Danganronpa

Jabberwock Island—will we get it this week, or won't we?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wMOeABb-dt4
youtube.com/watch?v=e0dZnWkzv2U
youtube.com/watch?v=mESVTvnIVnw&list=PLU4ktq2pWONvsyBd_LrTVX8Et-gp0th4a&index=6
youtube.com/watch?v=RdmsBnQycxg
youtube.com/watch?v=m3EHCTP3jic
youtube.com/watch?v=7Sbcm-Hb8Sk
strawpoll.me/11139713
strawpoll.me/11130430
strawpoll.me/11135116
youtube.com/watch?v=ckOqaWfXAWc
youtube.com/watch?v=kIwKwtYebcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BOI SHE BOUT TO DO IT

I honestly have no idea what to expect anymore. It could be about Ultra Despair Hagakure.

We won't.

"this week" is almost over.

Who's the mastermind?

fuck off DR2 cuck

Will our worst nightmares come true?

Depends on the culture. For many, Sunday is the first day of the week. For others, the last.

Please pray for Chiaki

Still Junko. Even if its not.

Chisa.

Semantics, user.

Will you cry when Naegi will sacrifice himself and fuck Monaca's predictions in the ass because he's tired of losing friends?

Is Sunday first day for the week for Americans?

Thursday, its confirmed Juzo getting beat up.

>The flashback seems in the rain
>it's raining currently in Despair
>Juzo will run out looking for Chisa as she isn't picking up

A brand new character we've never seen before. They will first be introduced in the last episode of Despair arc to make it seem like they were in the story all along.

No, she's gonna beat the shit out of Junko. Don't believe the retarded Junkofag's theories.

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones.
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school.
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again.
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair.
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians.
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school.
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what.
>Only taking 2 episodes rest before kicking the shin of everyone again.
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG.

He is gonna kick everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the traitor back to hell. HE WAS LITERALLY INVOLVED IN ALL THE DEATHS, HE'S GONNA KICK EVERYONE.

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo.

I don't get it

what did you mean by this user

>Semantics, user.
Maybe that user is the SHSL Pedant

Yep.

They're gonna fucking kill each other again

Don't think so, we're on the cusp of seeing how both sides are going to be connected in Zetsubou-hen. I reckon that they're going to do that first and then that'll continue over into Mirai-hen where we'll see what's going on at Jabberwock.

We need some Juzoboys in here to spice things up and punch away the cancer.

What if I'm a Chiakifag and Juzo's grown on me too?

Chiaki realizes waht happened to Hajime. Thus she takes part in the Neo World Program or something to fix him, which is how we get AI Chiaki.

Then your taste is protected by punches. You're safe.

How long are your shifts at work?

Reporting in, brother!

You missed a line: >Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies.

Have some dank Ibuki:
youtube.com/watch?v=wMOeABb-dt4

>Thus she takes part in the Neo World Program or something to fix him
But why as an AI, especially one that is so different from the real deal?

I'm in the same boat then. Love Chiaki but Juzo's definitely growing strong in my heart because of memes and other factors.

I don't know if I'm a Juzoboy yet but I've saved their memes so I'm doing my part

Monokuma with Izuru AI.
The last fight will be like a Metal Gear boss fight.

Izuru/Hajime separating them

I wonder if we'll actually see their conversation.

Hinata in the middle of them.

Not THAT different. Why as an AI? No idea, they needed to put someone in as a student, so why not Chiaki and not as an avatar?

Or maybe she died before they could do her AI personality perfectly/that's why its AI only.

Sorry, I pulled it from a recent archived thread and I guess it wasn't updated. I d-did my best!

Post best tracks. youtube.com/watch?v=e0dZnWkzv2U

autism

usami is the teacher of Class 77 in DR2 so she repersents Chisa Chisa right now is going down to meet junko and save two of her students. in DR2 Monokuma comes and makes usami into Monomi so going off that Junko will make Chisa into the monokuma maid but Monokuma and Monomi's Relationship is more like Junko and Mukuro's Relationship so We can infer Junko will treat Chisa like she's been Treating Mukuro thats why The monokuma maid calls Ryoko "Madame" and wants to take over as junko's successor as she has the smiler mindset of Mukuro thinking that she's the only one that understands Junko's despair

Hinata once again ruins what could be a great pair of talented people.

