Give me 1 good reason to keep shweed illegal

Give me 1 good reason to keep shweed illegal
>It's addictive!
If this were true why is it the one drug where users often take T breaks?
>It's bad for your lungs!
It's called brownies......
>Weed is for black people
Marijuana has far greater history in Europe than it does in Africa and was traded back in the Roman times. It's even more European than alcohol.
>It demotivates people and makes them poor
Wrong again. If weed was legal what would really happen is responsible people would open up dispensaries while all the stoners spend their entire paychecks on small business owners

>Give me 1 good reason
Potheads are annoying.
That's the best reason I got.
Time to make it not illegal.

I smoke weed everyday and I think it should be illegal forever. your points are bullshit

Schweed.
not even 1rd.

Why?

It's funny because in cali since it became legal I see less people smoking. I guess everyone who wanted to look like a cool delinquent has to be a little more hardcore.

One Henry Ford's first cars was built using hemp. The car also ran on hemp fuel and all lubrication was hemp oil. Medical marijuana is only a small fraction of what cannabis can do.

At one point in my time I was super against drugs (before I ever smoked) and now, today, the thought of not smoking weed scares me shitless because the suicidalism will come back and be overwhelming

of course the Canadians point on why he thinks weed should be illegal (despite him being a user himself) is whiny and annoying

that's because you don't understand

hemp fuel is still a dumb idea because it takes more energy to extract than just using oil
the market will flip someday

Weed is bad for the developing brain. Under 25, use of weed can cause anxiety and other mental illnesses. Use when the brain is finished is completely fine.

Legalize but make age 25 yo.

its a jewish herb do ur reserch get woke
not joking though

holy shit just kill yourself if weed cant fix you nothing can

the point was, i was fine until weed came around. the opposite of fixing

I agree we should just legalize it statewide. It's ridiculous to ruin people's lives just because they want to smoke some pot, especially now that it's already legal in many states. I used to be dependent on it, but I find I can enjoy it in moderation nowadays.

>statewide
nationwide
Based Ford

I still don't understand why you think it should be illegal.

This means people need better info, not jail time.

that's a (((You))) problem, not a problem for most potheads

>it's a jewish herb
Plants cannot interbreed with humans, even Jews.

ayahuasca is the last red pill. Activates your pineal gland, makes you one with the universe and answers all your questions. Why ask pol for red pills when we have had access to the truth for 10,000 years.

Notice how (((they))) are pushing smoking DMT...People have ready access to this man made junk and think after they have smoked it: "I have done ayahuasca, no big deal"...smoking DMT and doing ayahuasca is NOT the same. Don't be fooled