I've seen a lot of Twitter pics of blacks mocking white people cuisine

I've seen a lot of Twitter pics of blacks mocking white people cuisine.
But since turboniggers from Haiti have mass flooded here, many of them have gotten jobs in restaurants and food stalls... and their cooking just sucks.
They don't know how to cook, every time I've gotten food from an African, it was undercooked, somewhat cold, insipid and non-generous with spices.
I know because here food culture is #1 priority, more important that education, health or even sports...
And poverty or lack of education has nothing to do with it... for example, my grandma was illiterate and dirty poor, but yet she cooked the most tasty food you could imagine.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soul_food
youtube.com/watch?v=HzrofOTI5o8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope they open a mud pie restaurant.
Bringing the excellent Haiti cuisine to a country near you.

this image makes me want to get the nigger tenderizer 5000

>I know because here food culture is #1 priority, more important that education, health or even sports...

But you're not American.

That's because a niggers natural diet is bananas, bugs and roadkill

It's because all they have is shitty food, so they have to put "spice" on it to make it palatable.
They don't understand that good steak or chicken should only taste of that particular flesh.
Hell, compare nigger food to a good Indian korma. The latter is how spices should actually be treated.

I think niggers think why peepo food be bland because they think prison food and Mcdonalds is white people food. After all, what sane white person would cook a meal for a nigger

Niggers think half a cup of salt is proper seasoning. I bet you 9 times out of 10 if you ask them if they know what cumin is they'll stare at you dumbfounded with those empty bloodshot negroid eyes. White people conquered entire nations to harvest their spices.

>But since turboniggers from Haiti have mass flooded here, many of them have gotten jobs in restaurants and food stalls
Do they serve Hatian Nigger cookies?

American nigger cuisine:
- Mushy noodles with fake cheese
- Overcooked dry chicken
- Pepsi with cough syrup

man dem crackaz fo sho don know nuffin bout cookin amiright bruvvas

Black people are like: "AYO HOL' UP NIGGA.. *smacks lips* DIS SHIEET BE TASTIN' KINDA BLAND NIGGA. LEMME PUT SUM SEASONING IN DIS NIGGA"

>picture of burger being covered in mud

>White people conquered entire nations to harvest their spices.

Honestly, this makes me laugh everytime I think about it. Why are the other races so subhuman that we can conquer them on a whim because we want some spice on our food?

How many niggers are master chefs with world famous restaurants?

>that hand
>white

Black people, everybody.

>he thinks America has good food

because Haitians don't have food, they never built up cultural cooking techniques or recipes

This isn't even me mocking nigs btw, they legitimately consider this kind of refried shit their "cuisine":
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soul_food

That could be true if your country wasn't a junk food nut.
Junk food is anti-food culture.
I remember McDonalds going bankrupt in Bolivia because natives prefer to cook their own food instead of buy it, that's actual food culture.

Aye, a staple of soul food is Mac and Cheese.
Something I used to make as a child by myself for fun.

WE WUZ CUISINE SCIENCE TECHNICIANS AND SHIEET

>Australia's most famous dishes
>sweet and sour pork
>broccoli beef
>egg roll
>fried rice
>the cum of sum yung guy

Makes me wonder why there aren't any Bogan restaurants here.
Oh, wait...

It’s not about food. It’s a perfect subversion technique in equating

White=blant

White=boring

>color=tasty
>color=fun not boring

I never got spicy food, now when I look back only white trash and 3rd world people like it.

And you can do nothing against it.

Spreading racial awareness and facts about niggers is the only thing you can do because you have truth on your side

Post the dirt cookies in Haiti, the bushmeat/roasted bat to them and tell them to shut the fuck up.

They know seasoning because they'd always run out of food til the next check and only be left with that and tap water

>USA famous dishes
>McDonalds
>KFC
>Assorted Haitian cuisine
Have you ever had a real steak? Or like, actual vegetables?

>Jerk seasoning
>Good
It's fucking disgusting, the Indians have perfected spicing food and knowing what to use. Blacks just think they know but they don't.

I would also argue that the Thai people know how to season food, lot's of coconut, lemon, lime and chili. God damn I want Thai food now.

>This man made their favorite food
>They complain about white peoples food

Useless thread

>food culture here is #1 priority
aaand that's why your cuntry is a 5th world shithole while even NEET fags on the dole here live in luxury
we're too busy conquering and endlessly winning to worry about shit like how seasoned food is.

>when u try to post some fire white ppl seasoning memes but they start posting racial crime statistics

Actually looks good. What are they imagining could in any way improve that?

You hit the nail on the head Hans. I guarantee some commie Jew invented this meme

Everything boils down to the same basic reason, 3rd world people have no taste, literally and aesthetically.

do you have tacos and burritos?

you probably don't want an actual answer to this, but it wasn't on a whim. prior to refrigeration, preserving food was difficult and a society's population was limited by how effectively they could do it. certain spices, especially black pepper, are chemically useful in preserving. think about how impossible it would be to maintain a standing army if you had to freshly procure provisions everywhere you went. it wasn't until the ottomans closed overland routes from asia, and (((venetians))) charged exorbitant tarrifs on exports from alexandria, that europeans began searching for a sea-route to the east. i speculate that arabs probably reached the same level of seafaring capability hundreds of years earlier, if they had had strong enough incentive. although to be fair, the portuguese made many of their voyages without much by way of navigation decent technology.
the only races europeans really genocided for the sake of spice was the tribes on individual islands in indonesia, which the VOC ordered depopulated, for the sake of convenience. the dutch don't play

Talking to white people like they're one entity. Whites rally for white issues and gets disregarded for being racist. Which one is it? Whites are all the same or are they different entities?