Fuckin' normies

well it sure isn't looking good for her

That's how it begins, user. You may even be a couple more pictures away from converting. That's how it happened to me, it sneaks up on you.

Hey, I can see it. What is it with this show and separating characters with scenery?

I'm expecting Zetsubou-hen to end with that conversation.

>Not THAT different.
Certainly different enough to make them stand out from one another. In particular, the real Chiaki is a significantly weaker person and doesn't have the therapeutic prowess of the AI version, on top of having a harder time connecting with people.

>Why as an AI? No idea, they needed to put someone in as a student, so why not Chiaki and not as an avatar?
I'm not even challenging you on this one, mind you, since regardless of whether she's alive or not, it's much better to put an AI in the game in her place as opposed to sending her there personally due to the risk of becoming a potato. Most potential theories on this would be quite valid.

>that image
I really wanted to see more of the FF life of the DR1 survivors. Kirigiri is the branch leader, yeah? I wonder how her relationship with Togami is. What can Hagakure even do? How do the other DR1 survivors feel about Touko? Asahina's off in her own branch, does she feel lonely, and does Kirigiri visit her just so she won't feel lonely?

Also, as part of the 14th Branch's line of work, do Naegi go to some devastated communities and work his hope magic on the survivors?

I want to know more, dammit

That would be pretty rad

>I really wanted to see more of the FF life of the DR1 survivors.
Future Foundation SOL fucking when?!

Don't worry brother, it's not a big deal, at all!

Call me boring but: youtube.com/watch?v=mESVTvnIVnw&list=PLU4ktq2pWONvsyBd_LrTVX8Et-gp0th4a&index=6

I am glad to hear that, brother! What we share is our sense of comradery and pride. May be light of our boy shine upon you, And remember: we got each other's back, the normies cant hurt us. Stay strong!

We need anime/games on every single character from both DR1/DR2, they can all be extremely interesting but most of them met an horrible fate too early.
>Hated Touko as hell
>Played AE
>Now I love her

Usami represents Maiya the SHSL Therapist. She uses her to talk because she is very shy.

>Future 11 ends with someone asking Naegi about some profound shit ("How can you hope if hope is hope hope hope?)
>Despair 11 ends with Izuru asking the same question
>Future 12 begins with Naegi answering it
TPOERY

Hagakure spends his time trying to steal payphones to pay off his debt.

>get into Danganronpa
>for some reason instantly lose all drive to masturbate
>cream my pants a week later

You know, I might concede that DR2 had the overall better cast, but DR1 had a much better selection of survivors from its cast.
Silly user, best track is the track after that one.
youtube.com/watch?v=RdmsBnQycxg

Nothing wrong with Beautiful Days, my friend. Relaxing tunes are just as nice as high tension SORE WA CHIGAU YO tunes.

>Now I love her
This so much. She was a fucking cunt in DR1, almost felt like a complete 180 in AE. The 7th Future episode, the [Hope] Monaca episode, also brought up that fondness. It was pure AE fanservice and I loved it.

>Future Foundation SOL
>endless repetition of Togami going "Tell 'em, Naegi"

>Climax Return
The fucking classic. But you don't know anything. Not about me, or my OST. youtube.com/watch?v=m3EHCTP3jic

>Last episode
>Kyoko cuts him off
>"Why don't you tell them for once, Togami?"

>You want to eat my WHAT? You're so gross, user!

I don't want class 77 SoL episodes to end fuck I HATE JUNKO

>almost felt like a complete 180 in AE
That Naegi magic of friendship strikes once again!

Now I wonder if the older Naegis are also using their friendship power to gather up a force

do you think we'll see them?

>there are people who still hate Chisa after episode 8
Disgusting to be honest.

