wrong

wrong

turkics*

wrong

>Letting kebab keep the holy land
Kys

Bulgarians are Turks.

bulgaristan is ottoman land

the turkic stuff is for the mongolian rape babies in the east.

anglos are pakis

if we go far back.yess.. german,slav turk are all from the same place originally. Dravidian albino.

Bulgarians are turks only racially (they look the same as turks)

But they are christians, this is not arab clay.

Russians are mongols and EU parliament represents Tower of Babel

Stop bullying Granite!!!!

he's called that way because his muscles are made of granite

same as kamen

European border disputes are fun to watch.

Who cares? Just reform the empire.

lol. i think the Turks where Christians from the start.( the eastern church ) when Romans where killing Christians, i think a lot of them jump on a ship in the black sea. and depending on witch river they took they could be in Sweden or Siberia within a week .they had probably a lot from Buddhism to.

Nobody cares about refugee ridden shitholes

>Who cares?

Except we're not. Anglos are Germanic-Celtic. Whereas Bulgarians genuinely are Turkish lmao. Go and pray to a paedo, Abdullah.

What am I looking at?

A captured prisoner being beheaded by members of the SS Volunteer Karstwehr Battalion ,1944.

One of the most brutal actions was the execution of two 20-year-old Slovenian guerrillas who were killed on a farm in the Slovenian village of Idrijske Krnice west of Idrija in Slovenia on June 11, 1944. These executions are notable because German forces photographed the killings. The way the prisoners were killed was also noteworthy. The German troops used an axe to behead them.

No, we are of mixed origin, the Bulgaria founded in 681 has led to a mixture of Thracians, Slavs and Bulgars (who do indeed come from Turkic origin). However we never fucking worshiped Allah, we were pagan, our main god being Tangra - The God of the Sky

>Starts 2 world wars
>Destroyed Roman empire
>Started pointless religious division
Why are g*rmanics so violent?

bulgaria vs reality

bulgar slav turk mongrels attack Roman Empire and weaken it
get fucked by turk slav mongrels
bulgaria attacks all neighbour countries
bulgaria loses
bulgaria joins evil side in ww1
bulgaria loses
bulgaria joins evil side in ww2
bulgaria loses

Just let us glass the red bits of the Balkans, they're literally useless you fucking niggers aaah

it lasted for how many years?

bulgarian subhuman with inferiority complex

Holy shit, you can't be serious with the inferiority complex. And do remind me when did we attack the Roman Empire again? or are you gonna go ahead and say Byzantium is the same thing. The first empire existed from 681 to 1018, the second Bulgarian Empire lasted from 1185 till the Ottoman Invasion around 1396, tho it started to fall apart about 20 years earlier.

Its Time for Daily DALIBOMBA post!!

youtube.com/watch?v=2iUGfURqyhs

let's dance like if there is no tomorrow

Eastern Roman Empire

you are stupid and have an inferiority complex
typical bulgarian
poor stupid inferiority complex

wow, you have some amazing argumentative skills

bulgarians are subhumans

Oh and btw, not only did we almost twice cruse the Byzantium Empire, but we saved their asses as well and the whole of Europe from the Arab invasion

crush*

>we
you are just a slavic subhuman in a slav shithole that is inferior to turkey

lmao you subhumans were one of the reasons why arabs and other steppe subhumans like you came so far

>thoughts?

only acceptable post

dont forget reality

we still kept you in our caliphate for 550 years or so. still christian, still own language, still own culture.

>hurr durr muslims are savages

what happens when you all cooperate.

You are right, I am a fucking subhuman for trying to have a reasonable argument on Sup Forums, back to Subhumanistan for me

no you are a subhuman because you are a slav

your ancestors were nomadic turk subhumans
absorbed by slavshits
absorbed by turks
absorbed by slavs

There were quite a few moments of cruelty from the Ottoman Empire

bulgarian as as cruel as turks
they just were never powerful or successful like turks

ok

we acknowledge that.

beautiful

too bad serbs can never be trusted

idiot don't respond to iki, he is a troll designed in a lab, he can respond to you for all eternity, he will always have the last word

You do know Germany is very Slavic country as well? The Ethnic Germans from GDR were 30% Slavic, there is no data from Eastern Germany but its obvious due to many actions this number would be way higher.

