MRW when someone on pol talks about vaccines

why are so many fellow polsters antiscience? it makes everything else said on here untrustworthy and tinfoily

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/side-effects.htm#mmrv
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Lemaître
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

VACCINES = DEATH
NON VACCINES = ALSO DEATH
WHO THE FUCK CARES

TALK IMPORTANT SCIENCE YOU PLEBIAN MISCREANT, WHAT ABOUT QUANTUM COMPUTING, NUCLEAR FUSION??/

What technology will be the most influential in the next quarter century?

you're trying to hard to sound smart. vaccines will continue to be the most important technology in the foreseeable future.

>OP further proves once again that the left can't meme

Bullshit they will
Vaccine's wont save our people when the sea's rise and half of the worlds cities are uninhabitable you moron

>not realizing the warmer climate will bring new diseases

I'm very pro-vaccination and honestly, this meme has made the most compelling anti-vax argument that I've ever seen.

Tell me about it. Especially with trump fags. They actually defended trump when he said that vaccines causes autism.

They also deny that there is global warming.

Fucking retards if you ask me.

also brings niggers.......

I don't give a fuck about the vaccines, global warming or any of those debates. I still have only contempt for people that think they are more intelligent because they repeat scientific claims although they don't understand them.

I also dislike the idea that science should have anything to do with morals and politics because it's not stable enough. Yesterday's science is today's pseudoscience just like today's science will be tomorrow pseudoscience.

Science ruined its brand by pushing a social agenda, so now I just assume that they're lying

Ok, big pharma shill, here's why:
I'm close to a family who's son (one of 5 kids) was a normal kid, talked too much, did kid stuff- vaccinated, stopped talking.
The kid STOPPED TALKING POST VACCINES. His father is a Silicon Valley bigwig, and his peers have all swallowed big pharma's bullshit just like faggot op.
To see this man with tears in his eyes over what was done to his boy makes people want to murder people like you, who casually dismiss the devestating damage these chemical coctails can cause. I hope you get hit by a train.

>Generalizing science

Typical populist faggotry

Don't be so naive. Science has been political for decades.

Someday vaccines will be seen as being as barbaric and outdated a tool as leeches. There can be very negative side effects even making them ill with said disease. Unvaccinated children are generally healthier

Not realizes the earths temperature moves in cycles and we are headed for a mini ice age.

Kys

>Anactdotal evidence

All RCTs state otherwise. Vaccins do not cause autism.

Shit sucks compared to superjail lolololo

Keep feeding the Jews with your foreskins you 56% nigger

Its not that theyre unsafe, its that they're not completely safe.

cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/side-effects.htm#mmrv

Some of the complications on this page could cause autism, such as brain damage. Even a deficient immune system can cause development problems.

It's not as anti-science as you think.

That being said, the real question is if the benefits outweigh the risks. I think so.

remember that you're a misogynistic racist beta for not finding the xenomorph lady attractive Jerry

Like I couldn't predict that precise response. You're a jingo bleating nigger faggot.

the only reason babbys need so many vaccines is that moms switched to formula instead of breast milk.

if you bitches would just suck on some tittays, moms would transfer immunity to babby naturally, and we wouldn't have so many autistic retards.

Because religion.

remember, you're not a sadistic sociopath with daddy issues and murder boner Beth, you're just a strong-willed women who are just as smart as your dad

Doesn t make it less true.
You are a fucking idiot

There's way too many vaccines because there's money in it. There's way too much money in medicine and it has fucked everything up. Medicine is run by Big Pharma.

anti scientific establishment is not anti science.

Only an idiot conflates issues. Are you an idiot, OP?

incest is totally fine and should have a more mainstream appeal yo

I don't have any proof nor solid reason to believe vaccines are dangerous in their theoretical function

what I have doubts about are whether the reaction of a body that receives one or even numerous vaccines may have little studied side effects especially during the first development
whether it's really needed to enforce the vaccinations
whether there're possibly reactive substances in the vaccines that could be left out
and whether people really need periodical vaccinations for diseases that don't cause life-risking effects or barely affect a week

it sounds "antiscientific" to me not having said doubts and blindly reassuring oneself that someone, somewhere already researched about them.

you motherfuckers told me the left couldn't meme

Medicine is run by Insurance companies and socialized government more so than big pharma in my honest opinion.

also not another sadistic asshole neither, just another strong-willed women guys

but seriously I really wish all my weird fetish had more mainstream appeal

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

this is totally not a racist interpretation of a native and if you think this is YOU'RE the racist

>Sup Forums is now resorting to Reddit and Memey posting to try and get under our skin
Sad!