Please help

>New World Order
If they don't use it in V3 I'm going to get really mad.
I personally like this by the way:
youtube.com/watch?v=7Sbcm-Hb8Sk

She doomed the world to despair because she didn't answer her fucking phone.

What if Kodaka announce at TGS that the chapter 12 will be a playable Trial to close DR3?

>All these Hopeman's photos
CREEPY AS HELL HOLY SHIT

Rule no.1: Don't fuck with Chisa.

>Naegi shines
>"T-thanks, Kirigiri-san."
>Kirigiri looked at him
>"Doesn't mean I won't tell you to...
>"Tell 'em, Naegi"
>ED starts

When Monaka talked about pulling the ketchup prank, she describes it as if though she had done it before. Maybe that's what she did to the parents as well.

Eight episodes in, it's time to decide.

strawpoll.me/11139713 (NEW)
strawpoll.me/11130430

BONUS:
strawpoll.me/11135116

Considering we're already at the finale and we don't know jackshit about the FF, I'd have appreciated some more spotlight on the branch members. God knows people like Bandai certainly need it.

>all those komaedas

SUBARASHI

She'll save Chiaki and Nagito. She's gonna flashstep in front of fucking Izuru and look him dead in the eye and say "Stop it, Hinata-kun"

BOI JUNKO BETTER WATCH OUT. MUKURO CAN'T SAVE HER NOW.

I hope the swirly eyes make an appearance again.

>If they don't use it in V3 I'm going to get really mad.
Is New World Order track the one played when they recap the entire case with that comic book panel styles?

I pray they use it again when it's time for Kirigiri (and Naegi maybe) to sum up Future.

I don't really think of myself as being a full weaboo, but it must be nice living in a place where you can see stuff like this in stores.

S̶̢̹̝̮̺̦̖̤͓̾͌̈́̓̒͞O̴̳̠̭̰͎̺̖͖͔͉̔̈ͪ̓̓͟ ̶̡̧̢͚̪͎̦̱ͧ̄͐̿͆̔͌̆͆̈́ͣ̽̓̈̃̑ͦ̊͟M̵̵̨͔͖̪͚̭͙̬̻̥͖̬̐̏͊̓ͮͦ̋͘͜U̷̢̯͓̰̼͈̜̮͖̲̳̮͍̣̯̖̍͌ͣ̾͋ͮ̀͠C̷̸͋ͬ̃̐̊̂̉̓̎ͪ͊́̔̾͛̏̇͏͓̝̝̻̭̖̀̕H̨̰̘̘̰̺͇̯̫̰̬̹͔͚̠͂ͤͭ̌ͨ̾̏ͮ̉̑ͪ̎ͤ͑ͯͣ̿͘ ̿͒̂̾̿͆̅͐̏̂ͫͨ̋͗ͫ̿͆̚̚͏̶̺̩̥̣̣̣͉͙̜̮̺̦̮͚͟͡F̸̢̘͓͉͖̩̹͚̰̳̟̠̀ͦͮ̐͛ͦ̐ͯ̇̍͌ͩ͂͊͜ͅͅͅU̘͚͈̹͓̮̲̜̥̰̝͙̅̆̋̊͑̋̓̋̅̆ͤ͆̈́͌̒ͮ̃̑̑̕͘͡C̡̛̣̙͉͇̫̜̣͔͔̜̩̗͕͓͎̺̳̝̿̆̑ͨ̄́ͅK̜͕̹̗̗̟̲͕̣͒͑̅̏̂ͩ̊͒͜͞͝Į̴̵̞̫̞̬͇̦̫̼̗̮̺̟͉̗̱͉̐̆̌͠͡N̶̶̨̽͂ͦ̍̒̋̿ͨ͂̒́҉͔̯̳͈̹̼̠̲̘G̹̰̯̰̹̳̗̣̳̬̈͋̌̓̀̂̿ͦ͌ͧ̓ͩͪ̈͂͢͜ͅ ̶̡͈̘̠͚͇̀́͛̒̾͂̏͠͠H̥̥̠̣̜̱̜̙̭͕̟̥͒ͫ͗̊̓ͮ̊̐͋̌̈̀ͯ̋̊͢͞͡ͅỌ̧̩̥̹͙͖͚̉̃͐̋̂ͯ̀͢͞͞P̸̨̛̮͕̗̙̼͇͉̼̤̯̘̘̯̗͑̅̋͆̂́̓ͫ͜ͅͅȨ͇͉̼͈͈̥̻̫͓͕̫̉͛̆̒̾̑̐͜

