Open Youtube today, October 26th 2017, recommended video "Wolfenstein 2: New Collosus gameplay walkthrough". Okaaayyy...

Open Youtube today, October 26th 2017, recommended video "Wolfenstein 2: New Collosus gameplay walkthrough". Okaaayyy... heard alot of stories about propaganda in it few months before. 5 minutes into video:

>Blazkowicz is JEW
>his mom also
>father is fucking white male, angry racist / dog killer
>young Blazkowicz is into "oil drilling"
>jewish doctor with monkey-cat abomination
>Frau Engel has fat, pervert daughter with pure blonde hair (also, fat racemixer)
>white people are generally depicted as CIS white scum
>blacks are depicted as BLM-type hero characters
>jews hold knowledge to some ancient "master-race" technology

Damn, this videogame is everything wrong you guys warned about being propaganda tool.

Sup Forums was right again.

Your recommended videos sound like they suck. Speaks volumes of your viewing habits.

>watching jewtube

it's heavily sponsored content
I don't play video games or watch crap about games but it's all over my feed too

My rec videos are all Hitler vids and ASMR

thats the reason

dude fuck white fathers lmao

They made his dad "le evil white male" fantasy bullshit. Killing his dog seriously?

What a surprise the game was going to be pure fucking pc garbage. Now Battlefront 2? Thats gonna be GOTY.

Kek

I am moopdadoob John Boyega and me approve dat message

Nigga youtube is fucked. My recommended tabbis full of videos I've already seen. Its a rare day when I see something worth clicking on now

I don't have a problem with killing nazis if the "good guys" are actually better than the nazis. The rag tag band of communists in this game are way worse than the nazis. I miss the old days of World War 2 video games. It used to be like playing a history lesson in a way and now it is pure fiction meant to appeal to braindead libtards.

>young Blazkowicz is into "oil drilling"
eggsplain pls

Means he's dating and fucking black girls, which his white supremacist father did not like.

WHY the fuck should I care about YOUR autism? It's just a good videogame, and there's nothing to talk about!

Can you play as the dad?

I think it is valid to discuss literal propaganda. Its more important to deconstruct it and ridicule it though

What kills the game for me is it's the contrived and retarded storyline. Sick of the over used and retarded cliches in it.

okay, but don't come whining to us when some nigger puts a shotgun to your face in 20 years.

I PRE-ORDERED IT AT GAMESTOP©. I GOT THE DEFINITIVE DAY ONE EDITION AND A FREE WOLFENSTEIN™ KEY CHAIN. THE SEASON PASS WAS AN ADDITIONAL $69.99 AND IT'S A REQUIREMENT TO GET THE BULLETPROOF SHEKEL SUIT AND PLASMA NIGGER PUNCH

I don't think devs make an accent on a "Jews", "African Americans" or shit. Black and White is just a part of story!

Now that's just being willfully ignorant.

although, I must admit they made predy gud cutscenes.
((( they ))) really invested money into this propaganda.

now blame me for being autismo, try to silence me.

Fuck off Commie

Do you even see my fucking flag? African is a fucking trash in my country and they will always be.

stop capitalizing cis, its not an acronym

Wait for his DLC.

If SJW's ruin DOOM then we riot

Yes, nigger, every Russian is a commie...

I hope not user

BJ has been a jew since i could remember.
Played wolfenstein since the 90's with wolf3d.
Thought the character was based on one of Carmacks relatives?

SJWs are too afraid of the masculinity of DOOM to step in. They're all over Wolfenstien because of the nazi angle.

This is why when I play video games, it's just Mdickie games.

>T. White American in 1963

If you scratch below the surface of story of new DOOM (2016), its pretty much about killing illegal immigrants

>using resources of other dimension (country)
>gates to our world/dimension opens
>hordes of demons (immigrants) swarm in, killing, eating & raping everyone
>traitorous company (country) leaders, want to bring in more demons
>a white hero patriot awakes from being fooled in past by leaders and single handedly kills all demons single-handedly (literally)

Doom 2016 is kind of boring though. Just play Killing Floor 2 and leave the pleb games to the normies

I don't play much anymore but that graphics looks kinda awkward for a 2017 game, doesn't it? Looks like Mafia 2.

Didn't they remove all the Nazi icons to avoid triggering people?

So now players are going up against a group they all know are Nazi's, but their intent is ill defined in the game's historic lore at best. They're now "that government that took over."

you forgot to include:
>the KKK got along with the Nazi's when they took over, showing white nationalism is awful too.

So now the main characters are BJ UberJew, Violent Oprah, Old Numale Marxist, UberJew's cockwarmer, and "that guy that was a powerup choice path in New Order."

turn it back on them
don't buy these "hehe make some rage for us to use in headlines to sell more copies" stunts
the bad guys are antifa comies
do a skin
the rest fits

so we are supposed to hate on the dad why?

>Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus is an action-adventure first-person shooter video game developed by MachineGames
>Director(s) Jens Matthies
>Producer(s) Jerk Gustafsson[1]
>Designer(s) Arcade Berg[1]
>Writer(s) Jens Matthies[2] Tommy Tordsson Björk[2]
>MachineGames Sweden AB is a Swedish video game developer based in Uppsala, Sweden. It was founded in 2009 by Jens Matthies, Jerk Gustafsson, Fredrik Ljungdahl, Jim Kjellin, Kjell Emanuelsson, Michael Wynne and Magnus Högdahl

>game developed entirely by swedshits
>Sup Forums blames the jews

A man after my own heart.

Bump for knowledge

Doom is a proper game not a virtue-signalling bullshit. Also, Doom monsters are basically SJWs and killing them is always so rewarding.

I don't think there's much you could do to doom. It's always been a mindless, demonic stompfest with very little in the ways of story. What? Are they gonna make doomguy black or some shit? Doubt anyone would even care.

This. They spend all that money for me to ignore the fuck out of it. It's hilarious.

I think it's only in germany
>Das Regime

Could be the video quality

there are better games with better acting and better plot