I just watched this Rick and Morty ep

and now i think this is the most redpilled show...

what do you think lads?

How can a cartoon be so based?

CHECK OUT:
> www.youtube.com/watch?v=noQsHiTJAXo

Bump for interest

Uh oh, now you have done it. You have summoned all the contrarians that hate anything just for being mainstream.

BAZOONGA

I like Rick and Morty, but it is far from redpilled.

go buy a fedora faggot and never post this shit here again

Good show for impotent Wh*te cucks

Those are just americans, not your average R&M fans

They came for the Szechuan sauce

What's happened with all this Rick & Morty threads?
Is it a troll or something like that?
I never watch this anime.

It has subtle red pill jokes that seem to pass by in dialogue, rather than have it's own punchline. I can't remember the line exactly, but in the episode where the hivemind controls everyone Morty says something along the lines of "You can't force 2 different types of populations yo live together." Again, it's paraphrasing, but to me it sounded like a subtle advertisement for an ethnostate.

Yea but those Americans objectively did demoralise the show. Now everyone thinks R&M is the new MLP thanks to these retards.

Frittata!

Foreign countries would buy the dip in whats known as a correction, in other words the federation wouldn't collapse because it would still have several quadrillion dollars in assets lying around. Rick is very stupid for simply thinking a terrorist attack would cause noteworthy damage.

This.

Rick is a compelling character and original but he also points out how sci fi goes hand in hand with nihilism and there are many more ways to see the non animated universe.

Rick and Morty more and more is becoming (((their))) show.
However, there's a huge snowflake/leftyleft following, and enough content to work with for massive redpill meme-age.

We've been given a great resource to bend to our will, but instead we're wrapped up in making fun of
>muh intellectuals

"Let me tell you how awful reddit the show is...."

We get it, no fun allowed.

>anime
Please stop fellow frog.

You can say that about season 1 and some of season 2. BUT season 3 was full blown libcuck pandering. Except the one Jew scene, but Dan Cuck said he regretted it sooo

That's a fair point. I actually haven't seen season 3, because I didn't think the humor was great, so I dropped it.

>Secret base of all evil in the galaxy: Israel
>Shits on asian fever beta white guys who abandon their race
>Rick's treat Morty's like niggers because they act like niggers until Morty's win an election and start fucking Ricks up
>The whole show they are really just slaves for women and it is only revealed once with a little quote summer says "You both are behind schedule."

I marathoned this show this week because people on Sup Forums always talk about it. I enjoyed the show despite my contrarian nature that made me want to dislike it. What I don't get about the show is, its creators are supposedly leftists, it's fanbase is supposedly leftists, but there are a ton of jokes/references in the show that seem to have a redpilled interpretation, and very few that could be interpreted as leftist. My guess is that the creators, and most of the fans, are in that state that a lot of Sup Forumslacks were in before they got redpilled, i.e. leftwing by default but in fact holding rightwing beliefs without realizing that they are considered rightwing. I would be curious to know what hardcore sjws think of they show, I can't imagine they approve. It seems like the show's normie fanbase could be easily redpilled if there was some kind of vocal sjw uprising against it, kind of like how gamergate redpilled a bunch of normie gamers.

Sorry, but my HQ is not high enough to understand this kind of advanced humor and wit.
Therefore, I cannot contribute benefifial insight to this thread.
Apologies.

btw,
I don't watch Rick and Morty.