youtube.com/watch?v=2kaYSireTPY
dragonballtime.net/dragon-ball-super-episode-57-subbed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WHERE ARE THE ENGLISH SUBS FILTHY NINGENNNN

mfw getting ready for subs

=)

Daily Reminder that Hit is still the Greatest

Question:
Why is no one of the spics translating them for you guys?
I could do it but I have no idea how to make subs or put them in a video

Kaioshin are cute! C U T E!

In the anime. They made him a jobber in the manga.

why he is shorter now?
is Toriyama implying that Kaioshin is stronger that ZAMASSu?

the manga is a side story

he was pretty small to begin with

and into the trash it goes

yeah but now is shota level

So he gone from 'base goku beats him up' to 'kan fight against blue' ?
This makes U7 Kaioshin look pretty incompetent.

FIRST FOR THE OTP.

it's a different zamasu, goku only beat that other zamasu because he was unprepared and let his guard down last minute

forget img

The universe 7 Kaioshin is incompetent though.

A-at least Vegeta disrupted the energy ball and saved their lives.

trunks waste no time

SUBARASHII

UTSUKUSHII DARO?!

>this fucking pic
My sides

Unfortunally Vegeta taught Trunks his shitty jobber moves...

WHERE IS GOHAN?

Super is finally getting decent fight animations?

Here

On major fight scenes

Why didn't the dragonball series have more group fights like this? It's pretty cool to see.

Because there has to be one big bad for goku to beat. Everything else get oneshot by him or big bad.

Because saiyans are "1v1 me faggit" monkeys.

I'm pretty sure his Final Flash would've killed Zamasu if he wasn't inmortal.

LEWD ZAMASU CUMING!

you are underrating his jobb genes

I think I understand why Freezia and the early android sagas are so liked, there was plenty of cannon fodder for everyone to go through before Goku (and Gohan) killed the big bad. Even RoF had the cool level one mobs vs everyone scene.

By the way can some make a gif or webm of Zamasu retarded laugh animation? It's meme worthy.

It's still garbage compared to things like pokemon, but it's better than before.

ZAMASS

Reminder that Vegetation best Jobber

was trunks ssj1
i didnt see any sparks during the fight

fucking hate ningens

Buu could kill all of humanity in seconds without damaging the planet, why all this faffing around by Black?

what about jinzouningens?

zamasu

>hate ningens
>green as Piccolo

So is there a reason Goku hasnt gone SSBxKaioken yet and wrecked blacks shit?

Black has shitty ki sensing abilities. Same with Zamasu. This is why Black was unable to catch Trunks going to the main timeline twice.

On the other hand, Buu had excellent ki sensing abilities which is why he was able to find the other Z fighters and locate every single human for his human extinction attack.

It'll fuck him up AND might not work.

Worried he might fuck it up and kill himself

Im sure Black would let Goku power up though

I'm still mad Vegeta got rekt'd like a total punk

Yeah Goku also fought second and has instant transmission.

this
Black hasn't killed Goku yet because he is goku with a bit of zamas douchebaggery

The manga is overseen by Toriyama himself and even redrawn at some points
Final Flash almost killed Perfect Cell when Vegeta wasn't even Full Power SSJ1. Final Flash is fucking broken, its amazing he doesn't use it more often.

Just like in the opening!

>dont trust anyone not even yourself.jpg

I want to note that Vegeta has noticeably stronger ki blasts than Goku.

Goku vs Vegeta 1
>Vegeta fires a Garlic Gun at power level 18000
>Goku fires a kaioken x3 Kamehameha (8000x3=24000)
>It's a tied struggle but Vegeta seems to be slowly gaining an upper hand
>Goku fires a kaioken x4 Kamehameha (8000x4=32000)
>It overpowers Vegeta and sends him to the skies
>The Kamehameha only seems to injure Vegeta's pride

This proves that Goku's Kamehameha is inferior to Vegeta's Garlic Gun. Since Final Flash is an upgraded Super Saiyan form of Garlic Gun, it can be assumed that Final Flash is even more efficient than the Garlic Gun.

I would bet that Goku would lose a Kamehameha to Final Flash struggle against Vegeta right now unless Goku uses the kaioken on top of ssb.