Why would you throw shit and disrecpect your mom, your dad, yourself?

what makes you bulgarian subhumans better than serbians?

the only troll is you
you sneaky bulgarian subhuman

Quick question. Do you prefer an alliance with Russia or Poland?

I am a Greek

his ancestors came from the steppes
so russia

Greeks are better than other humans.

True. There is always a weak point in everything.

Oh yeah i forgot, you guys are Aryans, Vikings, Ancient Roman cesars etc ...

>I am Greek

and bulgarians are worse than turks

no
I am a Greek

Eliminate the tiny region in the Banat and I'm totally fine with it.
South Bassarabia doesn't even have many Romanians anymore so Bulgaria might as well take it.
Just don't start another "muh corridor" insanity like Germans did with Poland and East Prussia.

dont worry

the banat bulgars are catholic bulgars that fled the ottoman empire and settled in the habsburg empire, the bessarabian ones are orthodox bulgars that fled to the russian empire

they are not claimed as clay, they wuz immigrants n shiet

>Hapsburg

>fled
they just went back the way their ancestors took from the steppes when they killed people on their way to Greece

well, desu Russia is a huge superpower, so an alliance could be very well beneficial. But my true hope would be of a Balkan alliance, even tho given how much we hate each other that is extremely impossible. But overall I like Poland more, hope that answers your question. Oh and there is the moment in which we would be Russia's bitch (not that we are not now) but still

balkan alliance
bulgarians would ruin it as always

Muslims are backward and the opposite of everything considered "european". Thats why no one likes you.
Rumelia was one of the riches provinces of the Ottoman empire.
All because of bulgarian (christian) population.
Of course you wouldn't stir shit up when it works and makes you money.

the one whose interests coincide with that of bulgaria

"Alliance with russia" ... lmao :D Alliance with russia was never possible. Name 1 country that would be allied with Russia and not be Russian puppet state?

Luckily within next few Years Intermarium Project will change the balance of power in Europe when EU splits apart.

bulgaria is more backward than turkey
non european shithole trying to be european
just like turkey
actually, you are much more racist than turks

Can we just keep skopje because it was the capital of our empire?

only if wake up in reality

My point exactly. At this point idk what is gonna happen, Europe is being overran with refuges and as proud of a Bulgarian as I am, it truly pains me to see the state in which my country is currently, even Greece who are "broke" are doing way, waaaay better

Mehmet, it`s funny to see you talking shit about others when you`re the cancer of the balkans.

even turkey does better than bulgaria

its not shit
everything based on facts
bulgaria is inferior to turkey

bulgaria is generally more western oriented since the 19th century

when bulgaria was liberated there was two political parties, the "conservatives" - pro authoritarianism, pro dependence on russia, anti constitution, and the "liberals" - pro democracy, pro constitution, less dependence on russia, more economic cooperation with the west

the liberals pretty much dominated parliament

>implying prizren wasn't the real capital

Intermarium was probably the best solution. I'm glad to see people still advocating for it.

that unimportant guy you posted is ugly like most bulgarians

And you roaches are inferior even to gipsies.

bulgarians will be so mad when slavshit serbia joins eu and allies with my country Greece

russia and turkey will ally too
bulgarians will cry

It looks like a fuggin mess.

its just 20%
and immigrants contribute much more than they take

its just racists shouting trash based on their shitty opinion

they are like bulgarians

>bulgaria is more backward than turkey
Bulgaria is a democratic, christian country where you can let your unveiled daughter walk alone at night without worrying for her safety. Unlike Turkey.

its bulgaria after all

yes, hes fat and old and bald, no time to worry about your appearence when you're too busy modernizing a country and crushing your enemies

Thracians will always be a slave underclass

Actually this project is more alive than it ever was. They already created some huge projects like:

- a North-South highway "Via Carpathia", connecting KlaipÄ—da in Lithuania with Thessaloniki in Greece

- Liquefied natural gas infrastructure, with ocean terminals in Poland and Croatia and a connecting pipeline

Thats way more infrastructural projects than EU ever created in this area.

>democratic
implying your average bulgarian cares about politics

Cool! Better late than never.

thats subhuman untermensch logic
similar to russian one
>nothing matters just kill everyone

subhuman bulgarians

Lol why are turks such a dumb simpletons?
Unsuccessful at trolling as in everything else.