Post your under 20 soccer team. It says a lot about the future...

Post your under 20 soccer team. It says a lot about the future. Whites and blacks are disappearing and everyone is becoming brown.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-3162269/Raheem-Sterling-s-Manchester-City-opened-discussion-Premier-League-s-homegrown-quota-does-actually-work.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those are under 20?

Where is yours,Vinicius?

Not even sure we have one, but if we do, it's probably "diverse".

7 out of 11 of these people have male pattern baldness.

You have technogym in Brazil? Not bad..

Can't be under 20, those just tier hairlines

france incoming

Huwhite

Post 2017

no

Shit, thought u were butthurt finn

under 21

male team

female team, one of them is african

better pic

hm...

Bump into this, very interesting

lol

I thought there were a "white quota" in England, is this rumor true ?

Rugby team only for France, I don't want to check the football-soccer one

Not a single wh*Toid or bl*Ckoid in sight.

I'm Latvian, just visiting Germany

And not a single white person. That might as well be turkey or something.

what is this country ?

that's right, wh*Toid subhumans belong to the ovens

>nearly no whites
>diverse

Jesus they have absolutely zero self-reflection. Thank god we don't have this where I live

see

>That might as well be turkey or something
>says the german

You can smell kebab's trough the screen

>chooses the worst picture to prove his point
There's like 2 kebabs in that pic. That percentage of kebabs there is even lower than the percentage in the general population.

only two look like pure TURKS

It's bantz, you know how it goes here...

>soccer is our future!
>*swims away in actual feces*

I think you should sort out your priorities, m8.

Favela monkey favela monkey!

Mmm

Meh

everyone in this thread is white tho

there is an "english national quota", which is why you see city dumb hundreds of millions on literally whos like fabian delph

Fuck off proxyroach

angry sissy wh*Toid detected
stay still...

you mean the golden boys?

There's certainly no white quota. You would be sent to jail for even suggesting that.
It's not even a English national quota, as it applies to foreign players as well.

Clubs need to have home grown players

dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-3162269/Raheem-Sterling-s-Manchester-City-opened-discussion-Premier-League-s-homegrown-quota-does-actually-work.html

It's completely stupid and hasn't even had the effect it was supposed to. Which was meant to provide more opportunities for English eligible players, rather than have pl teams just buying quality players from abroad

holy fuck fuck england i always supported you in football but no more you fucking disgrace.

some kind of growth hormone, I'm sure.

I like mexico's new uniform.

I know for sure there's a huge shadow business in nigger scouting and importing for under 20 teams, pretty much every lical team has 2 or more of them, I swear they go even looking for them in Africa.

Most of our runners at the Olympics were African, most our boxers are, they even got f1. It's the same for lots of western countries.
At the Olympics almost all the Table tennis players for every country were Chinese. In the 100m most of the were African.
It's not really worth watching international football anymore. Like if England plays France we are basically watching 2 African teams

One of these Slavs actually looks white. Does he have pure Volga German genes?

That's volleyball you faggot, nogs don't play that shit

>Dr. Richard Lapchick, Founder and
Director of the Institute for Diversity and Ethics In Sport
>Wikipedia: Lapchick’s life passion was sparked in Germany at the age of 14 while touring the Nazi internment camps of Dachau. Coincidentally, he was in Europe during the 1960 Summer Olympic Games and discovered the tremendous impact sport has to cross all lines, color, creed and religion.

They look pretty northern for Italians

That's because they're Irish, the ceremonial Italian flag thing flag is to commemorate the international match

Soccer is becoming a nigger sport, so sad.

Leaf "futbol" club.

Portugal is more nigger than Brasil, wtf portugal?

Mentally ill persons are easier to brainwash