Future Trunks even did better than Vegeta.

>Even a SSJ2(SSJ1?) Trunks did better than Vegeta

Cell let vegeta charge his FF to hell amd back. Trunks' was a quick move he pulled as a finisher that he barely charged and had little to no terrain impact while vegeta's could easily wipe a continent or two

I mean goku's SS1 kamehameha wiped the top half of cell clean off it just wasnt big enough to vaporize him entirely

Thanks doc

So this guy just happens to look exactly like goku and thats it?
Toriyama has completely given up

Well assuming they powered up to max, I think most people would lose to Final Flash. The thing traveled light years into space and had a visibly large explosion.

Goku has always been one for quickly learning techniques while Vegeta was one for honing the techniques he already had and never learning new ones. They're both on about an even playing field when it comes to pure strength. Vegeta is the more intelligent of the two by a fair amount. Vegeta thinks too much in battle, and Goku not at all, which hinders both of them. The difference ultimately between the two is Goku is better at learning and adapting, its a natural talent for Goku.

Remember though Vegeta when he just completely lets go, has been shown to be stronger than Goku. His SSJ2 was over SSJ3 levels in BoG and Goku comments on him being stronger than him when he showed up with Whis. Realistically the two are likely on the same level now. Toriyama and the dude who is drawing the manga (whose name escapes me) went a different route with how SSB works and the Hit fight.

Out of anybody though Gohan and Trunks by far have the most potential, Trunks by leaps and bounds now though due to his life and constantly training.

At least this is how I've always seen it. Vegeta is just better at concentrated ki, besides Spirit Bomb/Genki Dama.

Ok that's fine and dandy but goku stated the actual transformation into ssb kaioken is incredibly dangerous. So he could take all the time he needs but could still instantly die

>The manga is overseen by Toriyama himself and even redrawn at some points
I thought he just looks at them and goes
>yeah that's good
and that's it?

Where was it said that he edits them?

WHERE ARE THE SUBS THERE'S ONLY RAWS IN NYAA.SE

The Final Flash was able to vaporize any part of Cell that it touched. Keep in mind that Goku had a far higher power level than Vegeta when Goku fired that instant transmission kamehameha to Cell.

youtube.com/watch?v=2kaYSireTPY
3:00
>Goku and Majin Vegeta have a ki blast struggle
>at this point in time, Goku and Majin Vegeta had similar power levels with Goku having an advantage by having ssj3 potential
>Goku clearly lost the ki blast struggle at around 4:00
>Throughout the fight, Goku seems to have a slight advantage in hand to hand combat
>Vegeta knows this and tries to use ki blasts as much as possible

Yes of course Goku could have won the struggle by going ssj3 but that's beside the point. The point is, when their power levels are around the same, Vegeta has stronger ki blasts than Goku. This point is never brought up by Dragon Ball fans.

Don't be stupid you know super vegeta didn't almost kill cell

Man this image makes me think

If anyone told me years ago DB would become a battle of the cotton candy hair colors, I'd have laughed in their face

Yeah, Final Flash is dependent on charge time, that is true, but its still a pretty damaging move. That much concentrated ki from Vegeta could easily wipe out a planet like it was nothing.
Thanks Doc.

Kamehameha has always had odd inconsistencies. I mean look at SSJ2 Gohan's Father-Son Kamehameha, 'SSJ2' Cell was pushing him back and it took Vegeta distracting him and Gohan putting more ki into it to vaporize Cell. Then you have some instances where Kamehameha and Final Flash itself don't do a damn thing.
We don't actually know yet.
SSJ2 Trunks, Full Power SSJ2 Trunks in the manga.

I would believe the hair color but I would have expected ssj4 style chest hair body mixed with ssj3 hair if someone talked about a super saying God

Reminder that Black is goten

Manga Vol. 1 Interview if I recall. They also mention that Toriyama storyboards both the manga and anime and he lets them have a little freedom with each of them.

W H E R E
H
E
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>implying Goten will ever be relevant

BR here

I came here to hue at you

is this show good now? never got around to watching, also can't remember did they retcon gt or was it buu saga onwards?

