Qualidea code

Would be fucking great if he would explain the situation in the limited time instead of fucking throwing one-liners to look cool

Other urls found in this thread:

tvk-yokohama.com/bangumi/index_6.php
youtube.com/watch?v=JANsD8yd0dE
folderman.mobi/s/fm62287.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is he more tsundere than Asuha?

Onii looks grosser than normal

>try to explain the matrix to an angry chuuni
>punch the nigger a few times and let his girlfriend do all the hard work

Onii is just smarter than you.

>DAT QUARITY
LOVING
EVERY
LAUGH

>tfw no floating saucy imouto

He's an asshole like that. He can't help himself.

>tfw no more Brave Freak Out

>Brave Freak Out
Hypest song of this season.

What is going on in this picture?

I'm madly in love with her! I simply love everything about her.

her body is made by CLAMP?

NTR

The fucking quality man. What a disaster.

Oni is demon

OTP

Punished Onii

A Brother Denied A Blood Related Imouto

So what's your bet on the adults?

>Adults are aliens.
>Adults are working with aliens.
>There are no aliens and the adults have been jipping the kids.
>Virtual Reality.

第10話「福音のフォークロア」
変わり果てた現実を前に、状況の掴めない朱雀はただただ呆然とするだけだった。
明日葉もまたこの世界は一体どうなっているのかと、ひたすら困惑するばかり。
そんな明日葉の前に現れたのは、霞と明日葉の母親を名乗る人物。彼女が語るこの世界の真実とはーー。
tvk-yokohama.com/bangumi/index_6.php

Adults are extremist environmentalists who forced their ideology into the world whether anybody wanted it or not. Willing to turn kids into child soldiers or sacrifice them for it.

A statement by Japs on their feelings about both SJWs and Mudslimes.

What's this?

That part was quite annoying. I understand it though, it was already clear that you can't talk to that guy. It was annoying because even if the chuuni guy was a reasonable person, Onii's excuses wouldn't work. He didn't say anything that would make me stand down in that situation. Chuuni is an idiot, he wasn't really in the wrong this time.
They should have shown somehow that Onii knows what he's doing, and he's just playing for time as she's waiting for Cana.

Holy fuck, is leg day the only time she goes to the gym?

We Zegapain now?

My bet is the war is still going on but humans developed some barrier fueled by Kids mana.

Fake world is to raise them until they have enough mana until they are allowed to get thrown down into that thing.

Chips makes them see resistance force as aliens to get rid of them.

Unsure about adults since they refuse to show them in red world.

There are no aliens.
The kids are actually killing other kids(disguise as aliens)

>Episode 10: Gospel
Basically
>Chuuni and Asuha are dumbfounded and doesn't know what to do because the world they knew has changed completely.
>A person claiming to be Asuha and Kasumi's mother appears before Asuha and talks about the truth of the world

>Would be fucking great if he would explain the situation in the limited time instead of doing dumb shit
Literally every chinese cartoon ever

Canaria defeated Hime and her victory is the turning point of the entire war.

Oh boy, crazy narcissistic, sociopathic flat bitch is coming back.

Bitch is OP. Can nerf the strongest fighter enough to be taken down by low lifes.

The credit goes to whoever managed to damage Hime's chip. If Hime's chip hadn't been damaged, she wouldn't have stopped Hotaru from annihilating their entire retreating troop.

So if all unknown are actually other kids why were they in beginning attacking like total tards?

They just died like bitches for nothing.

My guess only the humanoid looking ones are Kids. The others are Drones, tanks and stuff.

If not the tower-like Unknown must have been a really really fat kid.

Maybe only the humanoids are human and the rest are drones or something. The giant one they defeated back in episode 4 is obviously not human but some kind of weapon.

My bet would be on aliens, because tentacle lady acted really high and mighty, even though they're losing badly right now. And even though they're losing, she was really in a hurry to melt Onii and Imouto into mana. This implies it's not a life or death fight for her.
Children were hibernated when the war turned bad, the aliens probably collected them after they conquered Japan.

I really hope it's not VR. I didn't have high hopes for this show, and it's getting good. I hope they don't kill it with "nothing really happened, you just all got stuck in Sword Art Online". They could go into this direction with the World thing, as the kids' magic comes from "the world they saw" in their dreams in cryosleep. I hope it's real though. Please let it be real and let it have a meaning.

>I really hope it's not VR
Did you see the OP? It was filled with MATRIX like number. It is obvious that they are crying to ripoff matrix and the aliens are probably farming the human with the kids help who are blue pilled.

WTF!!!!!

Aliens landed, set-up the base and used people they found in hibernation as a mana source while waking some to serve as brainwashed soldiers.

She couldn't be bothered to take the stairs.

Yet she complains when her brother takes the window.
What a hypocrite.

I wonder how much they were shitting their pants when going against Hime

I would have ran away at that moment when she threw jacket and turned

>what is perspective

MAI WAIFU IS BACK

why this show got score 6.63 at MAL?

