Curryniggers literally baptize Their children in poo

>curryniggers literally baptize Their children in poo

Other urls found in this thread:

ecovillage.org.in/ecopedia/land-cow-iii-benefits-of-cow-dung
qz.com/1023727/what-better-way-to-show-your-devotion-to-the-cow-than-by-brushing-your-teeth-with-dung/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1262769/
theaustralian.com.au/business/wall-street-journal/the-worlds-next-big-environmental-disaster/news-story/718c6f1d7437194e92d3264e0f5be6e8
cnbc.com/2015/12/28/cow-dung-patties-selling-like-hot-cakes-online-in-india.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3375976/Cow-dung-patties-selling-like-hot-cakes-online-India.html
telegraph.co.uk/expat/expatnews/7398029/Cow-dung-and-urine-healthy.html
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-35255102
newsweek.com/2015/10/02/ganges-river-dying-under-weight-modern-india-375347.html
nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/08/toilet-defecate-outdoors-stunting-sanitation/
books.google.co.in/books?id=_ZXxqSgFXUIC&pg=PA112&lpg=PA112&dq=Cow dung is stored in rural households as a fuel.&source=bl&ots=HAoxtr7A1D&sig=ZV471Mk-bXexeXgmraRSrOr6jro&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiHk7Hot47XAhVGRo8KHZ1nD3AQ6AEIWzAJ#v=onepage&q=Cow dung is stored in rural households as a fuel.&f=false
indianexpress.com/article/india/bjp-mp-meenakshi-lekhi-says-cow-urine-helped-a-govt-law-officer-recover-from-illness-4780004/
thehindu.com/news/national/cow-urine-can-cure-cancer-bjp-member-in-rs/article7012010.ece
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

worshipping cows was a mistake

not even egyptians drank cat piss

I wonder what the British thought two hundred years ago when they first saw this
Perhaps this is where the idea of the white man's burden came from

You're all idiots. Nobody expect for the people of these tiny villages do this. It's like saying all Germans stick candles up their asses because you once saw a photo of German art.

>damagecontrol

Are you telling me that nobody from your country ever did weird fringe shit?

what about the refreshing cow piss beverages being sold on street corners ?

Listen pooinloo, this is your tradition, we respect it. Its just strange for us westerners. Were you rolled in steamy manure as a kid too?

Tbqh, Hindus don't care for cows all that much except for the hyperaggresive idiot villagers. South Indian Hindus even eat beef. The whole 'cow worshiping' thing is purely political.

To some degree it must be a passage rite. After this they can choose their designated shitting street like men. 2020

Nah, I'm telling you that 99.999% Indians haven't heard of this 'custom'; it's an unusual thing.

"You merely adopted the poo. I was born in it, molded by it."

Usually they're rolled in actual man shit, right?

>hates cows
>drink, eat and swim in cow poo

Every facet of Indian life is intricately involved with poo and cow manure. You drink and eat it, bathe in it. You build your homes from it and rub it all over your skin and hair. There is nothing you can do to separate the implicit concepts of being Indian and poo. They are inseparable.

Yeah, educate me about my country, ausfag

Hmmmm this was a quick response time. It's like when you call someone gay and they immediately respond backs with "im not gay" and then you know instinctively that he is indeed gay, just like how I know instinctively that you roll around in poo.

I support you Indiabro
My country doesn't even have something to be proud though, its heroes are either lefties or jews
Getúlio Vargas admired Hitler and Mussolini though

What a shithole of a country

Did you cry when you were rolled?

well, everything I hear about your country, has to do with shit. Animal shit, human shit, shit streets, shit concentration in water, shit shit shit. You're literally a shithole

>But how about putting some cow manure all over your house? Sounds yucky, well its not really so, cow dung plasters are commonly found in many Indian homes. Cow dung, also hailed for its anti-bacterial properties, is the best natural disinfectant. In any typical Indian village it not uncommon to find the entire floor of the house coated with some fresh cow dung paste.

ecovillage.org.in/ecopedia/land-cow-iii-benefits-of-cow-dung

>You’ve heard of ayurveda, the traditional Indian medical science. So have you about Unani, the Perso-Arabic healing science. Then there is homeopathy.

>Now prepare for Cowpathy.

