What does pol think about this ?

youtu.be/m2ZPca9ZbgY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTYwPWr9TiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QXsLKVcbktQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

don't you no ? the gays, woman and the woodys jews are paving the way to legal child sex you can see it everywhere hey u can go to a store and watch a little girl go in the bathroom and go in with her caz it for both sexes now cant you see user?

this kid should get a free helicopter ride.

this

teach that little marxist spawn shit how to fly at early age.

who are the woody's ?

Thats just less competition for real alpha males to breed. This kid and his ideas and his ways will die with him. I mean, he could adopt but that's a lengthy process. Point is, I have less conprtition

LEAVE LACTATIA ALONE

I AM PROUD OF XIR

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTYwPWr9TiQ

Gives me more reason to fight the Zionist perversion of the spirit

I think i need to take a shower and learn not to click on everything. This shit is Fucked with a capital F. Fucking kikebook reeee. How is this even legal.

someone give me the black pill alredy

well, i think xhe is going to an hero by 20

No he doesn't. You'll be basically treating a syndrom, and not the actual disease underneath. You will kill an "infected" child, but another child just like it will come around.

I'd like to see his parents.

The kid probably got forced by his parents to make the video in the first place.

mother on the right

For fuck's sake, I am totally okay with transsexuals, but not with kids that try to straddle the center. Make your boy look like a fucking girl, not like some turbodyke for fuck's sake.

youtube.com/watch?v=QXsLKVcbktQ

Just how many cocks has he been down on?

At least a dozen or more...
parents must be so proud!

comments are open

>He is a shy boy who is self-conscious about his missing teeth when he smiles and very intelligent.
>He doesn’t like school because he gets bullied, but he does well academically.
>We do our best to stop the bullying and involve the LGBT services at his school.
>We keep him involved in the LGBT community because we believe that by speaking to other people who were like him when they were his age reinforces that he is of value and that his life as he wants to live it is okay.
>scarymommy.com/boy-dances-in-gay-pride-parade-mom-wins-at-parenting
as i said, sudoko by 20

Faqn degenerate.

Nobody ever got beaten up at my highschool for being gay.
They did get beat up for being a faggot.
Frequently.

>tfw The Flash can't run away fast enough

Jesus, that's a fucking abomination. "Genderfluid" people should be gassed. It's repulsive to look at this thing.
MAKE THE BOY LOOK LIKE A GIRL FOR FUCK'S SAKE

This child is a victim of severe mindcontrol and sexual abuse.

Absolutely Weimarica

What a faggot

The black guy on the right is raping him

What kind of black pill can I get you senpai?

And limeys wonder why people need to be armed.

Everyone has a little bit of Lactatia in them. And its super awesome.

I feel bad for it that's all I feel.There are all sorts of diseases in the world and being infected as such young age is really sad. This is probably what's going to happen.

I would unironically throw my child off a cliff like they did in Sparta if they pulled this gay shit