great life for our family.
Just go to a place far away from clubs and colleges and you should find a perfect woman in no time.

there aren't many girls out there who haven't had encounters with niggers.

Fuck no. Fuck girls who have had many Dicks in them, don't marry females who aren't virgins and don't be in a relationship if she had a dindu dick. Be careful, depending on how you ask and how they see you they will lie about being with a dindu, you need to camouflage your disgust and make it seem you hip with whatever she says, get her answer then soft Next her with a disgust on your face.

If that is what you need to tell yourself to justify going back to her, then do it.

You'll waste a few years before you guys eventually break apart for good.

>if you exclude girls for having casual hookups 98% of women in the west are undateable

that's what i'm sort getting at, there are too few "pure " women out there

Women are not redpilled they are all larpers that will do whatever it takes to survive and reproduce.

this tbqh if OP is desperate enough to still date a nigger lover chances are he's not getting any other options.

Ignore blackpilling faggots like ((()))

Being with a black guy ever isn't a big deal if it's far in the past. If it's recent, like this past month, that's different. I would grill her mercilessly on it, with the assumption that I wouldn't be taking her back, but might be induced to change my mind if she cries or something.

Instagram is for sociopaths and whores.

OP here, I didn't take her back, I'm not sure if I'll have regrets later though; I'm presenting a topics; this the white world is so blacked and browned these days. A girls has a drink and with the female mentality the have a hard time saying no if the guys spins a sad, lonely tale. Minorities are like lost animals to white girls; they can't help feeling for them.

Tell her you're conflicted with the fact she took a month hiatus to sleep around. Tell her to get a clue and be with someone else if she's going to play wicked games.

You dodged a bullet, Desu. If you don't find faith and worth in yourself no one else will.

It is truly disgusting. 1 dindu is equivalent to 30 white males slutty wise.
But you have a chance for complete control.
>when she comes with her sob story, tell her "not good enuff"
>tell her to get tested
>end convo till she has test results
Proceed from there and do whatever you want, but stick to the guns.
>some of my biggest mistakes were not putting my foot down in these situations

>there are too few "pure " women out there
So your solution is to...exile all those who arent "pure"?

>will do whatever it takes to survive and reproduce.
Pretty sure that as long as there are men on this planet (or just A man) women need not fear not being able to reproduce but women do want men to face insane competition.

Just look at poor Sweden, they have an abundance of men already and yet they import a rough 100k more every year, because women dont want 1:1 male/female ratio. They want 100 men/1 woman

No

Find a new gf

>mate
Nice proxy, fag

How often does Sup Forums hand out black eyes?

Sorry to hear you got aids, user, but there's some decent treatments out there these days.

No, they don't get to have their cake and a pile of shit too.

>1 dindu is equivalent to 30 white males
you can't add up nothing and get something

just date younger girls (legal age though)

I'm not sure /pool/ is the best place to ask this because the no gf

No. She is fornicating with niggers this is a no.

The answer is no. We're talking about someone who took a one month break to ride cocks. The answer will always be the same. She's back because she's realized that all she'll get for the immediate future is advances to fuck and nothing else. Save your own sanity and go find another woman. If you take her back it'll never work, even if it wasn't a shitskinned AIDS carrier. Plenty of women out there.

>So your solution is to...exile all those who arent "pure"?
That's the question I was bringing up with this. (((CivNats))) would say pardon people for have sex with a person another, but many NatSoc still seem torn,

Yeah one of the other posters in here is right.
Ask her if she slept with anyone else.
You don't need to ask if it's a dindu, unless she's redpilled somewhat
Just ask her to get checked out, the shame of being put in that position should be a maturing experience, shaming women is an effective tool to educate them.

If she says no, then you know she has no regrets and is likely too immature and selfish to carry on with a relationship.

>tl;dr Exile young white girls who had a night with a nigger?
someone should make a site, like the one they made for "sexual assault" and racism, where you post all info about a person and name and shame them

except do it for coal burners

The fact that you are even posting this is a clear indicator that you will never get over it.
I mean you can try and see how it goes, but I can almost guarantee you will resent her for it.

This isn't even a Sup Forums question or have anything to do with ideology. Either you resent her for it or you don't.

Whatever you had with her can be created with another, simply discard the unit. Be loyal to your self not the perceived relationship; it doesn't exist.
T older user

Or.. you know, you're in america whwre about 50 percent of your country is non_white do its entirely possible for someone to consider out of their race? Try to guess how much it happens here, also don't be a dumbass. Women are human, not everyone likes clubbing. Most women in that kind of thing are trying to flee or distract themselves from something. That's allready a red flag.

