Why are White men attracted to Asian women?

Has this always been a thing or are we being tricked?

Because white, black and hispanic women are emotionally retarded hambeasts.

Cause they are "exotic" but not as ugly as black chicks

Tricked, Asian women are crazy as fuck & only want money. You could argue this is true for all women but you'll notice this especially in Asian women.

Because they are obidient house bitches with tight pussies

Stop going after poor ones from shit countries retard.

maybe because so many white women swallowed the feminist blue pill, and became antagonists to their should be mating population.

dunno OP

go read marco polo's book of marvels. the yellow fever has never stopped spreading since he came back

Most men will settle with the first woman who shows them an ounce if attention or go for the lowest hanging fruit.

Laying in bed next to one atm. Feels good man.

It's white colonialism instinct. Sadly they're also stupid because we need more white kids not shitskins

>comes to weeb site
>confused when weebs do weeb things
KYS

if you live in an area where the white women are all insane leftists with daddy issues and armpit hair, going for a feminine submissive asian woman is just biology i guess.

There was white guys living in japan 500 years ago with japanese waifus so yeah

They get off to the idea of creating a hapa.

Im an old fuck and can confirm this is a recent thing. When I was 20 asian women were considered nearly as unattractive as black women.

Thank you.

that woman has a stronger jaw than he does.

Can you explain more? I feel like this is being pushed on western culture buy ""them"" but need some evidence

It has always been a thing.

This; also their vagoos are a bit shorter/smaller.

This; so much fucking this this this. Asian culture is so blatantly based on hypergamy that it'll make your head spin. Asian fathers push their daughters on white men because they know where civilization and success comes from.

No he has a point. From my experience ALL Asian women aren't capable of feelings. Plus not to mention the men that date them are the most feminized looking nu males larping as REAL MEN CUZ MUH OBEDIENT RIFE.

Are you Jewish? Be honest.

>women don't want broke NEETs

For a woman to date a poor man is like a man dating a 3/10 woman.

Uphold your part on the sexual bargain (provide resources) or GTFO.

Complaining women like money is ridiculous.

they're mostly traditionalists and white women have abandoned those types of values that used to make them great.

Keep shilling pictures and not contributing to the conversation kike. Go on. Continue

idk they're cute

Dem Asian Qts

Lower testosterone in white males leads to being unable to get white women

okay

So far only a few of you are suspicious of this and the rest of you guys just think they're hot. Great talk goys!

>Why are White men attracted to Asian women?
Interesting question indeed

#2.

White women are usually shit these days, so the next best thing is an Asian woman.

I would disagree.
My father in law is the VP for for one of the big tech companies in Asia. I'm a poor university graduate. Im not a get back at daddy white boyfriend either, have a good relationship with my wife's family and they support us. My wife wants me to get a good job and make enough money so she can be a housewife like her mom, but it's a bit ridiculous to regard that as being money hungry.

can only speak for myself but I'm not attracted to them for the most part. once in a blue moon an attractive east-asian grill passes by but 9/10 times I'd rather have a white gf because I'm not a racemixing degenerate.

also, beta whites like them because they are easy to get into a relationship with and because it will get serious rather quickly because they have a different mentality about relationships and the beta cuck just takes the opportunity because he wants to call it a day and just be married to somebody who cares about him whereas for white women you gotta work a little harder to woo them.

>They get off to the idea of creating a hapa.

I don't think so. My wife is Asian, and our relationship was well established before I ever considered mixed kids. Hell, I had Sup Forums-like concerns before my first was born.

Protip: niggers are also into asian women.

Asian women have the longest "youth cycle" among the races of humankind, with asian women looking like teenagers well into their 20s and looking in their 20s well into their 40s. Men are attracted to youth because of their instinctive need to breed.

Also "small" features are associated with femininity, asian women have those features in abundance.

The only girl in my grade class that was even close to as smart as me was Chinese.
I'm attracted to intelligence, and asians are often smarter then the stuck up white girls.
Would be nice to be with a girl I can have real conversations with that aren't about pop music, slut clothes, reality tv, or her slut friends.

Why is every white woman a nigger lover?

Nah, actual asians not americanized ones aren't feminists and have some sense of honor. Plus the Japanese are honorary Aryans anyway.

