Why do americans have zero control over their opioid impulses?

why do americans have zero control over their opioid impulses?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg
psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-addiction/201001/alcohol-benzos-and-opiates-withdrawal-might-kill-you
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41701718
youtube.com/watch?v=iwxfmYR7ItM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's very fucking hard to control your opiod consumption when you are handed with pills. It is a bit harder than to control your pizza/sweets/whatever consumption. I guess it's hard for you to understand, friendo.

Because the low-IQ whites who get sucked into it are barely better than niggers themselves.

Shut up goy and take your pills

Because we've got no will power. Explains why were all obese.

>edgy britfag does'nt know how addictions work

becausr weed is still illigal in most states. states with legal weed have seen a drop in opioid abuse

becuase Americans live comfy lives and have a natural aversion to pain, and will stop at nothing to alleviate it,instead of learning from it.
Also the sugar keeps them distracted and the flouride keeps them unfocused.

Cuz we’re human-beings

I was prescribed hydrocodone and went off of it fine. Felt like shit for awhile, maybe, but that's just how it goes. What's really fucked up is the VA. They forced a bunch of people who suffer from chronic pain to stop using said substances cold-turkey.. People that actually need it. It's not right.

Because (((Big Pharma))) has doctors shoving opioids down people's throats for anything worse than a chest cold. Sprained ankle? Have some highly addictive opioids!
With the system set up as it is to reward failure with gibsmedats, there's no reason NOT to be a useless addict once the doctors get you hooked.

Opioids are the white man's crack cocaine.

trump said he would make America great again...

I'm twenty six, I have degenerative disc disorder, spinal stenosis, osteoarthritis, and osteoporosis. I literally wouldn't even be able to sit and shit post were it not for pain medicine.

because modern life is absolutly shit

cunt i used to live in south sydney. aussies arent any better

Because Jew doctors prescribed anyone with anything they wanted, then Obongo cut off the supply and had his cartel buddies flood the country with cheap heroin to fill the void.

have you tried medical marijuana?

pfft... source

Oh shut the fuck up.

I've got panic attacks anytime I've ever smoked. I was abused to fuck and back so I have schizophrenia and pot makes it way worse.

I should probably add that I literally only take one a day, and I've never done over that in almost four years.

I just use both.

this, I know a few mates who are slowly going down the rabbithole of opiod addiction and it's fucking sad

Well Jim
It goes back to the civil war
when people would die from withdrawal it was called "war sickness"

Actually I think crack is the white mans crack
youve never been to the south

he wanted to
dosent know how
no one does

Pretty much this.

I have no sympathy for the white man who becomes involved with this shit. A traitorous white infecting his own community with his drugs is worse than a black who doesn't know any better than to sell dope to his own neighborhood.

Opiate withdrawal will not kill you. It'll make you wish you were dead, but won't actually kill you. Only alcohol and benzodiaziapine withdrawal can actually kill you.

Was lurking and saw this thread. Normally I don't post ever, but I figured I should post this once.

I literally just got off the phone with my father. My little cousin (27) just died from a heroin overdose this morning. This shit is everywhere.

Exactly. The US needs to give both heroin addicts AND the dealers the Duterte treatment. Nothing of value will be lost.

>american education
wow it wasn't a meme all along

He should ban all opioids and tweet "suck it up sweetcheeks"

Where is he wrong you nigger?

>white people
>south

Its true though

No that would be meth.

Because of the decline of social capital and community in the United States.

youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg

Nope. This shit is everywhere up in the rustbelt and it needs to be cracked down on and not treated like it's some kind of "disease" that I always see it referred to in articles. At least Ohio is thinking about uncucking itself and saying no more EMT after your third overdose. It's not really doable in terms of logistics but at least people are putting forth SOMETHING to combat the sheer magnitude of the problem. I can't even go to the laundromat without having some junkie come in and start causing chaos.

What's the problem?
Opioid epidemic is self curing.

U smohk just 1 weed per day?

>implying opioids are toxic

This is wut happun when u heroin for 6 month

GIB ME MUH STIMUTACS
(don't forget to sage obvious slide threads, newfags)

in most cases yeah, but it's still physically addictive and can kill you. Just seek help fellas I'm worried for ya's

psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-addiction/201001/alcohol-benzos-and-opiates-withdrawal-might-kill-you

Eh, let the losers off themselves -- which is exactly the point of flooding communities with drugs (even above monetary profit). Purification.

Don’t people have personal responsibility anymore?

The article contradicts what you're saying

Underrated

read it properly, it says it can still happen nigger

Chinese are dumping Carfentanyl onto US market. Cheap and 8000 * stronger than morphine. It is part of a coordinated multi polar attack on the US.

le conspiracy boogeyman

Not really. These apologists always like to pretend people were force-fed pills or other drugs, as if they had no choice. Or they excuse the addicts' utter lack of discipline & will power.