WHAT THE FUCK IS BR
TELL ME NOW YOU FILTHY NINGEN

He still did heavy damage to him, the weakest 'power level' of any character that properly fought him, barring Hercule/Satan for obvious reasons. Cell was confident it would do nothing to him and he got half his side blown off. If Vegeta had aimed it properly, he'd have killed Cell in all likelihood. Granted the Earth and everyone else would have died, but he'd have killed Cell.

Subs are up on the official db super xanga page

why is dragonball so autistic and predictable?

Tomorrow probably. As for Dragon Team's subs, you'll probably see Ep. 56 in about a week, and Ep. 57 in about a month.
GT was never canon. This follows after the Buu Saga. You can start watching it from the Universe 6 vs. Universe 7 Tournament, its got some shoddy animation, but its fairly decent and doesn't just recap BoG and RoF. The Black Saga has been fantastic so far though.

dragonballtime.net/dragon-ball-super-episode-57-subbed/

Get a load of this faggot.
So who's Black then if you're so clever?

>Vegeta has stronger ki blasts than Goku.

That's not only not truly, but as retarded as stating that Piccolo has the strongest ki blasts in the series because the Makakousappo.

The comparison to Perfect Cell is also flawed, because Perfect Cell underestimated Vegeta and let him hit him vs the Warp Kamahameha Goku hit him with, where he actually braced himself before Goku attacked.

Also, Vegeta just wastes time charging up his attacks more, which is only useful if you can bait the opponent into staying in one spot.

And using Majin Vegeta vs SSJ 2 Goku as evidence, when actual fight is filler, is as pointless.

Huehuehuehue

kami-tube is a thing. Gowasu wants to be a kamitubber

Because its a silly action shounen for kids and teens. You're the one acting all autistic by getting these seemingly bent out of shape over it.

I disagree. The amount of damage may have surprised him but he knew he was far above super vegeta. It was all an act of letting him power up only to crush his confidence. Vegeta made a fool of semi perfect cell. Cell wanted a humiliating smack down

I think Toriyama was the guy who came up with the idea of Mai riding a bike to save people, the first chapter of the manga arc had something like a bike helmet in her hideout with Trunks.

it's an anime and you've seen a lot of dragonball episodes

Yeah I know that, I'm talking about him actually editing the panels.
That or I read that post wrong and he just suggests redraws.

>The comparison to Perfect Cell is also flawed, because Perfect Cell underestimated Vegeta and let him hit him vs the Warp Kamahameha Goku hit him with, where he actually braced himself before Goku attacked.

This.

Cell thought Goku was bluffing, before he teleported down to him and smoked his fucking head. With Vegeta Cell thought he could tank the attack without worries.

Not him, but Ki, and this works for power levels too anymore, is more about how much you can concentrate into a single given area. Which as you said, Vegeta needs time to do so, as does Goku with Spirit Bomb. Goku or Vegeta given the proper time could best each other due to concentration of Ki. Goku having a slight advantage due to Kaio-ken and being able to outpour a little more into his blasts. The difference with Piccolo is he only has so much Ki in comparison to other people and he also has to charge his up into a concentrated beam.

If say Piccolo was on Blue levels, and he had the time to charge that with all that concentrated Ki, yeah that probably would be an incredibly deadly attack once more.

>but as retarded as stating that Piccolo has the strongest ki blasts in the series because the Makakousappo.
I don't know. Makankosappo seems to rely on the same principals as Final Flash but more condensed and precise.

>fans for years made recolored hairs as new SSJ forms and people laughed at those
>Super/RF movie does the same, but it's fine because Toriyama is Supervising
This cracks me up when 2 Gokus are fighting each other with super saiyan hair super saiyan god rosetto beru.

GOKU LITERALLY TELEPORTED BEHIND HIM LMFAO GJGIOJSAIOGJSDRIOGJPSEOHKOPDSKOPSDSETHSDIOBJDFIOSJHIOPRJ5490U34UJHSDT890UJH

>>Even a SSJ2(SSJ1?) Trunks did better than Vegeta
I don't know, Black looked pretty worried when Vegeta caught his punch with no effort. Then Vegeta unleashed a barrage of attacks as well as an uppercut. Even the first punch after Vegeta caught his punch seemed to worry Black a bit.

Trunks did what, get in a surprise block, buff up and knock him away a bit?