The honest to god answer is no bud you should not be seeing this woman and here's why
>traditional women don't take breaks from partners or separate momentarily to get back together again
>women who take breaks will almost always start a fling with a new man
>she is a women and has a vagina so having sex is easy
>she probably had sex with a couple of guys
>she has sex/flirts with guys at bars
>she has a jewbook
>she is not open to redpills
>probably thought you were being "too extreme"
Also if you're having to ask the answer is it's a no. If you even have to think about it, or contemplate being with a "loved" one it's because you don't love them.

roughly 63 percent is still white, according to the US Census Bureau

Cross that with your divorce rates and birth rates. Think.

You fucking idiot forget the dindu the issue is your bitch took a month long break to get some BBC, her morals are clearly compromised. Is this the type of woman you want raising your kids? Chances are once she's pushed out two she'll take em and all your money and your kids will be beaten daily by their black step dad.

would you forgive yourself if you got drunk and swayed into fucking a non-white because she started rubbing your pants at the bar?

a month due to fall semester starting after break up, I'm an hour away, and I find this out during fall break.
life exists to complicate itself.

why would you fuck her just because she is rubbing your pants?
ive had gay guys dance right next to me, didnt take them home because im not a faggot

Youre not obligated to take people home because they show interest user

don’t do it user. women like her are detrimental to your health and sanity. no matter what you do for them there’s always another guy.

get an STD test, remove her from your life, delete social media, and move on.

have you ever been drunk? people do stupid stuff.

Better question, let's say you're a human and you're contemplating dating another human who exists in this shithole of a world. Do you do it?

No.

Yes, but ive never been so drunk that i would take home an unattractive girl.
Hell ive never taken home any girl drunk because i know what a massive pain in the ass girls are and sex doesnt feel too good. Its mostly an ego boost and if im with a drunk chick i cant enjoy that feel

Ive never met a non-white girl ive found even close to attractive so i might be the wrong person to ask, they are on par with men as far as im concerned

Fuck no. If you do you have no self-respect.

Absolutely not. Also, never get back together after being "separated". It's just an excuse women use to go be whores without feeling like they're cheating. Assume she fucked at least one other guy in that time.

>a night with a nigger?
>My gf and I were separated

I fuckin... I SWEAR TO GOD

WHY DO YOU EVEN NEED to A S K

i've got white pride instilled in me.

Anons on this board need to learn the venusian arts. Women will come easier and you can let go of women easier. With that being said. I have no respect for race traitors black white or whatever. Blacks should be with blacks whites with whites asian with asians. This fucked up liberal world we live in pushing the diversity meme created by cucked white elitists with jerk off fantasies is going to implode.
Every race should be proud of their women and keep them close.

wondering if any guys on Sup Forums have had to make the choice between and cute girl they've been with for a while, and his racial pride.

Man, ignore her and hit the gym. Don't speak to her, no phone, no messaging, no chat.
Cut all communication.
You'll be ok. We are here for you.

I know Pierce would exile her.

Ok OP, let's look at the root of the problem.

The thing ALL women fear the most are being unwanted/being unaccepted from society/being not good enough. It's in their nature, thus why you see mostly them doing virtue signalling/putting lots of effort in social networks/etc, it's the modern day equivalent of being a good mother in the past (aka society taps your shoulder because you've raised lots of children to be good people), but instead today society taps your shoulder with likes on mirrored ass pics and likes on reffugeewelcome hashtags.
Now let's see 2 different outcomes for your situation:
>1. you don't care about the coal-burning-one-night-stand, she subconsciously sees that as an approval which further encourages her degenerative behavior, while you're a cuck both in my and her and everyone's eyes
>2. you make up some bad excuse "i have a gf now durr i need some space" like a fucking pussy
>3. you let her know that you don't want to touch or talk to her anymore, and state the reason for that, she'll try to attack your masculinity with the bbc meme but internally she'll burn because you rejected her because of her actions (and she knows there's a group of people aka part of SOCIETY THAT ALSO REJECTS HER - that's what's going to hunt her slutty ass till she dies or becomes less sluttier, because that's in her nature).
Choose wisely, the whole civilization depends on what men will do in these situations (since most women are either sheep or afraid to be appear)

Screencap this for the love of God people, this is the true redpill on women

Absolutely, completely false. Where the fuck do you live? Get off the Internet and into the real world.