I was given (60) 10-mg norco for an injury and it lasted over a month. When I ran out? No big deal. I wasn't fiending for them and trying to figure out ways to get more.

Come to the wonderland of mine
Where the cattle is all circumcised
Pumping hormones in the system
Making you fully trust the system
If you're acting too normal fella
I have a pill to make you better

Yup. Doctors can prescribe you all the pills in the world but that doesn’t mean you have to take them.

I've been getting 120# 10 mg norcos a month for the past 3 years because my spine is all fucked up. I quit for 2 months in july/august but the pain fucks with my head as much as the drugs do, I'm fucked either way.

If you have ever been addicted to opiods you would understand.

that's why ya fags need to learn to cycle different types of pain killers.

Because Doctors prescribe it like it was candy because ((Big Pharma)) told them to.
Here to have some opioids prescribed you'd have to be broken in half

Pat Tillman predicted all of this I've been taking only to opiates every week for my headaches for years there's a way to control your impulses with them still get a hundred percent enjoyability

I think they are so used to live in comfort they can't handle a little bit of pain/inconvenience. They always complain how it is hard to go on vacation in europe because there is no air conditioner or little things like that. The other day on /fit/ some burger was freaking out because he had some redness on his arm. I imagine they take an oxycontin pill for a little headache.

do blacks get twice as much time for opioid addiction or is that just for coke?
why not give whites mandatory minimum 10 or 20 year sentences?

Why opioids are such an American problem - bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41701718

>why do americans have zero control over their opioid impulses?

more like

why isn't australia implementing programs to cull the weak from their gene pool without violating anyones rights?

this explains the mindset
youtube.com/watch?v=iwxfmYR7ItM
I'm above it.. wait.. Oh shit I smoke weed everyday! NOOOOOOOoo!........

blacks get long prison sentences whites get treatment centers but it's not racist or anything

Your friends are high right now
Your parents are high right now
That hot chick's high right now
That cop is high right now
The president's high right now
Your priest is high right now
Everyone's high as fuck right now
And no one's ever coming down
[Chorus]
I am so frickin' bored
Nothing to do today
I guess I'll sit around and medicate (medicate)
I am so frickin' bored
Nothing to do today
I guess I'll sit around and medicate

who is the producers of the opium and why the hell isn't the on drugs taking these people out

Wake up to a cloudy day
Dark rolls in and it starts to rain
Staring out to the cage-like walls
Time goes by and the shadows crawl
Crushin' candy crushin' pills
Got no job, mom pays my bills
Textin' ex's get my fill
Sweatin' bullets, Netflix-chills
World's out there singin' the blues
Twenty more dead on the evening news
Think to myself "really, what's the use?"
I'm just like you, I was born to lose
Can't wait to feel better than I ever will
Attack that shit like a kid on Benadryl
Chase it down with a hopeful smile
Hate myself, if I can go for miles
They say family's all you need
Someone to trust can help you breathe
Inhale that drug, but you start to choke
You follow the outs of an inside joke

that "blacks get more time" thing is a myth. crack is sentenced harsher than cocaine not because more black people use it but because its stronger more addictive cheaper and easier to traffic than powder cocaine. meth, a drug mostly used by white people has similar penalties to crack. the harsher crack laws were actually started by black politicians in new york, paterson NJ and baltimore because the crack problem in their hood was so bad

whites are just bored, blacks are just lazy

Go find a good chiropractor, practice the wim hof method and look at your health differently.

If we're created by God, our world has what we need to heal us and prayer etc will help. This is what the elite think at least, so probably worth researching that anyway.

If we're evolved and Darwinism etc is correct, we've lived for millions of years without modern medicine so it's a good idea to look into natural fixes for injuries that require pain meds.

I found a decent chiropractor and paying attention to how I moved fixed injuries that were 10+ years old. Regarding drugs, you can get off them by working out and learning about diet etc as a replacement hour to hour recurring thought/habit.

Video games help too, it's about moving your addiction around between different things. I personally use hobbies that I can get obsessed with whenever my drinking/drug use is getting out of control.

This is a classic tactic to get people hooked on opium, look up the opium wars. Your fellow man has been unlucky and or tricked, this can happen to you to. If you have a friend with drug problems and it's hurting you, I recommend helping them get away from the cause of the addiction by spending time with them.

If there's 14 usable hours per day, and you spend 2-4 per day with that person, you become a huge part of their life and thus a huge influence.

