Shokugeki no Soma

Stagiere's gonna be fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-08-28/japanese-readers-choose-shonen-jump-worst-heroines/.105829
youtube.com/watch?v=jKK7pNkvioY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The first part will be one episode max

Worst girl after Meat and Megumi.

I want to marry Hisako!

Probably doesn't need to be more than that.

Hisako deserves the right pacing.

Best girl. I haven't bothered with the anime, but I'm going to check out Stagiare episodes.

I can imagine them cutting parts of the Megumi and Erina Stagiare.

I really would have liked to see Souma in his Stagiare tests at the restaurants of other Alumni and with other schoolmates. But I guess the point of the arc was introducing Hisako as a relevant character and letting Shinomiya inspire Souma.

Anime's first season does a pretty good job.

Second's a little more rough but it's ok.

They'll cover it either at the end of Hishoko's arc or at the beginning of the SHINO arc.

That'd really suck if they did that, that's the first time Erina actually acts like a human being towards someone that isn't Hisako.

I think Erina/Megumi parts are needed as they establish that she isn't as much of an ice queen as you might think.

Best girl.

When I say they're gonna cut parts I mean the earlier ones. If I remember right their story is divided in 4 scenes like this.

>They get to the restaurant and are confronted by the chef.
>Erina is taking over and Megumi washing dishes.
>Megumi gives her suggestion.
>Erina gives her a ride at the end.

I can imagine them cutting of the first two scenes, giving only a quick explanation and getting away with it.

Isn't stagiere like 12 chapters long? why are you fags afraid 3 episodes won't be enough?

It's not because it's enough or not, but the season finale depends on how fast they animate the stagiaire. Everybody agrees that if they end it at the leaf viewing there's a decent chance of S3. And since leaf viewing is at chapter 118, they either needs to adapt stagiaire super fast or they need to skip some parts. Personally I think if they planned it to end at leaf viewing, they could just skip the part where souma challenged a bunch of 2nd years

There's a decent chance of S3 with or without the leaf viewing.

Nah, it's not happening.

> source: my ass

Anyone got the T-Rex Megumi compilation?

Thank god, worst arc is over.

picked up

Honestly I don't really mind if we're not having S3. The manga is far superior anyway

We're definitely getting a season 3 even though the anime sucks ass compared to the manga

i want hisako to win

Erina won in chapter 1, sorry mate.

She won in the one-shot, this shit is preordained

I said it already, it's pretty obvious

If it ends here low chances of S3

If it ends here S3 pretty much confirmed

I liked the art in the one-shot.

I liked his yellow eyes. I wonder why they color it black.

It will end here.

Man, Soma looks so different from his final design.

Erina is way cuter

Erina's slightly cuter and more nice, but Soma's design was shit and he's kind of a completely unlikable ass in this.

I think overall the trade was worth it.

Where is her nose?

You guys seriously like this generic Erina more? She looks like every VN girl ever

Both are pretty good, this one starts out less harsh a person.

I wonder how they came to make the changes they did with the setting?

>Every cooking confrontation with Soma and Erina revolves around eggs

What did they mean by this?

Her eggs are in danger...if you catch my drift

Their son will be calle Tamago.

p0n0s ---> vag000

filling her eggs every time

No....his name shall be

Mayonegg

>you lose to a fucking pajeet who trained his nose by sniffing indian shit for 10 years
>scrub from a local diner is apparently at least as good as you
>your ojousama is giving you sass despite losing much earlier
>you will probably pop an aneurysm and die before 30
being dog is suffering

He fucks Alice, he doesn't have right to complain.

You know what
That's a good point

>ice queen as you might think.
With that Shonen Jump poll, she needs it.

With the what

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-08-28/japanese-readers-choose-shonen-jump-worst-heroines/.105829

Does that really matter?
Erina is still the most popular girl in the manga.

Dumping 181 full color.

Next poll when

23 people voted for her in that poll JFC

10 times as many people voted for her as their favorite character than voted in that dumb poll

Just change Curry, Isshiki, Meat and maybe Shino for Rindou, Tsukasa, Kuga and Momo.

wrong thread sorry

That's all.

Thanks user.

Damn, I get angry everytime I see currynigger now.

youtube.com/watch?v=jKK7pNkvioY

AnimeSongCollabo covered the S2 OP

>The first part will be one episode max
Well, yeah. Stagiaire is 12 chapters. The first week is 4 chapters, the second week is 8 chapters.

1 ep = 4 chapters. So, that's that.

Just wait until he gets annihilated

Yeah, I see those elites pushing their way into the top 10 in the next poll.

Taiga's voice fits well for this song.

During the Stagiaire]
Souma: I wanna go home! I miss the dorm, I can't even remember what Tadokoro looks like!
Hisako: Yukihira, it's been three days.

The Megoo will fall the hardest. By the next poll, everyone will have realized how bland of a character she is, and how she adds nothing to be worthy of being #4.

After getting reminded of his relationship with Jun in the last episode it's pretty clear this is all an act.

Nah, nips love her archetype. Look at Kosaki from Nisekoi, even though she lost she was still up there in character polls.

Nah, the top four will not change.

Frontloading Megumi was a mistake that ended well for nobody

Maybe we'll get lucky and they adapt the first week only, and use the beginning of the second week as a cliffhanger - then dedicate the first 4 episodes of new season to the remainder of the Stagiare, one episode for the Autumn Leaf Viewing, and the rest for the Festival.

Nah, from the second to first poll, she did drop under Takumi, but I wouldn't expect her to go any further down.

Will Erina stay where she is?

She's been second to Souma both times. I can't see her dropping at all, but Souma's extremely popular too, so I don't see her overtaking him either. Fairly safe bet.

>that power gap from 3rd to 4th
T-rex btfo

I still have my doubts if Souma only won because they made preliminars results before the voting ended.

I remember some user said that erina was leading by a wide margin and suddenly souma managed to top her also with a wide margin at the end of the poll

>I can't even remember what Tadokoro looks like!
because she's so generic looking

considering that frenchie is part of the OP, he might get shoehorned in regardless of whether or not SHINO arc gets adapted.

Yeah, both Erina and Takumi were. Souma was third.

Megumi did not only lose, but she has gotten no moments for about a hundred chapters. The only thing she does is react to things, which other characters does better in addition to doing other things.

Someone post the T-Rex compilation

Hoping for Elite 10 and/or Azami is make brief appearances in the last ep.

Here is the highly outdated one.

It was probably one of those "everyone else will vote for the MC, so I don't have to" moments. I doubt it will happen again.