Danganronpa 3

16 hours till subs delayed

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11139713
strawpoll.me/11130430
strawpoll.me/11135116
imgur.com/gallery/106Ao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Will we ever get an explanation as to why Chiaki is an AI in Danganronpa 2 and considers Chihiro her father?

Become a Soniafag today!

Sonia is best girl. Fuck Souda not seeing the real Sonia.

HOPEBOYS

I am

she is only behind Seiko for me

She's an AI, he is the Ultimate Programmer.
I'm sure you can figure this out.

Too late, I'm already one

DESPAIRGIRLS

i want them to fuck

Do you actually like my shit OC?

WHERE ARE MY J U Z O B O Y S?

Eight episodes in, it's time to decide.

strawpoll.me/11139713 (NEW)
strawpoll.me/11130430

BONUS:
strawpoll.me/11135116

He can't keep getting away with thiisss!

Yes, but why did he turn Chiaki into an AI at all? We haven't even seen them interact in the anime at all.

the anime isn't even fuckin finished

kill yourself

Posted this last thread but fuck it

Judge me anons

Only real change id make re thinking it is id take Kirigiri down a peg

I always assumed Chihiro was her (and Usami's) creator. But I hope we will get a confirmation.

I always am, and always have been.

It looks like she's feeding Junko chocolate.

>people actually think Munakatana is going to survive after going completely insane

Quality is somewhat lacking in this webm. But the idea is okay!

Too soon to actually know that, wait for the new episodes.

>Gundam that high
>Junko that low
Even god can't fix this taste.

There's no fixing this awful taste. Reevaluate yourself and then return.

The best thing about 3 is that it confirmed that Mukuro is kind of a retard when doing anything other than killing people.

Here, hopeful as always.

I'LL PROTECT HER SMILE VEN WHEN I'M DRUNK AS SHIT

AND NOBODY IS GOING TO STOP ME

10/10

Reporting in. Does something need to be punched?

imgur.com/gallery/106Ao

Assholes always live, user.

Her

Stop trying to convert me!

My friend, join me in punching any shitposters that dare show themselves in this thread.

MitaraiĀ“s gonna die next.

Juzo is an asshole. Munakatana is a MANIAC.

>Ultimate Gambler
>Convinces a complete and utter retard to throw his life away in order to help her out
>Her plan is so convoluted and has so many variables that it pretty much relies on luck to be pulled off
>Amazingly her plan actually works out costing the needless death of Ishimaru who was about to get some serious character development
>During the ULTIMATE GAMBLER starts acting suspicious as fuck when asked about her innocence
>Even Aoi knows Celestia is guilty
>ULTIMATE GAMBLER gets bested by Naegi

What the fuck were they thinking with this case?

>author's OC dying

that's be a twist

STANDING HERE

I swear if we don't get HOPE eyes in DR3..

Hey, don't ask me. All I know is that I really do not care for her and she made some ugly fucking facial expressions.

What do you mean?

on one hand i want him to punch her, on the other i don't want him to die via poison

SHSL Luck >gambler

Oh, you want to see Hopeman again. Me too, user.

Stop resisting!

If you want character development do the FTEs

Junko will probably need to vanish soon since people probably find out shes involved next episode.

Fuck off! Mukuro is the best. Kirigiri is also best!

more importantly, i want THIS animated

Yeah, I want to see Chihiro-Chiaki interacting. Because you know, maybe having Chiaki interact with someone else would be fun?

I'm one of those loser faggots who believed Despair was about Class 78 getting together closer (as Despair 1-2 seem to show) before falling into despair.

I want Sonia to step on me and force me to kiss her feet.

She's just going to walk out like Ryouta did. Izuru and Chiaki are too busy staring at each other.

I cannot move on from my Chiakifag phase.

Maybe once she dies.

They are quality ladies, I agree. But surely you must have room for one more refined madame in your heart?

>Class 78
What? It was always marketed as Class 77.

They also matter more because they are all still technically alive.

>Senpai?
>Senpai?
>Huh, he seems to be so fixated on her
>Hey, who are you?
>Huh, she seems to be so fixated on him
>boooring

that was obvious as shit

How many classes does HPA have

Junko/Izuru will need to leave that scene without anyone ratting them out, due to Hope's Peak taking Junko in for DR1

That means something WILL happen to Chiaki/Chisa

You still need one more to complete the holy trinity of best girls.

Typo, sorry.

How the fuck did Naegi put the RoD into new world program?

play DR2 before posting

I'd rather a woman who can hold her own, like the queen.

he probably talked with them

They'd be dumb not to animate hopeful laughter

I'm with you, my friend

78. Some are split into A and B classes, possibly more.

He injected Hope into their holes.

The reason for Class 77 being so absent in despair hen is because they want to develop mirai-hen characters in that cour too. Chisa, Juzo are taking a lot of time.