No, that is Climax Return which is basically the main riff from the DR1 theme without the guitar or weird warped trumpet.

Man I could never deal with being put in a Killing Game with Komaeda.

I mean think about it. This guy just endlessly praises you and everybody else there even though you know after the first trial, hes the smartest person in the room, while being the most insane, and if he truly wanted to, could end you and everybody elses life with some elaborate plan that nobody else could even fathom to imagine. All in the name of Hope.

youtube.com/watch?v=ckOqaWfXAWc

>the swirly eyes return
>on Naegi
>yet he doesn't go crazy
>it's his true form
>everyone else using it was just using some percentage, not all, of True Hope

The mastermind/murderer is never introduced last in DR/a detective story. Junko pointed that out in DR2, and it's obvious that at the time she was voicing Kodaka's thoughts.

>mfw Munakata and Naegi combine hopes in the final episode to blow Chisa the fuck out

I could never deal with playing games of any kind with Komaeda.

Guy'll win.

No, it'll be with Hopeman. Munakatana is a lost cause.

Which means it can't be the 13th branch head.
So that means the 13th Branch is dead. Which means that the 13th Branch Head is Chisa's corpse in episode 1. Which means we've literately gone back to DR1 for the reveal.

>so many komaedas
>not a single komaeda good you can buy
Is this despair?

>That gif and filename
Kek

Munakata, Naegi, Komaeda and Hajime will all combine their Hopes to reset the universe and eliminate the Ultimate Despair once and for all.

I would be komaeda's bestest friend

together we will be crusaders of hope

I pride myself on my filenames, user. I strive to obtain as many (You)s and keks as possible.

She's the worst part of Despair. She only gets worse

>still hate after 8
Why? Did she do anything?

She basically does nothing the entire series. Literally, what has she done?
She's more depressed than Chiaki

Personally I'm waiting for youtube.com/watch?v=kIwKwtYebcE to play when Naegi is desperately flipping through Kyoko's notebook and trying to piece it together himself before she can reveal it and trigger her NG code.

Son, you know they're building up to Munakata snapping out of his PUNISHED stage. They're building up to Munakata and Naegi combining hopes to defeat Chisa.

Kirigiri won't die, right? Her shitty novels have too many fans for that, right?

Japan having stores for niche things was so refreshing

It's okay user, you can always tie him up and make him serve you.

I've been to Tokyo, it seems to only be in certain places really. Japan is not as crazy as you think.
You just need to know where to go.

>going to infiltrate Junko's hideout, knowing she's just a fucking housekeeper, and is illequipped to fight her, just to save Nagito and Chiaki
>for the first time priortises her personal feelings over her husbando
>getting worse

I refuse to believe. Munacunta is a bastard and has been perverted by despair. The sad thing is he doesn't even realize it. He's pitiful and deserves a Juzo kick.

I pray that the ending is that this Future Arc is just one big anime and none of these deaths even happened. It's all Ryota's work and that's why it could not be a game.

Worst case scenario? Two to be precise:

1. We repeat Chisa to be Junko Enoshima.

2. Kirigiri is actually a dual personality with a Junko Enoshima implant like how in Batman Beyond the Joker implanted himself into Tim Drake.

Bad endings due to the fact that would be grade A hack writing and just inserting the whole "JUNKO ENOSHIMA DID IT AGAIN" bullshit.

>Shitty
I hear they're good. She also has sacrifice immunity now thanks to Fedora.