Brawl between transgender activists and radical feminists

>Three suspects are being sought by police after a woman was punched and kicked during a brawl between transgender activists and radical feminists.

>between transgender activists and radical feminists.

Is the left finally starting to turn on itself?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/bwEkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Doesnt post video.

>theres a reason you lost the war

>starting
What do you mean?
Where have you been for the last few years?

LINK THIS YOU BITCH
I WANT TO KNOW IF THE LEFT IS EATING EACHOTHER.

archive.fo/bwEkI

>a brawl between transgender activists and radical feminists
It's called a man beating up a woman.

They were never united, every group believes they're the most victimized and they deserve tribute from the others.
It's the victim olympics and there are no silver/bronze medals.

This, do people really think women who have campaigned for years to stop men invading their space, would be okay with men saying 'I'm a woman lol' and invading their space

We are well past the point the red army would have rolled in and put these things up against the wall

Based TERFs not supporting the trannys delusions. And look what it got them, for speaking the truth! Back in my more liberal days I supported LBGT, but those days are gone. Fucking abominations.

unfortunately most liberal feminists are OK with it.

I'm rooting for the (XX female) dyke

>TERFs posting on Sup Forums

I’m actually not surprised at all

i can get behind radfems on the tranny issue, if they agree on the immigration issue. islam and niggers rape white women.

Terfs and repressed trannies are the only ones who throw a shitfit about trans people. The normal guys don’t care they think we’re weird and ignore us most of the time and some even like it if you’re cute.

Use that gun on men who kill trannies instead.

Radfems and trans have always hated each other. "Started to?" Yeah, back in the seventies.

You only say this because you have no idea what you're talking about.
>Lol I put a dress on
>I'm a woman now!
Is diametrically opposed to everything feminism stands for.

>It's called a man beating up a woman.
>radical feminists
>woman

They have been for months. Its just escalating. Because Trump will not divide them, their parties entire basis cant be united.

Woman is not an identity or feeling. It is material reality.

wheres the video? come on lad its current time!

>Being so much of a cuck that you care when a radical feminist is being beaten up
>because waaaa she's still a woman in material reality.
You deserve everything your country is going through.

>Is the left finally starting to turn on itself?
>implying that they haven't been purity spiriling lunatics from the start

i actually know a "radfem" who says she's turning more to the right since this whole sjw takeover of feminism and says she understands why people are getting fed up with hard left politics.
this is why i say we should tone down the overtly far right rhetoric, we can get people like her on our side if we just chill out and compromise to a certain degree.

women's issues in exchange for controlled immigration can work. obviously you wouldnt say it that way you have to be a bit more subtle

Everything is always starting, always a question, always we might be seeing, always soon but not now, always the big WE with your OPs. Like it exists in a far away dimension.
I'm being tricked into inaction and i don't like this.

>no video
>no link
Does anyone know what does op like to suck?

No

>reading time with Slaanesh

>t. tranny
signed it off for you

White Cucks BTFO!

>women's issues in exchange for controlled immigration can work
Think I'd rather take the immigrants, friendo. Getting sick of having to pretend women are only paid less because of some giant male conspiracy to keep women out of math and science and into gender studies degrees, and not because they're generally incompetent.

you have no foresight and that is our problem. immigration is more of a pressing issue, at least it is here in europe, the latter can be sorted out at a later date.
politics is about picking and choosing your battles and when to fight them.

>the latter can be sorted out at a later date.
kek. m80, you are the one with no foresight or comprehension of the problem as a whole. When you give women rights, they will destroy your society. Your society is not going to be fixed until you take those rights away. Why do you think you have such a problem with immigration in Europe? Because childless women seem to be in charge of almost every single country there.