>anti science
Anti profit driven drug cartel pseudoscience.

Fify

also another strong female character guys, not a double backstabbing bitch who enjoys bukkake and being pissed on

also she's like 15

You shill for free, cuck?
Believe what the tv tells you, goy- not what you see with your own eyes. "Anecdotal"- standard redditurd response, you have to go back.

there is no god lol

OP, why do you hate science and love retarded cartoons so much?

>antiscience
why do so many people put faith for the future of humanity in science? it's a religion

Friendly reminder that autism tends to show up around the time that children are vaccinated. You've bought into the idea that it's the vaccinations causing it, this is understandable, our brains are hardwired for pattern recognition.

The problem is that autism tending to manifest around the same time is just when autism tends to manifest/become noticable.

I don't believe your bullshit anecdote either. Literally the same vague horse shit that gets thrown out with any appeal to emotion. If pressed to actually present the anecdote(for instance the hypothetical faggot who can't make it somewhere to get photo I'd to vote), they are never able to show the evidence.

>MRW
>plabbit and morty meems
go fuck yourself you cunt

look at how its funny to see a dad being dumped and reduced to live in a flat away from his family, it's hysterical guys you just dont get it!

WUBA LUBA DUB DUB IMMA RITE

FYI, that's like like 8 languages, and also includes dosing instructions and other information. Here's the full side-effect list:

injection site reactions (pain, redness, swelling, or a lump),
fever,
rash,
headache,
dizziness,
joint or muscle pain,
nausea,
vomiting, or
diarrhea.

Tell your doctor if you have serious side effects of M-M-R II vaccine including:

easy bruising or bleeding,
seizures, or
mental/mood changes (such as confusion).
Call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:

problems with hearing or vision;
extreme drowsiness, fainting;
easy bruising or bleeding, unusual weakness;
seizure (black-out or convulsions); or
high fever (within a few hours or a few days after the vaccine).

Less serious side effects include:

redness, pain, swelling, or a lump where the shot was given;
headache, dizziness;
low fever;
joint or muscle pain; or
nausea, vomiting, diarrhea.

People will move. But sure, focus on climate change and how bad vaccines are, when the overuse of antibiotics is bringing about the birth of drug resistant diseases

When nationalists controlled science, they split the atom and put men on the moon.

Now that you marxists control science, all you can do is "invent" global warming and 49 new genders. Your retarded cartoon is as scientific as Bill Nye the fake scientist guy's “sex junk”.

There's nothing special about vaccines in comparison to any other shit that your child's immune system has to deal with in a regular basis.

It's absolutely a modern thing for pseudo intellectual soccer moms to try and second guess science that has stood for hundreds of years. I don't blame them, I'd probably be unable to admit to spawning inferior stock too.

WTF is rick and morty, no I wont google that shit.

Until they catch polio or smallpox or whooping cough and die

R*ddit: The Show

Science lost most of its credibility when certain topics were deemed taboo. Racial differences, questioning the climate change religion, or really anything that doesn't fit current dogma.

It's like we've regressed several hundred years on what it means to be a scientist.

> friendly
Hi newfriend! I couldn't give less of a shit what you think, there is very little doubt what caused that kid to go mute.
Pattern recognition, lolz. I don't have a dog in this hunt, I merely explained why I don't buy the party line jingo. I used to smirk at anti-vaccers too, everyone is naivve about certain things.
I wouldn't give a shit one way or another, except it's nice to twit ditzy fuckheads like you who wrap yourself in the muh science and totally-not funded by vaccine maker studies. Fuck off, suck Dr. Schlomo's dick some more

That picture is an awesome troll. May you get many replies and much butthurt.

Kinda lost faith after my friends dad told me about his experience dealing with leftists telling him they needed to heat the earth in the seventies due to it cooling down. Also whenever someone tells you "99 out of 100 scientists believe in climate change" you should realize for one that they never say what kind of scientists. Are they environmental scientists? geologists? hydrologists? or are they just "scientists"? If you've ever talked with anyone who is a "scientist" they'll tell you that their work is highly specialized and the amount of knowledge to get to that point is extremely narrowing i.e. they don't know jack shit about much else. Second 4 out of 5 doctors used to recommend lucky strikes. Who is funding these "scientist" research? Do they benefit from coming to a certain conclusion through their research?

