Active Raid

New episode is out, time for the weekly dose of justice.

Glossary update for episode 8
>Optical Camouflage
Makes the willwear transparent as shown in the show. However, that technology is still really expensive, not too stable on the field and is thus still in an experimental stage.
>Aoki Electrical Industries
Is a Japanese industrial equipment manufacturer with a large market share in the civilian willwear sector.
>XP5540
Consumer-friendly willwear type, and very widespread. Rather easy maintenance, still high quality, doesn't cost much and is very customizable with lots of options.
>Yamanote Immigrant District
A ghetto where the poor and illegal immigrants gather. They make a living by recovering debris from the quicksand area after the water recedes.
>Nippori Team
A gangster-like band that operates outside normal gangster-territory. Is recruited from the poor. Quickly gained influence when the police managed to put heavy regulation and crackdown on regular gangster organizations.
>Demi/Half gray
Refers to the unclear criminal status of the nippori teams.
>Carupanubra Principality
As explained in the show, it's ruled by a dictator with the help of a junta, and the nation is not politically stable. There are anti-regime movements trying to bring democracy, but because of the nation's geo-important location for the space elevator project, all foreign nations are quietly ignoring the rebels and doing nothing to aid them.
>Artificial Rain
Explains the process how unit 8 made it rain.
>PC
An abbreviation used internally by the police, meaning "Patrol Car".

Also, the Active Raid website has now added additional information for each named character.

Kyoukai-sama's nickname for example is Eagle Joe.
Great Boss and Inagi met and started a relationship during university. He was of course her senpai.
Mythos is now officially renamed Jirou.

IT IS HAPPENING

>Great Boss and Inagi met and started a relationship during university.
CONFIRMED

Bossu is cuuute!

Funasaka is a badass.

And Inagi is making an army from volunteers and poor people.

Poor Bossu. She's gonna get her heart broken just like her little sister.

Pickpocket-chan appears on TV.

Stress #1

Stress #2

Stress #3

Stress #4

He's making his own nippori-team.

I love this weirdo.

T-to help people, right? There's no way he's a bad guy, right?

...Right?

Which one was this?

>Hinata calling Funasaka Ojisama
DOUJINS FUCKING WHERE

The whole Spider sideplot this episode seemed pretty pointless, aside from showing off Funasaka's stress-relief. At least the Spider Willwear looked pretty cool.

Synopsis for Episode 9
>Unit 8, don't mobilize
Kuroki wants to help his senpai Inagi by enlisting former mastermind Mythos in finding a way how to make things easier for the governor, who is beset by lots of political enemies.
In the meantime, an industrial spy using willwear is making the news for his spectacular use of wires, nicknaming him the spider.
The local police is still hesitant in enlisting unit 8 for this case, so great bossu discusses this issue with Inagi, who tells her his vision of reforming Tokyo from the ground up, both society wise as well as architectural. Thus, he will for example support a politician who wants to enact a ban on building further high-tower buildings.
Kuroki wants to deal with the spyder quickly so that he can go back to helping Inagi, and sets up a sting operation to draw out the spy.
During all this, a demonstration is organized by construction workers walking in on their powered willwear armor, marching towards the municipal diet to force a vote.
Unit 8 is preparing itself to intervene and provide security, but to everyone's surprise, the governor tells them to stand down, as he seeks to parlay with the speaker of the laborers. He is supported by a group of elderly cleaners also wearing willwear telling the other demonstrants to back off. Thus, unit 8 goes back to arresting the spider.
Ultimately, the ban for the high-towers is repelled, but the new law for enlisting private contractor police forces has been passed, and Inagi's popularity is on the rise.

Mythos is certain that this whole demonstration was all set up by Inagi himself, with perhaps the help of Bird.

>Oji-sama
>ahhhhhhh

>It's a Funasaka goes full Getter 1 episode

Spiderman, Spiderman, does whatever a spiderwillwear can.

Liko-chan a cute.
A CUTE!!!

>Inagi pulling strings in the background
NO!!

Japanese politics is cut-throat.

That's what Rin is gonna tell herself.

Kuroki has been impressed by Inagi so much, him trying to be Tomohisa's big bro like Inagi was for him is endearing.

>you will never kiss those lips

>so Kuroki wants to work with criminal scum, eh?

IT WAS ALL THE SECRETARY. INAGI IS INNOCENT

Konichi-wa.

But, y'know, hopefully less secretly evil.

Even robot bulldozers are marching with their fleshbag brethren.

Remember that plot from ep 1 or 2? The one where Kuroki's mind got hijacked?
Yeah, he's evil.
Just wait till the twist where Kuroki is revealed to be the main antagonist all along.

OH NO!

So are they going to fuck or what?

Funasaka comes to the rescue by finding another loophole or interpretation. That's how adults do it after all.

Not sure if I want.
I do want Liko figure.
But not beach queen.

Shut up, kiddo, nobody's asking for your opinion.

What was this thing that Kuroki handed over to Jirou's guards?

webm of this part pls

Nice to see that the stealth mode thingy in episode 8 was already incorporated in Haruka's armor.

Looks like jirou's neck thing control

I guess it's some device to keep Mythos's leash under control.

It's all Asami's fault.

SHUT UP YOU LITTLE SHIT!

JUSTICE IS ME!

I AM JUSTICE!

Kiss my ass~

Oh fuck, everyone retreat. Those grampas and grannies are armed with mops.

Liko is cute.

Finally.

It's a start.

Evildoers, beware.
Subaru is here.

that's bad posture, madoka-chan

Liko's good at good cosplay

God damn fucking lewd malware.

malware-chan is always 11/10

i wonder if there'll be AI assistant programs like this in our lifetime.

That joke was so silly, I loved it.

this cute? i don't think so.

James Bond, mech-pilot, Mr. Fit.
He's an all-around great guy.

Thanks senpai
fucked up the last frame though

Funasaka's popular with the young gals.

You didn't see anything

Haruka's kinda moe in some weird way.

She's just so delightfully weird with her eccentric hobbies.

Wasn't expecting her to have a side like that, nice surprise. I hope we'll see more of her before the end.

Kiss my ass.

Did she ever get to use her scythe?

Indeed, she's quite interesting.

CARLOS!

OST vol.2 will include that song. Hoping someone uploads it.

>OST vol.3 is bonus for S2 BD vol.1
I guess this one probably won't be uploaded anytime soon.

Fucking Asami

A true /m/an

Not yet. Hopefully she gets to clobber something by the end

Funasaka-san a cute.
A CUTE!

I wanna be like him when I grow-up.

tell us your secrets, Giraffe

He actually reminds me of my uncle. Just this super kind, caring, and chill old man.

I want to be there to take care of Bossu in the hard times.

A waifu for civil engineers. Also, Funadaka was fucking based this episode.

My bigger problem is that she looks like she's screaming rather than smiling. Hopefully paint will fix this.

Well. Considering she has a microphone, she might be singing or cheering or something..

It was nice to see Madoka again, and with a decent amount of lines. I hope we still get some more of her before it's over.

Funasaka being badass was definitely the highlight of the episode, his upgrade looks cool as fuck too.

I really want to hug this little shit.

Same herem, and I bet she would hate it.

I want to hug Haruka

I bet Haruka is into kinky shit.

Asami please

in a bout of anime esque irony the hot ones are usually the most pure of all