>No, it is not a whole new medical system. It is a Mumbai-based company that makes consumer products said to have high medicinal value and completely based on the cow—it uses ingredients such as dung, urine, clarified butter or ghee, and others.

qz.com/1023727/what-better-way-to-show-your-devotion-to-the-cow-than-by-brushing-your-teeth-with-dung/

>In this study we evaluated the oxidative activity of PM samples derived from the controlled burning of cow-dung cake using a traditional Indian cooking stove. These assessments were based on the capacity of dung cake particulate suspensions to deplete physiologically relevant antioxidants, ascorbate (AA), urate (UA) and reduced glutathione (GSH) from a synthetic model of human respiratory tract lining fluid.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1262769/

We can do this all day long.

literal poo culture

"Every 100 millilitres of the Yamuna in Delhi contains 22 million fecal coliform bacteria, up from 12,250 in 1988, scientists say."

theaustralian.com.au/business/wall-street-journal/the-worlds-next-big-environmental-disaster/news-story/718c6f1d7437194e92d3264e0f5be6e8

Natural pooseptic

Also in case it wasn't clear, everyone mocks your country because instead of your supposedly civilized and Western elites getting together to shame the poors out of their poo culture, you come on Sup Forums to defend it

Why do you fucks invade the United States' tech environment and yet you all fucking suck at it?

>With the holiday season in full swing, Indians are flocking to the online marketplace in droves. But there's one unusual item flying off the virtual shelves: Online retailers say cow dung patties are selling like hot cakes.

>The patties — cow poop mixed with hay and dried in the sun, made mainly by women in rural areas and used to fuel fires — have long been available in India's villages. But online retailers including Amazon and eBay are now reaching out to the country's ever-increasing urban population.

cnbc.com/2015/12/28/cow-dung-patties-selling-like-hot-cakes-online-in-india.html

>You can find almost anything on eBay these days - a new car, Birthday presents for your loved ones and, remarkably, cow dung cakes from India.

>Rural communities in the south Asian nation are rushing to online retailers to sell the product, made by mixing fresh cow faeces with hay and then dried in the sun.

>Once disconnected from the wider world, they offer to ship the 'patties', made by mostly women in India's isolated villages, anywhere in the world for as little as £14 for 30.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3375976/Cow-dung-patties-selling-like-hot-cakes-online-India.html

Educate me, how many shitting streets are there in your town?

wasn't there a plane literally dropping poo on people in India? Poo airdrops

come back and entertain us viraj

>The lab in the western Indian city of Ahmedabad is one of a growing number of research centres that have embraced the sacred status of cows in India and sought to push it to a new level.

>Promoting the practical alongside the spiritual, they have developed a line of dung and urine-based medicines, which they say can cure a whole herd of ailments from bad breath to cancer.

>"These formulas are not new," Gumat said. "They are contained in ancient Hindu holy texts. We are just making them with a scientific approach."

>The raw materials are generated on site from more than 300 cows that roam the compound.
Visitors must remove shoes and socks before entering and brave a barefoot walk across a carpet of semi-soft dung drying in the sunlight.

>"Walking on fresh cowdung is very healthy," Gumat insisted. "It kills all the germs and bacteria and heals wounds. And dry cowdung is a great scrub to get rid of dead skin and improve blood circulation."

>The list of derivative applications is, according to Gumat, an extremely lengthy one, stretching beyond medicines to toiletries like soap, shampoo and toothpaste, as well as incense sticks and mosquito coils.

>The products have been applauded by Hindu nationalist groups, the largest of which, the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS), unveiled its own urine-based soft drink last year as a "healthy" alternative to Coke and Pepsi.

>"Gau Jal," or "cow water" was developed at the RSS Cow Protection Department, a research facility in the northern city of Haridwar on the banks of the holy river Ganges.

>"This will end the market for carbonated fizzy drinks," predicted the facility's bullish director Om Prakash.

telegraph.co.uk/expat/expatnews/7398029/Cow-dung-and-urine-healthy.html

wait found it
>bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-35255102

>In India, as in many other countries around the world, it is considered good luck when a bird poos on you.

>But as an unfortunate Indian woman has discovered, there is nothing lucky about being hit by other kinds of falling excrement.

>The Times of India reports that Rajrani Gaud from Madhya Pradesh suffered a severe shoulder injury when she was hit by a football-sized chunk of ice last month.

>Her injuries could have been much worse, according to eyewitnesses. They say she only avoided being killed because the icy ball crashed into the roof of a house before hitting her.

>And the strong suspicion now is that this chilly projectile was composed of more than just frozen water.

>The newspaper claims that aviation scientists believe she may well have had the misfortune to become one of an incredibly rare group: people who have been hit by what the airline industry coyly calls "blue ice".

>That's its euphemism for the frozen human waste that very occasionally forms around the overflow outlets for aeroplane toilets, and then falls to earth. "Blue" because of the chemicals added to the toilets in planes to reduce odour and break down the waste.

POO

>What’s flowing beneath the surface is much worse: Millions of gallons of industrial effluents and raw sewage drain into the Ganges each day. The results are devastating. Diarrhea, often caused by exposure to fecal matter, kills 600,000 Indians per year, and waterborne diseases throughout the Ganges River basin, many a result of the polluted waters, cost families $4 billion per year. Sanitation and water pollution issues cause 80 percent of the diseases that afflict rural Indians.

