Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kuad_official/status/772020215303417857?lang=es
youtube.com/watch?v=vAjhaJpnHis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably not.

How bad will this flop?

You are as cancerous as stalkershitters

What is Subaru thinking?

You can't beat the stalkershitters, they're the cancer to end all cancer.

That life isn't comfy, even in a KyoAnime.

Was he as gangly in the manga? He looks awful in the suit.

Nishiya's designs are like that

>money is literally funded by the government
>will be shown in every single school bar college to promote anti-bullying
KnK is literally going to become the next Evangelion

Nope, he's taller and thinner for some reason, and has no ass

Yet strangely I like it

It will still flop at the box office though.

Whatever you have to tell yourself.

twitter.com/kuad_official/status/772020215303417857?lang=es

is anime transcending?

>Director Makoto Shinkai's 'Your Name.' continues to defy belief by experiencing a second weekend increase, but not just any increase, but a likely 20%+ increase. Its opening weekend was already insane enough, arguably the most-impressive on record, but its second weekend is on an entirely different level and without a doubt the most-impressive second frame of all-time.

According to estimates, its second weekend will be the 6th biggest of all time overall, and the 2nd biggest for an animation film (behind only Howl's Moving Castle). It's also the biggest second weekend since 2007, and a small increase over estimates could make it the biggest second weekend since 2004. And a quick example of how significant this second weekend is in terms of modern-day box office: Its second weekend admissions will be greater than Star Wars: The Force Awaken's opening weekend, and nearly on par with its opening weekend in gross.

Its two-week total also comes in near an all-time high as well for an animated film (and maybe top 10 overall, despite no holiday support). It's outpacing every animated film ever after two weeks besides Miyazaki's Howl's Moving Castle and Spirited Away (and its second weekend just bested the latter). Everyone has been waiting to see who would be the "next Miyazaki" at the box office, if anyone could ever fill that role at all, and audiences and critics alike have spoken in unity that Makoto Shinkai is that guy.

Shinkai's dreamesque love story has become a very likely ¥10 billion+ ($100 million+) earner following the result of this weekend, and don't be too surprised if it makes a run at well over the uber-blockbuster mark and climbs toward ¥15 billion ($150 million), or more, as it's likely to remain atop the box office for a couple months.

Don't reply to him.

>ビリギャル著者・坪田信貴氏
>映画『聲の形(こえのかたち)』特別上映会

By him you mean you?

KyoAni blown the fuck out. They will never recover from this.

Don't reply to him or to anyone replying to him. He's replying to himself.

So KyoAni started as in betweeners and will now be in school books.

Anal devastated KyoAnus licker detected

Yeah, pretty much. The most amazing thing is how they achieved this in just 13 years. There are studios out there that are 40 years old and are still slaves to some other companies, and all of their shows except two of their franchises sell like shit, so they are forced to keep milking them. Talk about selling out.

This is actually cool. I passed a semester there and they were so fucking uptight so this is kinda surprising. KnK deserves it though.

I should clarify that KyoAni is 35 years old too, but their first TV show was only 13 years ago.

Our little girl grew up so fast

Very subtle.

>mfw in 5 years students will be able to major in KyoAni at Japan universities

really makes you think

Ueno literally did nothing wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=vAjhaJpnHis

NHK footage with TV stuff blurred out, it has more comments near the end.

I'm half way into the manga but goddamn, why does he "forgive" his former shitty friends so easily like that?

Same with Sahara as well, she takes it like it's nothing and be friends with Ueno.

good bantz

Translation when?

Aiko's song is currently 14th in all of music on Amazon.

Did he a Shoko end up together in the end?
I don't remember what happened in the manga.

Ueno a cute
A cuuuuuuuuuute!

Yep.

>that ending
What the fuck was Yoshitoki thinking

Ueno a shit
A shtiiiiiiiiii!

Ueno a cute.

I like meaty legs.

How long is the movie by the way ?

2:30 hours I think.

2:09

>30 minutes longer than TLS
Feels good.

I hope they will release this internationally

There's a little mite on your Kumiko there, pal.