Difference between the too:

>one is 20lbs fully organic grown
>the nigger one might as well be a pigeon, small toxic

Niggers have to put 2lbs of seasoning on it so they don’t taste the pigeon too much while the whites enjoy the taste of the healthy fat 20lbs Farm grown delicates

Never said our food was good ya poof

White "food"

That was surprisingly detailed, and very interesting.
Thanks user.
I'm still going to laugh at how easy it was to conquer them though.

the only seasoning you need on steaks is a little bit of garlic salt

that's if its a steak that has been rated prime

A bloomin' onion doesn't count as a vegetable here unlike Asstralia

>america
>food culture
HA

>Jewish pickles
>White people.
Larp some more, faggot.

Fuck off muhammed, the only people living in your shitty country are ira and the isis

have you ever grilled chicken?
that stuff will be pretty much inedible

>white people literally travelled the world in search of exotic herbs and spices whilst Africans are stuck eating dirt on their shithole continent

You can't make this shit up

People add spices to meat in order to hide how shitty and rotten it is. Properly cooked quality meat is already flavorful.

Hello Nigger McDickSucker al Jihad bin Cuntface.

I swear I read during the earthquake or it was another black country that they tossed health cookies because only kids eat cookies.

this is the state of america, a guy who has been exposed too so much spicy food that he always needs to ad more to even taste anything is make fun of somebody who has had decent food her whole life and is now litterly burning her mouth on niger tier spicy food.

second reason is that drowning it in spice takes away the taste of carrion

Same. What's the appeal of having a burning sensation in your mouth when you eat the food, and then one in your arse when you shit it out?

What's sad is I look at that picture and see the ruin of the white family unit. No love in the food. Both parents distant, working all the time. Raised by television. Sad. The other meals just look like take out. Which would explain why shit skins are so fucking obese

Top left is the only edible one.

No, but pizza does.

They just mad they can't beat Bobby Flay on Food Network.

LMAO, cry more faggot, I'm not the one being spitroasted by a raghead and a potato nigger

I cooked in fine dining restaurants.
The proper seasoning is simply salt and pepper.
Then the real magic happens with the sauce, especially some sort of red-wine + demi-glace (veal stock reduced by 4x) reduction with whisked in whole butter.
Any red wine works, but my favorite is Port.

I dont get it. I really dont know anyone who doesnt season their food. Even the bum living in a tent near the traintracks has a spicerack with some basics. Are Americans really that different? I can barely imagine considering the salt content in any fucking fastfood meal that Americans would be known for unseasoned food.

>blacks
>mocking anyone's cuisine
seriously?

You ever had a steak marinated in Marmite? I hate Marmite but it was amazing.

Try it and none of this shitty vegemite shit either.

Silence nigger tits or I'll eat you and roast you up with some shallots/red wine and roast potatoes. Hell I'll stick you in a dublin coddle you little bitch.

It just takes a prison food line picture to piss them off.

If you can't handle spicy food you're a giant pussy with no thrills in life.

This meme has never made any sense to me because American niggers can’t cook either. Also, what they refer to “seasoning” in all of these jokes is the lack of lawry’s seasoned salt next to the salt and pepper on white people tables. They literally call it “seasoning”.

Dumb bitch isn't even smart enough to put the spice underneath the skin so that it actually flavors the meat!

All "white" American food was stolen from the slaves that were taken from Africa.

i like a little thyme on the steak

>amerimutts talking about food in general

Due to their lack of healthcare and dental care, literally all their food is literal mush and slop anyway

Some retard americunt screamed at a waiter in a restaurant I was at because the pasta was "raw" because it was served properly – al dente

Who does that to their lambo? Surely you'd have to be a fucking sperg to find this appealing.

It's a food enhancer. You use them when you want to eat fancy. You just sprinkle it over anything you eat, and Wham-o! You've got yourself a spicy sandwich!

Some places in Indonesia weren't that easy to conquer though, conquering and submitting the sultanate of Aceh required a serious bloodbath with a war that lasted an entire decade

Not an hour ago with dinner. It was great.

Meant to say
>""pizza""
Because yours is just "bread" with "sauce".
Unless it's in Chicago, where you add lard.

>steak marinated in Marmite
You evil bastard. Hell, steak with anything but its own blood is a culinary sin.
> shitty vegemite
Vegemite > marmite

Good thing sickle cell anemia isn't a white person food.

It's like they think making food is some sort of competition where the most is the best.

my neighbour

You can't steal food from someone who's already starving

>taking pride in putting spices on your food
>mocking others for preferring food with little or no seasoning
>dying of high blood pressure because your diet was high in sodium and blaming it on whitey

i can handle spice food, but when you cant even taste the ingredients of your food then you have gone too far.

You really shouldn't mock it, I like a bloody steak as much as the next guy but this was actually fucking glorious. I was hesitant to try it because I hate Marmite.

>Vegemite > marmite
You'll burn in the fiery pits of hell for that! Wait
>Australia

Tbh white people truly can't eat spicy foods.

Wtf is broccoli beef?

The is my personal favorite steak recipe. Rosemary, garlic butter sauce.
Gordon Ramsay video too.
I like to cook it with cherry tomatoes also.
youtube.com/watch?v=HzrofOTI5o8

Dumb nigger, stop pretending to be white, nobongs are 0.0001% white people left