>The pollution has become so grotesque that in May of this year my taxi driver in Delhi went through a list of places I could visit, and after mentioning World Heritage Sites like the Red Fort and Humayun’s Tomb, he suggested I go see “Yamuna foam,” the toxic foam of chemicals and urine coating large swaths of Delhi’s portion of the Yamuna River, the largest tributary of the Ganges. Tourists in India’s big cities now flock to see how bad the country’s waterways have become, while up and down the river, things are only getting worse.

newsweek.com/2015/10/02/ganges-river-dying-under-weight-modern-india-375347.html

>Nearly a Billion People Still Defecate Outdoors. Here’s Why.

>At 65, Moolchand, bandy-legged and white-haired, has no problem rising for his predawn hunts. In fact he revels in them.

>"I hide along the lane with my flashlight,” he says in a low, excited voice, gesturing down the main road of Gaji Khedi village, in India’s Madhya Pradesh state. “And I look for people walking with a lota.”

>A lota is a water container, traditionally made of brass but these days more often of plastic. Spied outdoors in the early morning, it all but screams that its owner is headed for a field or roadside to move his or her bowels—the water is for rinsing.

>“I give chase,” Moolchand continues. “I blow my whistle, and I dump out their lota. Sometimes I take it away and burn it.” Moolchand sees himself as defending a hard-won honor: The district has declared his village “open defecation free.” “People get angry and shout at me when I stop them,” he says. “But the government has given villagers lots of help to construct a toilet, so there is no excuse.”

nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2017/08/toilet-defecate-outdoors-stunting-sanitation/

Poohan, I think it's about time your country gets it's shit together (no pun intended).

It's true.
Anthrax kills all other diseases.

Scatman is his super hero name.

>art shows Germans shoving candles up their asses
>"historical proof"

> photographic evidence of Indians torolling around in cow shit
>"o-only rural and suburban retards..."

That fucken picture though man. All those Pajeetas standing around holding their nose with that big pile of curry poo on the floor.

dude don't discredit your cultural heritage
it's a sad day when even a pundi can't be proud of his holy rituals

1) Indians Dont baptize their children in poo.
2)Cow dung is stored in rural households as a fuel.
3)The guy talking about cow research lab is a RSS-BJP shill spreading propaganda about cows is literally his job. I bet the cowpathy company is owned by another RSS-BJP clown.
4) It's true that Indians buy solidified cow dung. But that's only used in 1-2 major religious rites per year. That too in orthodox families. "Every facet of Indian life is associated with poo" is a gross exaggeration.
5)Drinking cow piss is another thing that only RSS-BJP clowns do. Your average Indian doesn't drink cow piss.
6)Beef is not an issue with your average Indian. South Indian Hindus eat beef. Tens of millions of Indian Christians/Muslims eat beef. "We must protect cows" is a BJP rhetoric.

Burden of proof is on you Pajeet. You're making claims and not offering sources. I and the rest of us here routinely back up our claims. You can't disprove any of these facts imo.

>Cow dung fuel
books.google.co.in/books?id=_ZXxqSgFXUIC&pg=PA112&lpg=PA112&dq=Cow dung is stored in rural households as a fuel.&source=bl&ots=HAoxtr7A1D&sig=ZV471Mk-bXexeXgmraRSrOr6jro&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiHk7Hot47XAhVGRo8KHZ1nD3AQ6AEIWzAJ#v=onepage&q=Cow dung is stored in rural households as a fuel.&f=false
>Dailymail link to 'rolling in poo' says that it's a practice in 'tiny central Indian village'

>The (cow) products have been applauded by Hindu nationalist groups, the largest of which, the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS), unveiled its own urine-based soft drink last year as a "healthy" alternative to Coke and Pepsi.

>Cow urine. Literally just search 'cow urine BJP' you'll get links like:
indianexpress.com/article/india/bjp-mp-meenakshi-lekhi-says-cow-urine-helped-a-govt-law-officer-recover-from-illness-4780004/

thehindu.com/news/national/cow-urine-can-cure-cancer-bjp-member-in-rs/article7012010.ece

BJP RSS Cow propaganda.

See all you're doing here is trying to marginalize or minimise the amount of people engaging in these practices. You've done nothing to disprove their existence. You've certainly done nothing to address the vast scale of open defecation and lack of proper sanitation in the vast majority of India. Nor have you addressed the phenomenon of "piss foam" or the 600,000 cases of diarrhea related illnesses due to contact with fecal matter. Regardless of your attempts to minimize and contain the fallout, the fact remains that some in India are infact brushing their teeth with cow piss toothpaste, and washing their meals (cooked with cow dung) down with a nice fizzy cow piss cola, before they walk across their dung paste floors and out into the street to shit.