Woah, deep

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6fVaP6dM1fs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Deep like my cock in your mother's anus.

So sorry...

Just pull the blade and let the nigger bleed out

Why can they only draw in profile?

>using the n-word

people like you disgust me

Don't let them slide the boards with nigger threads. Shills are trying to slide every thread and pollute the boards with nigger threads. You know what to do

>implying you wouldn't racemix with this Nubian specimen

As always, they ignore that this is a white country. Blacks or others even being here, and especially expected to do as well or better and be treated the same or better, is "racism" against whites. It's victim-blaming to expect whites to be happy about being invaded, hated, abused, killed, repressed, oppressed, taken over, and ultimately wiped out.

Disgusting cracker piece of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=6fVaP6dM1fs

Looks like she has a couple of boogies hanging out of her nose

Hello

Welcome to Sup Forums and enjoy your stay
N I G G E R

Chink man speaks the truth.

Nigger, nigger, Nigger, nigger, Nigger, nigger, Nigger, nigger, Nigger, nigger, Nigger, nigger, Nigger, nigger, Nigger, nigger,Nigger, nigger, Nigger, nigger, Nigger, nigger, Nigger, nigger,Nigger, nigger, Nigger, nigger, Nigger, nigger, Nigger, nigger, Nigger, nigger, Nigger, nigger, Nigger, nigger, Nigger, nigger,Nigger, nigger, Nigger, nigger, Nigger, nigger, Nigger, nigger,Nigger, nigger, Nigger, nigger, Nigger, nigger, Nigger, nigger, Nigger, nigger, Nigger, nigger, Nigger, nigger, Nigger, nigger,Nigger, nigger, Nigger, nigger, Nigger, nigger, Nigger, nigger,Nigger, nigger, Nigger, nigger, Nigger, nigger, Nigger, nigger, Nigger, nigger, Nigger, nigger, Nigger, nigger, Nigger, nigger,Nigger, nigger, Nigger, nigger, Nigger, nigger, Nigger, nigger,

Oh look another cumskin losers, blow ur fucking brains out u dying out minority filth

We must genocide those nigger scums

>wh*Tes

SHEEEEEEEEIIIIIT

Nigs are so melodramatic.

>Nose ring just like prize winning cattle
I'll pass Rico.

SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD

I hope everyone knows when wh*tes are a minority they will be discriminated against

Wow, I'm honestly disgusted how awful american government is to black people. Guys we need to help the black man get back to africa and no longer feel this pain.

>cumskin
Did you even check his flag or is this just your default insult you think trumps everything?

> doesnt sage

Does she have naturally straight hair or has she succumbed to the "white supremacists" beauty standards?

>M**rs

Wh*tes = filth first thing we need ito do is freeze all those filthy cumskins to death and leave all the nonwhites alive.

I did faggot

>when wh*tes are a minority they will be discriminated against

Amen brother. I cannot wait until every wh*Te is hanging from the gallows.

> You can take your son this sunday to the baseball, the amusement park, or the arcade.

> You take him to being chained and yelled for been white.

>t. goatfucker

Someone shop in that shitty batfleck and Manlet Downey Jr comic, please.

Thanks, and sage

ohsnap.jpg

What shading tool did she use on those eyebrows? Fades from nothing to deep ink.

Allahu Akbar young prince, we shall rise and take out those filthy caucashits.

>wh*Te
Please explain this meme to me and why I should be offended by it.

>picture
lol

>president was a nog for 8 years
>Muh government racism

Interesting
Let me ask you this in your native tongue
Ooo ooo AAA aa aaaa?

Because it's easier to make niggers pass as "just darker whites" without being called out from profile.

Daily reminder: wh*Te women have just as much privilege as their men

>deep

hahahaha no dude for real this is super dumb nothing deep about that pic nothing
zero nada

>Pulling it out would cause even more damage.

Hey, just like real life.

Fucking caucashits always doing the crime, fuck them. Also as a pol will I be allowed in any nonwhite ethno state? Since I'm a Slav and not some filthy cumskin fat awkward wh*te

you forgot the first panel where it's another violent jungle black that stabs him with the sword to begin with

really makes you think.

if a white man painted this exact picture would it be racist?

This

Why does he look like a white man painted black with brillo hair?

Yeah dude, fuck laws lmao

Why do we let da whyt man hold us down with 'crimes'

I hate those ugly crackers and this is coming from a white person himself.

So cool

You already are, just move to Africa if you like niggers so much and spare your countrymen the trouble

Why are her eyes so widely spaced??

>Unironicly saying "n-word"
How does it feel to constantly self censor you raging cuck?

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Not a fan of percentages then ?
alot of your "white" population has non European ancestry.

Looks like a muppet

Charles II of Spain says he doesn't use the N-word anymore: "It's not part of who I am anymore."

Stop signing your photoshopped pics you dumb niggers. All you did was put text on it and now you think you're the next Piccasso or something so you gotta sign your "work"? Oh wait let me guess, all famous painters were actually black right?

How come niggers never draw themseves like how they actully look like?

Shouldn't that sword be a noose around his neck? It'd be more realistic

Fixed

It's so obvious every race hates niggers I don't understand how they themselves can't connect the dots.

Hueite population....

Swag hair, swag body, mudeslime beard and tight ass nfl pants that shows the real difference between the fat weak white males and the swagged out buffed black players.

How can white people even compete? How does it feel as an hamburger watching all those big buffed swagged out black guys play a sport for 200.000 dollars per practice?

wtf, the sword handle is painted wrong

That's 100% a white guy made to look black. No one cares about white people though, just more racism against us.

says a monkey..
and you wonder why whites stay away from you

please add child to the other hand because lack of child support hurt the children

Nigger, nigger and nigger

jej

HE THICC THO

>cattle auction

BASED HONG KONG
A
S
E
D

H KONG
O
N
G

yes we need to pay reparations and no better way than to return them to the lands we stole them from

kek good one.

R34 when?

>government is racist
>better vote democrat to give them more power

Lol once we're a minority Paco is going to kill you first just like he did with your compatriots in LA.

Niggers like you disgust me even more

>nosering
No thanks.

>gallows

Another white invention the niggers don't mind using.

shitskins can't process information...

Hmm, that's a bit better.

you can always go back to Africa

Why are burgers allways the worst posters

plot twist, the nigger stabbed himself

It's perfection. I really want to start doing paintings like this and use a pseudonym like Daequon Wewuz or something, and stamp all my work as wewuz.

Jokes on you, my mom is already dead.

>implying we're trying to get it out

Fug

This new trend for HD brows has GOT TO STOP. You all just look surprised, you silly bints.