So many street cops and military itt

makes sense

This is pretty much it. As of 2012 one in three Americans took a painkiller stronger than morphine. Prescriptions tripled from 76 million in 1991 to 219 million in 2011.

Weed was the big thing in my high school, probably 70% of the senior class smoked pot. A handful did heroin. That was 2008 though.

It's not that bad in new york, but New York saw the trend and mandated eprescription in March of 2016. Now if you go to any doctor in NY, they can see all controlled substances prescribed to you by any other doctor in NY, which makes it harder to shop for it in state (illegal buying is still possible I guess).

It's a highly addictive substance and ((((Pharmaceutical companies))))) pushed hard to have doctors over prescribe it.

>easier to traffic
>takes up vastly more space per dose

dhurr hurr hurr

if you don't acknowledge that crack vs cocaine sentencing was racially disparate, you intend no good-faith effort for dialogue or for this country to ever get better. you are part of the problem.

>the laws were started by blacks!
ah that validates them, because black people tend to have such great ideas about managing social situations after all

I got prescribed 45 oxy pills when I had shingles. I took 3 and my shingles cleared up. I was able to take the others for fun and stop when I ran out. It's not hard to understand that you can't do that shit all the time and quit when you run out. Stop making excuses for low inhibition subhumans.

I'm bored because I'm being held back. I want to conquer nations but I'm only allowed to die for the jew.

>highly addictive drug mass prescribed
>most of the populace learned very little about them
>now people are addicted
>instead of giving treatment and reintroducing them to the workforce criminalize them
The war on drugs is a money laundering operation by the CIA, dipshit.

white coke addiction is different than black addiction. whites have a problem, blacks are deviants

I got 10 vicodin pills when my wisdom teeth were pulled in 2006 and I switched to advil/tylenol after only two of them. I was a fucking space case. Sure I felt good when I was on it but I was also dumb as a fucking rock and a space case, who wants or needs that?

People always say "blacks get longer sentence for the same crimes" but they conveniently ignore the wider context, i.e. that most are habitual reoffenders and so on.

Why do 100% of ozzies die of being stuck in the heart by a bull ray?

You see what I did there?

It's heavily pushed by doctors and big pharma
Not to mention the areas where it's really bad is the parts of the country that have been economically hollowed out. People are doing drugs of all sorts to forgot they're living in a third world shithole

white probably have to take a shit ton of rationalization pills with their opium

I can confirm that cia bit. I've heard it from people who know. They're pissed about it too. But they had fun in colombia and grenada shooting chinese smugglers too so its kinda eh.

>I got prescribed 45 oxy pills when I had shingles.
wow nice? so if I have full blown shingles going up my ass I can take some heroin and it'll clear up?

thats impressive

>Sure I felt good when I was on it but I was also dumb as a fucking rock and a space case, who wants or needs that?

you could get used to it and become a high functioning junkie like everyone in hollywood and washington DC

This. Also, almost all of them voted for Trump. I imagine they will be pissed if he actually tries to clean this shit up.

are there patches for vegas and pedowood yet?

I think white just discovered the same problem blacks have been dealing with you decades. no work, shit pay, no future.
but white shouldn't have to deal with the responsibility and consequences they're so happy to hand out to others

Ever had demorol? Goes in your veins and feels like fire as it enters. Then you can feel it as it moves through your body, its warm and fuzzy. Best feeling in the world.

I'm not famous or rich or married to the right person so I need to actually have a functioning brain to make good money.

you've clearly never seen these two drugs in real life. crack (if its made right) is about 80 percent of the weight of the cocaine you started with, plus a negligible amount of baking soda, condensed into a solid piece. less mass, less volume.

this

lol this was meant to be a new thread guess I'm smoking too much crack

does it beat any cock in the world?

Because weed is illegal. Weed being illegal is also why we haven't risen out of our national debt

That's not how Opioid addiction works. Our government (GOP) completely sold out to big Pharma, smallest towns in the US received multi million dollar shipments of pills to pain brand new 'pain management' clinics. Doctors handed pills out like candy, take Opioids for 14-20 days consistently and you will be PHYSICALLY dependent, even if you hate them, your body NEEDS them. Headaches, restlessness, mood swings, flu like symptoms, the need consumes you, and if you can't get pills you'll get desperate enough for heroine. This was done on purpose.

I bet if there was a new drug epidemic white would know exactly how to treat blacks and it wouldn't be treatment centers

you've clearly never seen these two drugs in real life. crack (if its made right) is about 80 percent of the weight of the cocaine you started with, plus a negligible amount of baking soda, condensed into a solid piece. less mass, less volume

and methadone is derived from opium so the treatment is just as profitable as the addiction.
personally i think the only real treatment is a long prison sentence