Trump lost by 3 million votes last year and that was before everyone knew he was a sociopathic compulsive lying...

Trump lost by 3 million votes last year and that was before everyone knew he was a sociopathic compulsive lying narcissist.

How many votes will he lose by in 2020?

I'll save this thread and we can see who got the closest in 2020!!!

I'm going to say 5 million votes!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G1gC912LUq0
dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/detail/about/voterregistrationoptions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Saged

Nobody cares!!

Obama also lost the popular vote, you inanimate bot.

>losing by 4 million votes in california is a big deal!

are you a psychologist? you're not legally allowed to evaluate politicians without seeing them in person faggot.
take your pseudo-science to neogaf

No, he didn't. In fact, the loser of the popular vote winning the EC has only happened five times in the history of the republic.
The chances of Trump pulling it off again are practically zero.

I don't think we'll even need a vote in 2020.

wasn't there a cnn panel discussion recently about Trump still having 99% support from his base (within the margin of error) & 85% in the GOP?

He will not even be selected for a second run.

screencapped for 2020, love those ass-pulled statistics

>that was before

No, we knew and it was awesome. Literally every complaint you have about Trump you can plaster on Clinton with the exception of Clinton ever actually doing anything in her life.
Perpetual First Loser.

Hans you don't say by the 2020 you won't even be the majority in germany.

Oh yes he will....he will win the same states as before...the Democrats here are all shit as are all the Rinos...the swamp will be drained

>Trump lost.
Sweetie...

Well...I know for a fact bill Clinton and Abraham Lincoln both got a lower percent of the popular vote. They both got reelected fine. Why do you think this is different?

He might not win but that doesn't suddenly mean a democrat would win. You'll be crying forever.

>sociopathic compulsive lying narcissist

Pretty much describes every leftist Hollywood actor, and every leftist on Twitter.

>before everyone knew he was a sociopathic compulsive lying narcissist

lol no. Everyone knew exactly who Trump was.

The people who voted for him want to destroy America. They want an ethnostate that will never happen because they're scared that the ooga booga black man and the spooooky spics are going to cuck their fat white trash wives and take their jerbs

They'd rather go down in flames than adapt. Donald Trump is an expression of that fear and anger.

He will lose by 5-6 million votes due to cuckifornia population explosion and win the electoral college again.
Keep crying

He will probably get more votes the second time because

>actually following up on promises
>assuming tax plan goes through tax cuts will actually be given to middle class instead of them being burdened
>can't say he's inexperienced or a wild card

The left will also get less votes as ICE agents have been working like crazy on their deportations.

No but psychologists on NPR did it for me!

What number are you thinking?

5-6 million, not a bad guess.

Isn't it fun when the population doesn't select their leaders?

if you count people who didnt vote that could of as votes against democracy, technically the two party system it self lost. only 139 million eligibleamericans voted. Out of over 300 mil.eligible

>lost
>mad he's president

OK

Depends on voter ID laws. If they pass he won't lose the popular vote.

I just didn't want Hillary in the White House, ethnostates can blow me. But you're still a nigger probably.

if the democrats keep sucking more than the worst republican, he hasnt nothing to fear lol

Fuck off

6 million.... trump sent Hillary’s votes to the gas chamber

It's a 50/50. Trump should have an edge just because he's the incumbent and we're in a political cycle, but the media and the atmosphere of politics have been trying to hit Trump in any way they could ever since he won the primary. They haven't stopped, and won't stop, until 2020, and even then, they will continue lambasting him if he wins for another four years. So will he lose? Who knows, but will it be an absolute booty blast of butthurt if he wins? You best believe it. 2016 will be nothing if he wins again in 2020, I promise you that.

lol, ok

> t. American idol retard
Muh popular vote
Sage

Hillary got 5.7 million illegal votes dumbshit.

Obama lost the primary vote, but the dnc was like we need a nigger in the white house.

>before everyone knew he was a sociopathic compulsive lying narcissist.

clearly you were not paying attention

by next elections you'll be saying that he lost by 6 million votes. Annuda shoah

Lose by 5 million votes in the popular vote but win the electoral college by 337 votes :)

this post is too try-hard

>How many votes will he lose by in 2020
That depends on how many Mexicans he can send home in the next 3 years.

>Trump lost by 3 million votes last year
No. He got all the votes he needed

ur kinda dumb, arent u?

Trump won the popular vote by 2-3 million if you don't count 5-6 million illegals who voted for Hillary. He also won several states Hillary managed to steal from him. He will win 2020 with 400 electorals.

OP, pic related.

Drumpf will lose by 300 million votes

dems lost michigan. thanks to jill stein we know that the dems used dead people to vote. trump could loose by 1 billion it wouldnt matter those arent real votes

Triggered drumpfcuck

He'll win in 2020. 2016 was all about the parties in transition.

2016 was the year the DNC couldn't convince blue collar whites that their interests could be pooled with those of illegal immigrants, Muslim refugees, blacks, etc.

The vast majority of whites ain't voting Democrat ever again. Democrats will lose votes.

You can’t be serious.

Actually the electoral map dictates the democrats will have to gain votes in states that went red and not the other way around

next election they can get more of a majority in the states they got this time but would still lose if they dont outreach.

You’re silly.

>before everyone knew he was a sociopathic compulsive lying narcissist.

You mean the narrative that has been on every major news station, website and newspaper for the last three years?

>Trump lost by 3 million votes last year and that was before everyone knew he was a sociopathic compulsive lying narcissist.

joke's on you, everybody DID know that he was A sociopathic compulsive lying narcissist!

800,000 illegal votes were counted in California. Tip of the iceberg.

Cont. Along as the economy is the same or better come next election he is historically guaranteed to be reelected as a incumbent.

