Mfw most of the shounenshit series I followed either ended in the last 5 years or turned to shit , so I dropped them

>mfw most of the shounenshit series I followed either ended in the last 5 years or turned to shit , so I dropped them
>only follow OP, MHA and NnT at this point
>NnT is the only one that isn't super boring
Is Shounenshit dying?

So, you don't really read shonen, and you think you know about the general state of it?

At the moment I only read NnT. I also follow black clover for a field study.

youve seen it all Op. You're just growing old

>tfw the series turned into the Deadly Duo
I didn't sign up for this

Watch moe anime and fap to Dianne

>or turned to shit , so I dropped them
There is your problem. I love shonen, but, honestly, its shit. Stop trying to gain anything from it, besides, its all fights, waifus and asspulls, if you expect more, you are doing it wrong.

I like all three

>Kind and Diane have been forgotten
>Instead we get the endless dicksucking of Mel and Escanor
Fuck this shit.

>Kind and Diane have been forgotten
They really haven't.
>endless dicksucking of Mel and Escanor
I agree that Escannor was probably a mistake but he had like three fights total.
And Mel is the protagonist.

King is shit and Merlin is in the next chapter faggot.

>NnT is the only one that isn't super boring
>current arc is Fairy Tail 2.0
>The hyped up 10 Commandments are the worst jobbers in history
>None of the characters outside the MC are relevant and get to do anything
>Escanor

I think your tastes are juts shit

I'm starting to really question why Mel needed to form the Sins given that he appears to have no problems with any of the Commandments besides Estarossa and maybe Zeldris.

Seriously, if he just popped Glox's head off when he had half a chance, 2/3rds of them would be dead by now.

Thanks man

Episode 2 Subs when?

>OP
>Meme Academy
Shit taste, senpai

Name one good Battle Shounen except NnT.

Especially since the other Sins have had absolutely no effect on the Commandments anyway. Merlin is strong but didn't need to be recruited and hasn't done shit against the demons until now, and Ban, the only Commandment who was worth a damn beforehand, became instantly useless against them. Forming the team only meant more people to protect.

King and Diane already have a fix way to get stronger and Gowther is a Commandment anyway.

isn't king's deal just stamina?
it's already confirmed he can pretty much do all 20 or whatever forms of Chastiefol if pushed hard enough.