Hey pol, I've been wondering

hey pol, I've been wondering
if the kings in Egypt weren't black, who were they?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i7qQEJW8K_U
youtube.com/watch?v=nIS-hNrr0-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DNA evidence suggests they were "Europeans".

It was an unprofessional report - Europe was populated with Celtics... were these the Europeans who displaced the Celtics? it didn't say.

nice, this mean it could be from Irish or something like that. I'm happy

>we wuz egyptians and shiet

it is believe that the Sun Gods came to earth through the singularity of the Sun (which is commonly referred to as "the doorway" in many religious texts) and crossed their genes with the native earth inhabitants. This cross created Homo Sapiens and with their high IQ they ruled as pharaohs.

that's absurd.

northern africa was popualted by europeans till it was conquered by arabs.

They were Egyptians, just because you are from Africa doesn't automatically mean you are black

ayy lmaos

we...

they wuz white

i know that might be a lot to take it, but you can confirm this through many ancient civilizations (Mayan, China, Japan, Egypt). All having the pryamids which no one can explain how they were built and the same origin stories of the Sun gods and all having the same ancient wisdom. The Bible also speaks about this directly in Genesis.

Before the romans they were black.

Whites or sandniggers

alright they wuz whitey

Pyramid is the easy way to construct something high.

DNA evidence proves they were almost exactly the same as the people living in egypt today. that is to say, not niggers.

once a nigger always a nigger ey?

DNA testing doesn't suggest they were European you autist. They had European admixture which is something you'd rightfully expect from a country so close to Europe.

There are many races today with European admixture, it doesn't at all mean they are European.

youtube.com/watch?v=i7qQEJW8K_U

youtube.com/watch?v=nIS-hNrr0-c

WATCH THESE VIDEOS

They were black, you racist bastards.

hahaha no.

Why? Will they WOKE me up?

Ok geometry bro, almost done with the first one and I must say it is all very interesting. Cheers for the tip. :)

WE

second one is good too

DNA says they are from the Levant.