Plague-chan is best waifu.

FUCKING CNN KIKES NOT REPORTING THE REASON THOUGH

wanna know why?

because they have a vibrant culture!

We Resident Evil 5 now?

>reseting your game until you start in madagascar
plague is casual

Too much ICP music.

Horrible drawing. Ebola-chan looks much better in reality.

SHUT

These people are savages what the fuck

ATHEISTS BTFO

That's what they get for closing their port every time someone sneezes

Plague chan best.

>plague
Lol what fucking year is it? Africa needs to get its shit together and get out of the dark ages.

kek'd

>that pic
>mfw

jesus

Stupid games stupid prizes

WE NEED TO HELP THOSE POOR REFUGEES ASAP

>Aids chan is the only guy.
>Aids chan has the highest infection count.
Of course it takes a man to do a woman's job.

This truly is an blessing from god.

Niggers getting BTFO

Thank god Ebola Obama is no longer in office. Fucking numale bugmen FAGGOT doctors going bowling, 30+ year old dog fucking whores leaving their quaratine tent to go on bike rides.

t. scared macaco

It has spread to Seychelles, too

you're welcome to post

The plague is an equal opportunity virus, it was only infecting whites for hundreds of years, and now it's finally seen the error of it's racist ways.
Progress at last

Let's see you close your ports now, you mother fuckers!

Why so mad, my dude? From what I gather, it has hit the east coast of Africa.

They better get the water 2 upgrade asap, dem Madagascar niggers don't have airport.

at last, i knew ebola chan would not forsake us, now spread spread like the wild beauty you are ahhhhhh

Plague has a better kill count though.

Get your masks while you can.

This is the most schizophrenic post I've ever seen.

Will they get more infected because of this

>THEY CAN INTEGRATE!!!
>OPEN THE BOARDERS!!!
>LET THEM IN!!!
>I WILL SNEAK DOWN TO THE CAMPS TO OFFER MY PUSSY TO AS MANY OF THESE POOR MEN AS POSSIBLE; DOING GODS WORK!!!
>REEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee

>From what I gather, it has hit the east coast of Africa.

aids is mostly a faggots desease so yes it has to be a faggot.

you bring me joy user's, all ready into africa, africans being such a hygenic lot , we can expect a pandemic by xmas ahhhhh

I hope the internet doesn’t get infected

Please do it good white women these plague infected rat would live to eat your delicious pussy juice. Reeèeeeeeeeee

i also saw you in 8ch /ebola/
lel

Ebola chan's chubby legs are cute. CUTE

That picture is the funniest thing I've seen all day.

She's so cute.

>Aids chan
I love you guys

never used 4x2ch

pandemic posting is the comfiest Sup Forums

So historically speaking, we (as in human existence), have had Black Plague started and spread by Asians and now BP 2.0 brought to you by niggers.

Since the 13th century Europeans have known that both races of people cannot be integrated into our societies and near our women and children.

MAY THIS PLAGUE WIPE THE WORLD OUT

>retards on Sup Forums flipping out over a disease that can be treated with antibiotics
never change
call me when ebola goes airborne

PRESIDENT MADAGASKAR

These are -tans you dip. You're also not using the word "waifu" correctly.

sorry i'm not a weeb, please educate me

Especially when it makes Niggers scared of nurses.

AHHHAHAHAHAHAHA! The Lord works in mysterious ways lads. I'm just gonna remain here in comfy NEETdom. If the plague hits America, don't worry. I live on a farm and have all you can eat deer. NEET WORLD ORDER

inb4 shitton of madagascar people arrive at shores of europe with black plague :}

>tfw playing plauge inc
>always start with madagascar cuz they always remain uninfected otherwise
>mfw the lites using my tactics to exterminate majority of earths population

Why does everyone miss the Plague INC reference.
Madagascar, Iceland and Cuba suck.
Zombie virus is pretty neat though.

Kek. Underrated

Thank god someone finally posted it.

Europoor people on vacation there are being forced into quarantine at European airports already.

The fucking reddit newfags don't even know it

T-Virus chan would probably resemble my girlfriend.

Completely fictional.

ahaha what fags

legit fuck Madagascar.

add smallpox chan frozen in a tube

Translation friendo?

>Horrible drawing.
its kisekae, you nigger

pochi.lix.jp/k_kisekae2.html

With massive immigration from Africa into Europe, will the Euro-peons leave the borders open, allowing the plague to waft in, or will this finally force them to shut the gates?

>spread through the bite of infected fleas, frequently carried by rats
>780 individuals have been cured of their infection since August 1

Looks like he had an off day.

shit shit shit

gotta stock up on the antibiotics

>increasing lethality so soon
Restart, you fucked it.

>when your disease starts in Madagascar
>so greenland closes its boarders super early

they didnt close the borders for ebola...

>antibiotics
Inb4 antibiotic resistant plague

>antibiotics becoming less and less useful because of all the retarded third world peasants who get a prescription of antibiotics every time they get the sniffles

Dumb nigger, the plague is already in the pneumonic stage in madagascar, meaning its airborne and it seems like alot of antibiotics arent working on it

>plague is a virus

Bacterial infection retard

Personifications of inanimate objects are called -tans. Or if you want a word in english that describes this, "Anthropomorphism" comes pretty close, too. Pictured here is Wikipedia-tan.
You could argue that viruses are technically "living", and not "inanimate", but it's just not the same as for example, turning a cat into a human.
As for the "waifu" word, to explain it in a way a newfag can understand, it can basically mean "a crush"; or "a character you want to marry" - but since they're in the 2D realm it is impossible. A 2D girl is unreachable.
"Waifu" It is not to be used in place of "wife", as "x is best wife" does not make any sense. You could use "x is (the) best girl" instead.

Oh, and while the girls in that picture are -tans, other people could still refer to them as, for example, "Ebola-chan" and "Plague-chan".
-chan is an endearing honorific; it means that you find the characters endearing.

Madagascar is the ladt place with the plague

You're not a very bright one, are you?

>antibiotics becoming less and less useful because of all the retarded third worlders feed antibiotics to their livestock

FTFY

just kill the fleas, this might be a good opportunity to revive the stray dog extermination programs

Nigerians have found a picture of Ebola Chan and think it's a demon and that we're a cult praying to it.
Also, Ebola Chan being dressed as a nurse makes them distrust western nurses who go there to help.

>Africans
>affording antibiotics
Black plague outbreak starting in say a stadium could even overwhelm western antibiotic supplies initially.

It's literally just called personification

best stock up on leeches

>Nigerians have found a picture of Ebola Chan and think it's a demon and that we're a cult praying to it.
>Also, Ebola Chan being dressed as a nurse makes them distrust western nurses who go there to help.

as if it this isn't true (>___

Why can't it be both?

Nah. The biggest issue are factory farms that feed their livestock antibiotics to prevent disease especially the ones in countries like China. 3rd world countries can't afford that many antibiotics.

>think it's a demon and that we're a cult praying to it.
some lads did get a bit carried away desu

>and think it's a demon and
Because she was a succubus, she has little wings.
>and that we're a cult praying to it.
apparently some people were, maybe as a joke, but they did build altars

Outdoor cat culls now.

WHO has already given out over a million antibiotics. This happening is essentially already nipped in the ass.

FYI Black Death has been spottted in Arizona fleas and California Squirrels very recently..