Speak for yourself bro

Asians usually have shorter penises, than Whites, so white men don't get shy of their dick sizes with asian women

Can only speak of the zeitgeist. Im 68 and when I was in my 20s asian and black women were considered the refuge of the ugliest men or the criminals that no good women would touch. It seems like 20 years ago tide turned and we started seeing asian women showing up in movies all dolled up and started hearing the narrative of them being good and obedient wives. Dont know if its being pushed or opinions just changed but I can confirm this is recent.

We know about them for hundreds of years and only now we see them as beautiful? Seems weird to me.

This might be my senility talking but they either seem way too young or have simian faces. I very rarely think one is pretty.

Lol just wait moose. Just wait.

This makes sense.

>granny pelvis wrinkles

EUGH

in america, women like this specimen are reserved for only the wealthy and powerful or the top 1% of good looking men.

what also doesn't help is that over 70% of the women here are fat and i'm simply not attracted to overweight women. (pic related is the average now)

my wife has started gaining weight the last couple years, she was close to pic related when we met in terms of skinniness. Now, years later, the sex sucks and is more work for me because she can't contribute anymore. which is especially harder when you lose your boner every time their fat rolls bunch up.

fuck this modern decadent bullshit.

>way too young
This right here is what's at the root of it all.

Asians are a more neotenous race than whites.

because at this point they are better than white women

They do seem to go directly from 13 years old to 73 dont they? Maybe that gets some people off but its not my cup of tea.

SLIDE THREAD DETECTED

gross, make her go on a diet

Any kids? If not, its not too late to bail out. I assume you're a pretty fit guy though?

Bout to go move to Japan as a govt worker, how likely will it be that I grab a THICC jappo? I know they think even this is a landwhale so that wont help, I hope they're not all skinnyfat uggos.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OHHH BOY
> Burgerboy assuming another Burgerboy is in any way "fit"
The absolute state of Sup Forums

Are you jealous that people are having a discussion in here and one of your threads isn't getting any replies? Fuck off kid

Have been dating a Asian women for a year now. I'll sum it up;
Was a virgin before we met. We are waiting for marriage to actually have sex. We are getting married in the spring.
I have known her since highschool (Finishing college now, am 23), she never wen't out and partied. She was never a whore. She never sucked a guy off before me.

Meanwhile, every single white woman i have met up to this point has been a whore, has sucked guys off left and right, and are not virgins. They are 10 guys deep too. Fucking disgusting, western women are ruined.

0% unless you go to clubs and fuck gross jap thots.

Japan is racist as fuck and you will likely feel invisible

I'm 6'3 and a buck 80. I'm not buff by any means but certainly not a burger boy. You're letting your insecurity show sir.

They can be absolutely stunning, but its' beauty that belongs to an Asian man not me. If we expect other races to keep their hands off our women we need to extend the same courtesy to them.

Only asians look good with twin tails

Please for the LOVE OF GOD don't do it. She's lying user. She's not a virgin. The only reason she hasn't fucked you is because you have something she needs. Please be honest and explain your background. What job do you have. What salary ect.. I'm dead serious btw

>extend the same courtesy
Kek

I'm expecting to feel alienated, but at least I'll be spending most of my time at a base, so I still have hope that I can hook up with a latina army brat or some shit.

My gf was also virgin when we met, but I took it without realising because she hadn’t told me

Dude, she is a virgin. I know how she was in highschool. No one liked her, she was the weird Asian girl that everyone though was strange. She has an extremely Korean name as well so it makes her even weirder.
I know for a fact she is a virgin we have had oral sex before and believe me, that thing is untouched.
Her parents are extremely Christian as well, so is she.
I am a researcher going for my masters degree. Computational Linguistics, salary right now is about 50K, but when i actually land a Job at this firm, i'll be making well over 80K.
She is in the same field as well, so we often work together.

Whatever your motives that is the right decision.

Not true. My friend is an engineer and he met his wife in Japan. They are not racist as fuck if you are white and not worthless. Ny accountung professor also has a Japanese wife.

