Reminder

Reminder

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Hispanic_whites
youtube.com/watch?v=LP2OA1WtT2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mr Soros pls go away

56% of 320 million isn't 240 last time i checked.
maybe it's the imperial system you're using?
kek

Lol fuck off nigger, that is like triple the amount of whites you guys have, and by white it is "white identifying". You also need to understand what percentages mean.

>Brazil
>0% white

Now show the number of non-hispanic whites

>0%
it's way less than that

How can Australicucks even compete?

Stop using false data

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Hispanic_whites
>197,243,423 non-hispanic whites in 2012
>62.8% of total population

We are also at replacement rates here. Most Europe countries can't say the same. They will turn less white than we are 100 years from now.

That is the number.
You all realize that Whites will become a minority only in percentages, right? We'll still outnumber everyone else by +100 million.

who could be behind these posts??

Absolute numbers aren't relevant you stupid fuck. Burger education...

Isn’t Brazil whiter than Germany if we take the population as base?

Yes they do as it pertains to the total percentage of all whites on earth
>1 in 2 whites lives in the USA

According to this logic Europe as a whole would be many times whiter than the US.

Wrong. The US has 320 million people. 52% makes about 170 million whites. There are about 740 million in Europe in general and 600-700 million whites. How can your education be this bad?

You couldn't include all the non-white yuro countries like the Baltics, Italy, Portugal & Spain, Russia..etc.

Like the Balkans* I meant. Balts are whtie

update that SHART, braizl too has less africans than the US

You're counting mongrels

>1 in 2 whites lives in USA

Wrong.

nice try burger

Damn there really isn't many of us
Does anyone knows how many white people there are total ?

It's the negro contamination within their DNA

Your birthrates for whites is below 2. You will be a majority brown country in less than 100 years and all of your history will be forgot by forgetful sand niggers.

About half a billion of you. Crazy how they call non whites "minorities".

dumbass schnitzelfag, the EU has 500 million people in it, and less than 60% of those are actual whites

1.2 billion.

I'm confused by this meme. Are we shaming each other for being first in line for the demographic displacement of our people by the jews? Why?

It's like saying 'haha you got stabbed first and are bleeding out more than me'. Or tacitly saying all of the same country have the same genetic makeup. It doesn't make any sense as a 'you're not white' misdirect.

actually back at 2.35 for ethnic Germans since 2016
Pls dont post your 7 year old data here

I challenge any Amerimutant to a rhetorical battle on any topic of their choice. Go ahead. Your brain is no match for mine.

Replacement rate is 2.1 (TFR in pic). So no, you're not.

OP is a weak pussy faggot who gets Hillaryshekels for doing slidethreads
and the Retards are biting

We're talking about Europe vs. the US mate. The 60% numbe is obviously ridiculous.

I think this faggot believes in the evolution fairy sky man

The EU isn't the whole of Europe, you idiot. Europe has a population of 740 millions people. Europe is 90% white.

It's just bantz to distract you for a minute and have a laugh instead of having to think of the soul crushing reality that your country is getting destroyed.

>le 0.001% face

>american education

go to sleep you gook sub-anglo mongrel

I don't know, it seems to be an int thing and they are pretty anti-European, especially anti-Italian, maybe it's just banter but who knows who is behind it.

KRAUTS BTFO

Are you trolling or just actually that stupid?

>2014
Ok

Remember to sage the divide and conquer thread guys

Still more than double, and in some cases even triple, the white population of "european" countries.

Lol

Every European country has a smaller population than the US you stupid Amerifat. In total there are more whites in Europe than in the USA. Not to mention the fact that a significant portion of American """"""whites"""""" are mongrels with muh 1/64 cherokee DNA and nigger ancestry from the time when you retards didn't think enslaving chimps wouldn't produce negative consequences.
>
>American
>can't do math
Like pottery

Is this a bot?

>from the time when you retards didn't think enslaving chimps wouldn't produce negative consequences.
>wouldn't
would*

>defending brazil

Gee, I wonder what country you're from?

Sure if a village has 100 whites and 200 niggers it's whiter than a city with 50 whites and 2 niggers
Average burger IQ

I'm not defending Brazil. I'd even go so far to say that its even worse a country than yours in terms of mongrels.

I simply pointed out your inability to do math. American education really does work wonders

>what are numbers?
sage in every field

>absolute numbers
WOAH

Why are you spamming every thread with this? Kill yourself you autistic piece of shit.

50 9/10th niggers and 2 niggers

Stop pulling these numbers out of your fat brown ass Mr burger. Also Europe has many more countries than that you dumbshit.

Now were counting all euros? Most of you are rape babies.

what about all the immigrants you got from these countries?
america is like 40% white then lmao

>White America

what's the point of these threads
why are they not deleted

the mods are butthurt amerimutts

yay the country with the largest number of white people within its borders is becoming proportionately less white woo

>blond chink
Yea no.

>MUGHUH GREAT WHITE AMERICA
>MUH EUROPEAN ANCESTRY
>WHITE POWER!!!1!1!!
>*sharts in mart*

Talking about white people:
>yea USA has the largest population of whites
Talking about crime:
>yea black people commit the most crime per capita

BLARGBBLGH AMURIGUH NO WHYYTE GARBALFHFEWEFFDVF

roll for your own custom amerimongrel face

But the USA is larger than Europe without Russia.

America and Europe are roughly the same size you massive retard. Do you know how small each European country is in comparison to the US?

roll

I'm only 1/8th Moroccan and 1/4 poo, but the rest is pure German. I'm probably more Aryan than you. Why do you keep making these stupid threads? My grandma had blonde hair so I'm probably a carrier.

America and its very broad definition of "White"

rolli for the 1% white
wait
nobody is that white in amer*ca
roling for the 0.2% white

I'm telling you fuckers, I'M WHITE.

t. amerishart on vacation

>genetic hardening
This downturn will purge the White race of degenerates and breed a race of woke right-wing breeders. Feels good man

"Pure German"

youtube.com/watch?v=LP2OA1WtT2s

Non Americans B T F O

>The landmasses are the same, surely we should compare AN ENTIRE CONTINENT to a single country

What exactly are you going to do with your

¡Si mijo, tell 'em!

Sup Forumss king

>couldn't even find high res picture of US flag
pathetic. and you call yourself american?

The land masses? What the fuck are you going on about, mutt? Europe has a greater white population than the US, and they're roughly the same size. Borders mean jack shit in this respect, retard.
>We have the largest population of white people, we all speak the same language, we're homologous, we're all in the same country
You're also a bunch of consumerist, cultureless buffons

You mean our system that is entirely based off of the system everybody else uses, just with archaic measurements because not enough people wanted to change our infrastructure?

>hurr durr imperial units
>hurr durr completely inaccurate
>completely based on the meter since 1959

Why does it matter that they're "in the same country"? You're grasping at straws mate. I'm starting to like this "burgers are ignorant and stupid" meme isn't actually a meme.

Fuck you Mohammed.

>borders dont mean anything
>also it's ok that europe is made up of a balkanized fractured group of gunless nu-males, we're still totally relevant!

America is white man's last true hope

If you all have guns then how come that you are still ruled by jews and people who say that "whites are inherently racist" aren't all dead yet?

>I'm only 1/8th Moroccan and 1/4 poo
>I'm probably more Aryan than you
Keep dreaming, mutt