Get sucked by a polar bear, leaf

I'd be fine with allowing them to refuse vaccines, but they should be forced to wear a biohazard symbol at all times, and not be allowed to associate with the rest of society. The same solution to drugs in my opinion, you let them be scum, but force them out of society, provide an endless supply of heroin to the shadow society. Most of them will be dead in a few weeks from abuse, or starving.

(((They))) found a way to subvert and corrupt science. Is there anything in the universe they can't ruin?

Because Sup Forums is a christian board and Christianity is anti-science.

>reading comprehension

(burger intensify)

Yea I know, dont be anti-science.

I think nuclear crystalline batteries will become pretty prevalent for LE devices, and machine learning will enter weird markets like prosthetics, vastly improve every market it enters, and improve the standard of living for the entire species.
>mfw you can encase irradiated graphite in a few layers of diamond, and it generates a low-voltage electric charge for thousands of years

standard vaccines that are used for decades were the virus doesn't crazily mutate ... good
vaccines that for the flu for example ... most often bad

>4.5 billion years old
that's a pretty conservative estimate

My complaint with vaccines are not that they are used, but that the ingredients used in the fluid medium are very unhealthy. For example, inorganic mercury.
Vaccines are extremely important in the quest to eradicate dangerous diseases, but the current implementation is severely lacking.

literally anyone who posts a rick and morty themed vaccine thread is not gonna take shit seriously
there's another thread too
sage

Oh I GET the references.

I just don't think physics or nihilism are funny.

ok I'll be sure to sage it. dotard

They have to write anything on there that has maybe a stastically significant number of occurences, because if anything happened that wasn't on there, americans would sue the shit out of them.

1. No they are not
2. You know how vaccinating works, and how it immunises you, do you?

No, a conservative estimate is 10,000 years. Max.

Murder yourself at any time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Lemaître

Yeah, in fiction.
Radiometric age dating places it at 4.54 ± 0.05 billion years.

lol no that's a republican estimate

vaccine makers aren't legally liable for injuries
the government pays off the people who get lawyers and show proof of injury/death from the vaccines
something like $2billion in payoffs since the govt created it back in the 80s

let the libtard brown trash get the vaccines. whites who will survive polio and mumps will be stronger for it.

this.

Rick would be a race realist.

Because science.

Unless he's a scared cuck of the truth.

>muh gubbmint lubs me
>muh private corporations lubs me

Good goys

>B-but I'm not antisemitic Morty, I just have some criticisms of Israel....

wtf is that on the right?

(Pic totally related)

You have no conceptual understanding of Jerry's character, do you?

rick and morty, puerile and thoroughly juvenile from its inception, has been hijacked by sjw feminists -- ergo, it's doomed.

anyone shilling richard and mortimer at this point is necessarily a sjw feminist.

so, OP (sjw feminist) show tits or GTFO.

vaccines are poison and impair cognitive function. you must be a vaccine baby; IQ impaired as you are, it's your hope to reduce all to your below average IQ (all feminist sjws demand level playing field, which requires the hobbling of superior traits).

Nature, in all her inscrutable majesty, culls the weak such that they may not choke-out the strong and robust.
DO NOT interfere with Mother Nature's mysterious mercy; and learn to accept the fact that your parents poisoned you and crippled your cognitive capacity for 'the greater good' -- sinning against the dictates of your merciful Mother Nature.

#preservewhiteIQ
#doublevaccinatecommiekids

Cold Szechuan Sauce Fusion

OP, is your hymen still intact?

the cynical frustration sez mid-twenties

the diction and witlessness sez mid-teens

both scream for a good dicking.

when (You) last get good dickin, OP?

Based centrists know that vaccines work but come with a small degree of risk. You weigh the danger of the thing the vaccines protects you from VS the danger within the vaccine itself.

For example, I wont get a flu shot unless I am pregnant or old.
My daughters will never get the HPV vaccine because only sluts are at risk. If my daughters choose that life style then so be it. They can buy their own HPV vaccine then.

not fucking quantum computing that's for one

you can solve polynomial-time problems somewhat faster, congrats

Driverless cars and CRISPr.

How the FUCK is the free market like slavery?!

Jesus fucking christ I want to burn people like these alive