Frankly, I think Natsumi, Sato, and Juzo were enough to make Hajime go into the surgery. Real Chiaki kind of feels unneeded.

But because they made Chiaki real, they had to make Hinanami a big subplot. So basically what Junko is going to do is show class 77 her despair video and then manipulate them on top of that to make them love her like she did with Mikan. I'm fine with that, it's just that its so quick. Mitarai saw the video but didnt fall in love with Junko so I assume what she did to Mikan was extra.

I hope so. But don't doubt their plot armor.

are you guys fuckin autistic?

DR2 said that they went along with his plan to resurrect Junko

Izuru probably put them to sleep or something, as a sign of 'surrender'

I don't believe Naegi actually talked them into it, because if he did I'd imagine Munakata would hold him in a slightly higher esteem.

not saying death is the outcome, but Junko's identity CANNOT be revealed in order for DR1 to make sense

Izuru told those fags about Junko's plans and they ate it up.

just having a wee bit of fun, chill

Only good despair is a dead one

Sonia is pretty great.
But I am a J U Z O B O Y first, and a Mukurofag second.

Sonia can be best LIVING girl.

And also fucking candygirl, mask pharmacist and blacksmith thing taking up a whole episode.

I disagree that Real Chiaki is unneeded, but I agree that Class 77 is really too absent in what was supposed to be the 'origin story' of the Ultimate Despairs.

It's not like they have anything like memory wipe or something

He had done all of their FTEs.

Except Izuru's.

the shocker is that they only have 3 eps to pretty much cover the reason for this arc.

get ready for some RUSHED plot

Me too user, me too.

Komaeda's destiny in the next Despair episode is a bit of a mystery too, is he gonna end up as Junko's prisoner or get out of there carried by someone.

Oh, so that "Despair only have 11 episodes" is confirmed?

I didn't go to d/a/ngan for like 3 weeks, last I heard it was a rumor, with a live-action Q&A session or something taking place on the last Thursday night.

Stop doing this to me.

I'm allowed to have a trinity? Fuck.

Well, it's not like I consider Chiaki to be anything special. Mikan and Hiyoko, Akane and Asahina, Sakura and Ibuki, all are no-gos.

That's probably it, then. I have no choice. I'll accept Sonia into my life and my Trinity.

I have no idea how Future will wrap things up in four episodes or Despair in three.

What makes hopeman the single most interesting character in the entire series?

With his good luck, he'll somehow press the correct set of buttons on Mitarai's keyboards that properly combine Mitarai's mind control anime with Junko's ZV to create the ultimate despair video

he'll also then have the good luck of being the first one to be exposed to it before then sending it to everyone

You made the right choice, my friend.

>Future started out shit, now getting good
>Despair started good, now turned to shit

Feels good to have been a Futurefag from day 1.

>episode 9: Chiaki, Junko, Chisa, Hajizuru big meetup, Juzo getting beat up, Junko prepping for DR0. Monokuma maid heavily hinted.
>episode 10: monokuma maid scene? the reserve course suicide, Junko fucks with class 77 because fuck you chiaki or something.
>episode 11: Izuru/Hajizuru says fuck everything, we learn more about what he wants to be done and his actual intentions and thought process behind DR2. Junko rounds up class 78.

I imagine we're going to get Naegi and the RoD's meeting where they turn themselves in (pic related) as a flashback in mirai hen before we see Jabberwock. The official timeline says despair will end before DR1. so I guess they cant do the naegi, izuru, flower scene.

>people still assmad about not enough class77

despair was supposed to be about how despair came to be overall in the universe, not just how remnants were made

DanganRonpa1-esque pacing for these last few eps

I want to fuck this detective without the condom.

He is an ABSOLUTE MADMAN and it's hilarious. He works really well as a sort of dark counterpart to Naegi, but way more of a hopesexual to the point where he'd rape it if Hope were a person.

I made the ONLY choice, you faggots kept clawing at me with your cute screencaps and shit.

But he's not, he's literally a one trick pony. One step away from being as Mary Sue as Junko.

I see it as one 2 cour show, desu.

>Futurefag
We are all DRfags, let's not divide ourselves into meaningless cliques. We need to stay together in this, man. Only then can we defeat despair.

Disclosure: I also liked future more than despair.

You knew it was her act the second Monokuma brought out the mullah.

>implying Sonia would ever even look at you

She may look like a princess but she's really just a worthless trashy bitch who is too busy fawning over murderous animal fuckers to even give us nice guys a chance. She is 3D in anime form, don't fall for the meme.

Never underestimate Kodaka's hack powers. He'll find a way.

But we haven't got much of that either. Just the rushed student council killing. The only thing Despair has done right so far is the Izuru parts.

I wonder if looking for SHSL people and putting them in one school is good or not.