What is white privilege?

What is white privilege?

white priviledge is where you wait many more months before posting on Sup Forums.

a conspiracy theory

ITS THE JEWS

If a black person is born rich and white person born poor, who has the privilege in that scenario? What is the lefts logic behind "white privilege"?

Also how are blacks oppressed for being black? Who oppresses them? Affirmative action exists so if anything couldn't that be considered "black privilege"?

IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE

White privilege is a term used to shame white people to force them capitulate to non whites and allocate them resources.

dunno, where I live has always been and is still white. I imagine it's this thing where white people work and make things and make monies and minorities just want gibs and get mad when not enough gibs

I also hear it's when you can do math

pretending that racism is the reason nonwhites can't take care of themselves

Its just a meme

Because you're white you will never be homeless.

they deny that whites are smart
instead say "we just lucked out"
and we keep lucking out because of institutionalized privilege
it's a way of pretending whites aren't just fundamentally the best
> it's the most urgent and necessary lie of the left
it's the most urgent and necessary lie of the left
> it's the most urgent and necessary lie of the left

I'd solve it if i could fucking read it. Did you fuck it up with all those jpg artifacts on purpose?

checked
and based

I've been homeless three time

Kike propaganda.

YOUR EXISTENCE

you barely need to see that to solves it, nor do you even need and paper and pencil

this but in reality its more like "white respectability"

Why is it a privilege just being white? Why isn't there privileges to being black, asian, indian, or arab? Blacks are stronger physically, asians are smarter, indians are better at pooing in loo and arabs are better at raping. All different types of privileges to different races. But no, that doesn't matter, whites are always better and more privileged than everyone, no matter what.. Are the left really the true white supremacists?

White privilege is years of hard work to have something decent

SAGE THREAD