Because people thought it was a generic battle harem and most of them dropped it.

Not because of animation quality?

That too.

It's not just animation quality that suffers. Some scenes and dialogues are just awkward and abrupt.

It's probably closer to Augmented Reality than VR

>A person claiming to be Asuha and Kasumi's mother appears before Asuha and talks about the truth of the world
Not blood-related theory confirmed?

edgelord x onii otp
onii is the uke

It's such a shame too. And everyone believed it because when it started, it was a generic battle academy harem.
Every time I see that edgelord who was "supposed" to be the MC, I'm reminded how bad this show could have been.

And also buff up lowlifes to become unstoppable juggernauts

Seriously though, I haven't seen QUALITY this bad since World Break, and even that was only a temporary thing IIRC. Doesn't Aniplex care, or are they just using this as an opportunity to push music singles and nothing more?

I was surprised that bug-like tentacle aliens have that kind of sophisticated technology.

So we know the aliens attacked the humans to break their chip and disclose the real world to them, but what happened to the aliens that were destroyed by the humans? Are they ded?

No, humans attacked the humans under control of the aliens that perceived them as aliens. Ded.

I stuck around because I knew the authors who were writing this wouldn't write a harem battle school.

Who was the faggot that said Masou Gakuen HxH is better than this?

You're gonna have to explain to this dumb cunt how those two are even comparable.

Is incest the best duo in this show?

>those dudes that were punched to dead by Hime
>that dude who was about to break Hime's chip got his hand chopped off by Hotaru before being sliced by her
RIP.

They got sent to the shadow realm

>Seriously though, I haven't seen QUALITY this bad since World Break, and even that was only a temporary thing IIRC. Doesn't Aniplex care, or are they just using this as an opportunity to push music singles and nothing more?

The amount of apathy put in this production is astounding

It's like they shoved this IP in overdrive without building a proper fanbase

Frankly, if they're trying to be an "Avengers" type of thing, they should have waited a few years and adapt each of the series as a TV series and AND THEN do this crossover show

This isn't good enough.
youtube.com/watch?v=JANsD8yd0dE

>Dyke pair is the one that looks the most coupley
Sasuga

"Man, humans really know how to handle themselves, don´t they?" in the end card kinda confirms
adults = Aliens

it'd be funny if iroha won in her series

Typing up the last bits of Kanagawa's summary. The army of the 12 monkeys keep distracting me though so not sure how it'll take.

Well, it's a1 Pictures. Their purpose in life is to churn out a huge number of anime and hope some of them stick. I don't know if I should be sad or mad about this. Their offer was probably the lowball offer, and all they could afford.

The project itself reminds me of Chaos Dragon - how famous writers sat together, got drunk, and thought this was a good idea. Interestingly the CD anime also made the edgelord their main character.
The anime probably had to be this way. If all three of them are going to write this together and each of them expects the others to keep working on it, then it needs to take off fast. They can't risk that one of them won't be popular and maybe can't afford an anime.

Thanks in advance, your effort is appreciated.

Ah but CD had batshit insane genderbent Urobuchi and the equally crazy imouto.

As shit as it was, the girl were well worth it. Best girl won in the end as well.

This series is awful.

I can't watch a full ep without cringing the whole time.

Are you 12 years old?

You know what?
I might be one of the few oldfags left here.

>bring back sage

All endcards so far
folderman.mobi/s/fm62287.jpg

Considering sage hasn't went anywhere you probably aren't as old as you claim.

Everyone on Sup Forums used sage completely wrong. If you needed a visible sage to use it then you missed the point of sage entirely.

onii is shit at communication and it's unlikely suzaku would've listened anyway. He had to show him.

Will she and Ichiya engage in lovemaking in the missionary position with the lights off while holding hands now?
Doujins when

My boy Suzaku is back! I missed him.

And here I was thinking the animation can't get any worse than himes arc.

They are pretty close to QUALITY van by now.

>Considering sage hasn't went anywhere
It hasn't?

>nearly a decade

something the artists who made that sequence, and you, don't understand. From waist down she is 2X the size she should be and there is no gradual enlargement going toward viewer.

It's just not visible, still works.

ah so his sister is a blow-up doll, that explains so much

I want to cum inside Unknown Hime.

so is this worth watching if I just ignore the bad animation?

>if I just ignore
You won't be able to ignore it.

What edgelord?

>Canaria exposing her breasts to Suzaku
>Hotaru peeping on Hime in the toilet
>Onii being gross as usual

You can't ignore it because it gets in the way of storytelling.

enjoy the quirky plot and music and be amused at the godawful animation, that's the proper mindset to have for this

in the midst of the black parade, everyone was deaf

How come Canaria is in space? This is probably unseen footage that will be included in the BD version, right?

when has she learned to fly? usually she had 2 goons for transport.