>tfw poor as fuck and still got a sweet and kind asian GF

Interesting. I'm trying to see any obvious portrayal in jewlywood that influenced western culture in any way. Of course you've heard the stereotype about them have a tight vagina. But I can't think of any landmark films that have had an affect on changing the mindset of a person who wouldn't other wise be attracted to an asian.

i think their stubby legs are kinda cute

Every fucked a Thai prostitute? They always try to get you to go bareback so they can have your kid then go to the consulate and trace your ass back to America then they get your money. Thai wemon also have a casual saying that surprisingly extends way beyond prostitution and it translates simply to "no money no honey". Southeast Asian and Chinese wemon are tricking you, Japa are just desperate housepetz

>my freinds are extremely wealthy and are having good sexual success in a country that thinks working in a corporate hell cell for 16 hours a day is normal

No shit

Yup, if your autistic af but your rocking street west brands, they'll slobber over your cock

>consulate and trace your ass back to America then they get your money
the fuck? how is this even possible.

I was until I fucked one for the first time and she sounded like a damn squeak toy.

>crazy as fuck & only want money
This user knows.

Well user I hope it works out for you. Unfortunately my first experience with an asian woman wasn't the same. I wasted 4 years of my young adult life ages 18 to 22 basicly with the same exact mindset and you just explained to me. Keep in mind there were a ton of red flags I shouldn't of ignored but to make a long story short. I wasn't a promising young man. I came from a poor working class family and was following in their footsteps until I met a beautiful Asian woman. I was already married in my head. 4 years later [on my birthday] I find out she's been cheating on me. Shit hurts user. I just don't want anyone to go through that. You sound like you got yourself a goodie though.

Only in America

Not too sure on specific laws but I met a dude it happened to so I'm pretty sure they exist. The laws surrounding it were made post Vietnam war when they realized just how many war babies American sperm made. Since then if you father a child outside the country (in most countries) and the woman goes to an American consulate and at least knows your name she can by law demand a paternity test (I think)

from a racist's vantage point; asians are almost as old as caucasians as being a race you can live beside. Not like you could say the same for the native british monkey who's offspring gave us some form of arab.... I'm pretty sure it's not the favoritest thing in asian or white communities when someone marries / dates an asian or white... But the common expectation is that you will go into their culture and be with them; so that makes integration better. And I don't think whites or asians harbor a great resentment for those people who do; as long as they're fit, attractive, and would produce good offspring. I think about white chicks cuz I have options in my own country. It's gross when white men look at other races as if they're attractive. Attractiveness / fitness shouldn't be the top requirement on a mate; but how many average white guys you know who aren't complete fucking morons with a 9-5 job making anal jokes somewhere online? really? I don't know why asian chicks wind up with white guys; and again as long as they're fit i don't care, but I wish the degeneracy would stop.

Partially tricked, partially laziness.
Deep down white males want trad wives who act like women and look like women. They don't want sluts who are covered in tattoos and full of STDs. The issue in the end is, of course, the massive cultural differences, which is why white is, in the end best.
Then the laziness factor. We have become an instant gratification culture, and it's very easy for anyone who is not alpha or chad enough to score the best white women who need no work done to turn them decent. Asian? Well, they're not niggers, they are at least generally somewhat intelligent, not violent, they care about education, etc. etc. memes. Why put forth the effort again after being rejected a few times when there is another option on the table?

So, then you see it happen. I have seen this happen a few times around me. Same thing with older men. They are widowers, or they divorced and are in their late 50s or early 60s and want that fucktoy. Not rich or high agency enough to get a white though, and well aware that they won't get away with it for long with a white. The gook however, is happy enough to get a baby out of the deal and to lock up some boomer money in a decade when they die. Typically will be a "left over woman" in their 30s, soft 4s and below.

Why

Because Asian women are super feminine. Western white women have become quite masculinized thanks to feminism. Big surprise that white men still desire feminine women.

THICC

Lucy Liu.

alot of average white doods are lucky to get a girl who isn't fat. marriage isn't a natural thing. you can tell because some ppl naturally can't get a marriage for the right reasons correct. This is a white degenerate problem, i don't know much about asian communities in asia

She is ugly though, looks like a monkey. Chinks agree too.

I don't know she always kinda looked like a tranny before I even knew what a tranny was. Plus that example is too recent. I'm thinking something way more culturally relevant than Charlie's angels.

Its a meme. I've never really been attracted to asian chicks. Latinas on the other hand me gusta mucha!

First