Cory Feldman's Truth Campaign

youtu.be/xZ23wCTSVb4

Do you think he is just doing this for money or do you think he's actually going to start releasing names?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kc8RcZLunEk
dawgshed.com/threads/superstar-actor-raped-corey-haim.199974/
yuki.la/pol/89585648
youtube.com/watch?v=Gmziyaj1G9I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think three threads on this kike garbage is three too many. I think people need to stop coming here begging for money like fucking crack head niggers. I think Cory needs to get a fucking job and fuck off.

(((Feldman))) I’ll tell you a story for 10 gorillion shekels.

Just for the money.

>he is just doing this for money
scam

Reminder to sage and hide these shit threads

Just "naming names" wouldnt get you anywhere but get yourself sued for slander and killed if its legit
Needing a decent legal fund makes sense
though needing to process it through a movie where he wants to make "uncut depictions" of the molestation he experienced is just odd
to expose pedos you want to make a movie where you molest a kid on camera and need 10 million for it? I dont get it

Fpbp

I don't know about Corey Feldman, you guys... I mean, I grew up in the 80's so I have a soft spot for both him and Corey Haim... but watch this shit-

youtube.com/watch?v=kc8RcZLunEk

Feldman still FRIENDS with Haim's rapist? Haim saying, "I'll put you in the fucking ground, kid.."

I'm sure Feldman copped sexual abuse during the 80's too but the extent of Haim's abuse appears to have been a lot worse - and calling Feldman out for being complicit.. I don't fucking trust Charlie Sheen, either.

This whole thing is a mindfuck..

dawgshed.com/threads/superstar-actor-raped-corey-haim.199974/

yuki.la/pol/89585648

Use the catalog you stupid fuck

He’s been blackmailing his abusers for years...he’s just as dirty as the others in the coverup.

He did, though.
>search "corey"
>only this thread
relax, mate

He doesn't need any money to name names and tell stories

youtube.com/watch?v=Gmziyaj1G9I

fucking hell this shit is depressing... I'm not into celebrity/hollywood/, I didn't know Sheen was so fucking disgusting

I'm hearing a lot of weird shit about Steven Spielberg, too

C'mon /Pol, don't give him money, but HELP HIM OUT!!!!!!!!

yes

pretty sure Charlie Sheen banged him. Pretty sure Charie Sheen is his father.

But he’s doing this for the money, obviously. Just riding the sexual abuse gravy train.

Gibs me dat monies!!!

Don't expect anything from Corey.

His mind is gone. he's been completely destroyed. he has no idea what he is doing.

Anyone heard anything about Emilio's relationship with his brother Charlie?

Maybe he knows a lot of stuff.

I hope Corey isn't a pied piper, taking pizzagate and leading it down the garden path. But I can't shake the feeling he's one of (((them)))

After the 80's, he kind of faded away. He also kept the original family name unlike his brother and father. Wonder if he found out and decided to keep a distance.

that's what I was thinking

He did pop up in 2 and a half men in 2008, so he was OK with him then I assume.