I used to vote democrat, but 2016 was the first year I truly saw how much of an idiot I was being. I was throwing my vote away to benefit niggers and spics who spend more time killing each other than they do looking for jobs. I had this perception that they were victims of circumstance, but then I watched live streams of the Ferguson riots, and saw how the news reported on them, and the massive disconnect between the reality of these brutal thugs and the way they were portrayed by the media woke me up (inside). The Baltimore riots further solidified that in me. I still align most closely with Democrats, but until they stop sacrificing my future on the altar of multiculturalism and niggers, I'll never vote for them again.

>Democrats have to make ground in red states to win next election
>Continue doing exactly the same bullshit that got Trump elected
The literal fucking definition of insanity.

the entire of south america could move to cali and vote democrat.........it doesnt change a thing as cali always gives its points to them anyway lmao

it doesnt matter if the coasts vote dnc,all trump has to do is hold the rust belt and florida and alls good you fucking faggot! xDDDD

This, Trumps been famous longer than Hillary. SNL was making fun of him as far back as the late 80's early 90's
youtube.com/watch?v=G1gC912LUq0
We just would rather have him over Hillary

>before

Yeah lose by 5 million popular votes but still be the president. The next 7 years will be most enjoyable.

>Isn't it fun when the commies don't select their leaders?

fixed

Trump voters and libertarians outnumber Hillary voters.

But nice try.

Well if what you said was true and not just the inane ramblings of a Democrat jackass, he'll lose by 100 million votes and still get in office. Just remember goy, you're only afforded the illusion of democracy!

He won by 77 votes

2020 he wins with 335 electoral votes

Why do dumb people, which includes Trump, think illegal immigrants can vote?

How brainwashed are you people. At least your brain is clean.

Tfw 15 million Mexicans all vote in Los Angelas and get deported this time

Because you dont require ID to vote in California and are automatically registered when you get your licence which illegals receive

what libertarian votes for Trump? Bro is possibly the furthest thing from a libertarian besides Hillary.

They cannot vote lmfao. Trump fans are way more radical than Hillary fans, if anyone tried to rig the vote it was those braindead morons. Look at Russia, if they did influence the election, which seems likely because of how many times Trump's close colleagues lied about meeting with Russia, like Jeff Sessions, they did a great job because we are now the laughing stock of the world now with Dotard in office.

If you people hate the country so much and want to see half the country upset, why don't you just move?

Education needs to be mandatory, especially for rural Americans, so something like this can't happen again.

he will lose by negative 10 million votes.

>now now
>education needs to be mandatory

Wrong. CA illegals get undocumented drivers license, not standard ones. They have a mark on the card. You only get registered when you get your state ID which requires a valid SSN. Non-citizens can't be on the voter rolls inherently, ID or no--their names wouldn't be on the roll call list

>Everything liberals say is projection
Really makes me think.

dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/detail/about/voterregistrationoptions

why do you lie?

Wait until we get a federal ID law.

sage

sociopathic compulsive lying narcissist.

I hope Hillary runs for 2020. I really do.

>3 million
But those were all fake votes remember? I mean 3 million serious felonies were commuted (according to Trump) but yet we haven't seen that massive investigation Trump promised us.

Remember when Bernie Sanders was winning all the primaries by popular vote but Hillary was still getting all the delegates? I do. Then remember when Hillary felt it was unfair so she gave the delegates to Bernie? That part I don't remember

>when renewing or applying for a driver license or identification (ID) card.
People with AB-60 licences are not allowed to register.

>describes every leftist

>Trump lost

You were never a democrat lmao. You should visit the city some time just so you can see how much fake news you have been fed. There's a reason they are such desirable places to live and prices are really high.

Don't stay too long though, we don't your kind around here, boy.

Lol popular vote means nothing. The campaign efforts were to win electoral votes. If Trump were trying to win popular vote he would have campaigned much more in states like California, where a good chunk of voters are actually Republican they just abstain from voting because they know the EC system will automatically make their state blue.

>You were never a democrat lmao. You should visit the city some time just so you can see how much fake news you have been fed. There's a reason they are such desirable places to live and prices are really high.
>Don't stay too long though, we don't your kind around here, boy.
imagine being this butthurt all the time

Consider most of the Democrat's voters are going to be in Mexico by then, he'll win in a landslide.

The democrats had a terrible candidate and they still won by 3 million votes. Imagine if they put out a good candidate in 2020? It will be a record loss for trump.

Clinton received 65,844,610 votes, or 48.2% of the total vote.

Trump received 62,979,636 votes, or 46.1% of the total vote

enjoy this time boys, savor it

and you people aren't using the word "projecting" correctly, hit the books

He won the popular vote actually . The dems stole votes

Yes, because Trump campaigning in California would have surely scored him more votes because Californians could be swayed to vote Trump. You morons just regurgitate everything that moron says. This place makes me feel like the smartest kid in school and prettiest girl at the dance. You people are DUMMBB. Like real dumb.

If California left, Trump would have won the popular vote in America proper.
And we need to be honest: there's at least 3 million illegals who voted.

He will gain like 3M votes and flip NH, NV and MN red

They are m8 there is no required verification only a trust system that you answer yes or no it can literally be done online.

Dead people voting democrat, illegals voting democrat, machines switching to Hillary but never to trump, multiple Democratic officials admitting on cameras how they steal votes by bussing people in. Trump actually won the popular vote in a landslide. They stole full states from him.

What kind of stupid hypothetical is that?

Sup Forums's hatred of california and new england is hilarious, considering virtually every conservacuck community is subsidized on the backs of their taxpayers. perhaps you should concentrate on not being a burden on society, you fucking subhuman parasite.