Honestly who fucking cares, driving yourself crazy about it just going to make you upset. We all know you’re going to take her back, so just do it. Go hook up with someone, like one of her friends to get back at her.

yet god forgives a person for his or her transgressions

>or afraid to be appear
or afraid to appear racist

where is traditionalism beside the Abrahamic world (eg Israel and muzzie territories)?

who cares. either you date women who aren't likely to get ghetto-raped, or you're white trash yourself

A NatSoc doesn't take a tainted harlot back.

take a look at every great civilization in the past, and cycle from rise to a fall, or just look at the USA before 1956 (pic semi related)
Also read the comment, pic was just taken randomly from a folder

>1956
1920*
i dunno burger history that well

>asking Sup Forums for relationship advice
are you autistic or just baiting?

the bitch im banging now says she had sex with a dindu once. but claims she hates dindus. idk i keep banging her cuz her pussy is rocking and she sucks a mean cock

>Would you continue a relationship, or start a relationship, with a woman if you found out had a night or a fling with a dindu?
no. how is this a question?

NatSoc realizing the problem of today's West. NatSoc are aren't on Plebbit. Get out normie.

The problem is universal

i'd end the relationship rather quickly.
a girl i met at a bar, some PC chick with dreads, said she wanted to suck black cocks, i finished my drink and got the fuck outta there.

do swedish women just bring that up at random to total strangers?

Fuck that coalburner.

but nobody but us knows

She fucked other men in that month, for sure. Deal with that what you will but it's clear you're a loser to her and everyone else if you take her back.

Let her go, best way to do it is without explanation and just ghost.

No, Swedish women arent mega sluts (though the PC ones usually are, it seems).

This is a myth. The majority of middle class white women have not been with men of other races. In fact, I dated a mixed girl once, and my wife busts my balls about it all the time, about how I went slumming.

Don't do it man. Just don't.

Aside from her obvious racial-blind and therefore illogical, heavily-indoctrinated demeanor, and thus degenerate psychological disposition, she'll likely cheat on you in future and probably with more niggers.

You are a weak man. Women are followers and you need to lead them right, they'll follow your teachings and absorb your points of view.

But if you want a traditional woman, you need to be a traditional man. In shape, with a good job, responsible, and able to take care of your woman.

Sadly, your weakness ignited her slut flame, and if she's already at a club, specially with a dindu, she already sucked and fucked him and she just wants to be back with you since she already had another dick.

Work on yourself, forget this slut, and learn from your mistakes.

Just be honest with her: She was never good enough and the time apart confirmed that.

She sounds like a trash girl, you can do better (assuming you decide to make a serious change in your life and flat out say no to trash women).

>there aren't many girls out there who haven't had encounters with niggers.

Only Trash women fuck niggers.
Women have standards that looks at a guy's income/income potential first, everything else second. Unless it's a literal Black Doctor or Black Lawyer, which let's be honest is the extreme exception rather than the rule, a woman is basically saying "standards aren't important to me" when she fucks a nigger.

inb4 she calls his employer and reports him for being racist/sends screencaps to @yesyoureracist to destroy his life.

Cuck

Maybe 3% of white women have fucked a nigger. They overwhelmingly think blacks are disgusting.

Source on this? I highly doubt is that low.

i should go with a hill billy to be safe?

Call her a nigger fucker and change your locks

Dumbass

fuck that. Woo at 13-16, marry at 17.

see
fucking cuck faggot. pardoning coal burning degenerate race traitor whores is what enables and reassures them to continue doing it... cunts like you are ultimately who've allowed kike subversion to be successful in the first fucking place

Never seriously date a woman that has slept outside her race. Never marry a non virgin.

>thinking 99% of womens tears are anything but a form of manipulation to get what they want

Call a slut a slut and move on while admitting you're a pussy and she is a slut

Dumping her will change your life, adding value to your self worth as a man on ways that nothing else will. Sage

Its more like she has beastiality tendencies if she actually banged a pavement ape

A recent wedding I attended reminded me how repulsed most women are by niggers.

Lol no only in your dreams JaMarcus.

OP needs to prod her into telling him whether she got blacked. I'll forgive you if you're completely honest etc. Then drop her once she tells the truth.

This is a great idea. Something catchy like BurnTheCoal.com or BlackedList.com

Shill. Sage