Uh, why does Bell give a shit about Wallenstein...

Uh, why does Bell give a shit about Wallenstein? He has an oppai loli cuddling him to sleep every night and pressing her huge titties against his back.

>oppai loli

>why doesn't a generic and boring anime male MC doesn't give a fuck about the girls who want to suck his dick
Gee I dunno OP

He knows blonde is superior.

LN is good for bored me to sleep.

Because Bell is a typical fuccboi faggot MC.

>midgets
absolutely disgusting

Because he has never met his mother, so his natural instinct is to go to the quietest emotionless female in the vicinity.

I want Hestia to birth my half breeds!

I want to bully Hestia!

>Why does the adventurer want to be strong enough to stand beside the superior adventurer instead f the useless diety

Aiz a best

He does though, he is slowly stopping thinking of Aiz

He's not turning gay, is he?

Hestia a brestia!
The rest of the cast is boring as fuck and should just fuck off except Loki, he is cool

It's not gay if it's Loki

>Loki
Oh no

I want to her feet.

Didn't that basically happen when animal ear girl showed up?

Lili is the final boss.

I'd rather tap this helf ass.

Me on the left

Short girls with big breasts aren't oppai loli.

You take that back you- you - YOU DOUBLE HOBBIT!

Because blondes with normal-sized tits are far superior.

She is referred to in-series as an oppai loli.

That doesn't make it right.

SLUT

Sensual foot massages

Season 2 when?

Please tell me it won't be focused on Autistic Neuralgia Princess if it ever happens.

Didn't you know they're doing the Aiz gaiden? I think it's slated for Spring

Are you fucking kidding me? I found the LN focused on her to be extremely boring. But then again Japan enjoys Re:Monster. I suppose that invincible Mary Sues are fun to them.

Like most Japanese anime protagonists, he has shit taste. He should be railing Hestia and Lili every night in hot sweaty threesomes.

Aiz is mortal like Bell. They are better suited to each other.

Hestia's a useless bitch.

They're doing it to raise the interest in her story side as the interest has been decreasing lately.

>giantfaggotry and footfaggotry

You like that little man?

>doesn't give a shit about aiz
>eats half a fried potato every other day because that's all he can afford as a weak piece of shit

>chases after that french vanilla aiz
>becomes stronger and gets loads of bitches, eats whatever the fuck he wants and also what he doesn't want because syr is a gold digger who makes him buy excess shit seriously fuck that bitch, worst girl

I think it's clear which choice is better. The path of getting exponentially stronger reaps the most rewards.

This show would have been decent without the fucking pointless love quadrangle that didnt even matter.
Just make Hestia a platonic onee-san figure and pair lili up with crozzo and the problem is fixed and all involved are way more dynamic and interesting.

Wait, you mean uninterest on the series as a whole or on her LN in particular?

>didn't even matter

Bell's ability to get girls on his dick is in his blood. It's plot relevant.

>syr is a gold digger
Oh, she is more than that, my dear user.

A detail I'd gladly sacrifice for the character interactions not being 80% garbage.

Ain't that right.

Rule #3 of adventuring - always have extra shit with you

I know right
I'm only in the 4th episode and he has already 4 girls on his dick

Y'know, you can pretty much switch Zeus for Loki and you've got Norse mythology.
Though sometimes the case is "Don't let it stick it's dick in you, Loki!"

Because just because they would be a good fuck doesn't mean they are wife material

Most of the girls are wife material in this though.

The grandfather flashback during the peeping scene is honestly the best thing in the show.

Quads are words of the gods

You call THAT an oppai loli? THIS is an oppai loli!

What in the world even is that.

Right?? Wallenstein is the most boring character in the anime. Whereas Hestia cute, funny, and is emotionally and physically devoted to him 150%. Makes no sense why he would choose Miss Blondie Mary Sue over her. :P