Is he really the worst president of american history?

Is he really the worst president of american history?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1509023996174.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sage

Yes, so you should stay the fuck out of our country. Dont even visit it for tourism. We dont want you.

It's too early to say. His presidency has been a complete shit show so far though.

Yes, he the biggest retard we’ve ever had in office

>two blue ids
Well it looks like share blue is awake. You get paid extra for coming in early?

the audacity of these niggers and cucks to wave the EU flag and think anyone should take them seriously

HHAHAHAAHANA juxtaposition of Trump and an odd looking dog?!

>DLORMPFD BTFO!

Basically I keep getting told that he is bad, but I have yet to hear about any irreparable thing Trump has done yet.
I mean Bush I hated him for what he did with 9/11 by sending us to Iraq as an excuse to finish his daddy's war.
Trump is similar to Obama in that the worst part is congress blocking everything they wanted to do.

Some earlier presidents were worse people, but the population of aristocrats was smaller and people in general were more ignorant, blowhardy, and self serving. In the 21st century though this is the best we can do? Yeah that qualifies as worst ever. I can't recall anyone before contradicting hisself in the same breath like this.

squeak squeak

>You spelled Best wrong OP

Probably the most dangerous to both the American government and its people. He's already broadcasted to us all that he won't hesitate to throw us into war with the Norks if we get too close to exposing whatever dirt actually exists of him, and he really does behave like a guilty man so you know, that could be a thing.

On the uptick, he's the least controlled president since JFK and genuinely seems to understand nationalism.

I dunno, what do you think after this?:
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1509023996174.webm

Yes what a complete orange immigrant Dumald Trumptrashian is

Yes he's the worst.

Taft, being a fat duck who ushered in the depression was better. Jackson, single-handedly responsible for the state of Florida did a better job while oozing pus from gun shot wound. Harrison did a better job despite being dead. Garfield did a better job even though he was killed.

No. So far, Nixon and Jackson still worse.
But hey - give him time. He's going to get a whole lot worse before he strokes out and kacks.

>1 post by this ID

>Is he really the worst president of american history?

Wait till they get a load of me.

Nope, still Buchanan. Marching the country into a civil war will be pretty hard to beat.

Yeah, and it's amazing. Not even 1 year in and the left is already changing their mind on gun ownership. People said "FUCK YOU" to the establishment and voted a pipe bomb into office, and now they're learning just what that kind of mentality begets.
I fucking love this timeline. Maybe we'll, as a society, actually fucking learn something for once.

He’s the worst to half brain ignoramus’ but to reasonable people he’s a cute pile of shit that’s restoring rights to the states so states like Oregon and California can burn under the weight of stupid liberal ideas.

>another blue id

Huh?!

He is continuing the proud american tradition of bowing to the jews

And pol got caught hook, line and sinker

Nope. See pic related.

Spbp

>Le orange cheeto hitler man
>worst president
Id give that title to either FDR or Nixon for how retarded he was

2nd best, 1st being Reagan

Oh don't worry I I'm doing it ironically. I'm not really share blue hehe...heh