imgur.com/a/PiAkw
>Raqqa Oct16
imgur.com/a/9oXDl
>SE Syria oct11
imgur.com/a/q2oaN
>N Hama Oct10
i.imgur.com/E66bVhC.jpg

Developments Oct26
>Iraqi Armed Forces impose full control over the H-2 Airbase and several villages
>Led by Tiger Forces SAA liberate Saqr Island in DeZ following 15 hour op that began last night
>Hama; Republican Guards and Qalamoun Shield manage to reclaim Jubb al-Abyad
>RU MoD; US forces, armed groups impede access to Rukban Camp, prevent Sy govt from organizing safe corridor/delivering supplies to camp
>Genl Hassan informed that his Tiger Forces will lead the offensive from T-2 to Albukamal, will not commence until DeZ City is liberated
>Tiger Forces, SAA enter Ummal District after overrunning the front-lines of IS seize municipal post office/impose fire control over Al-Safa Mosque
>PMU/Iraqi Armed Forces storm last IS positions at Rawah, liberate large patch of highway leading to strategic border city of Al-Qa’im
>SAA/Hezbollah officially liberate T-2 Pumping Station after several days of fighting
>Tillerson: Assad family reign coming to end, "only reason Syrian forces have been successful has been because of the air support they have received from Russia.”
>Erdogan; Operation in Idlib largely complete, other potential military targets in Sy, namely the Kurdish held Afrin

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FvyQUF6Q02Y
mobile.twitter.com/AlSuraEnglish/status/923533907386974208
mobile.twitter.com/DanaNawzar/status/923515166196629504
youtube.com/watch?v=P_rt8gdor4k
mobile.twitter.com/shell_blog/status/923583414632140801
mobile.twitter.com/John_Locke_New/status/923572552768815104
mobile.twitter.com/AlSuraEnglish/status/923564538317848577
mobile.twitter.com/BarzanSadiq/status/923547234192576513
businessinsider.com/twitter-is-banning-all-ads-from-russian-news-agencies-rt-and-sputnik-2017-10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>''yes yes goy everything bad that happens to you is because of the jews, not us your leaders''
>''go on hate Israel like a good goy, don't question us''
>''in Islam it's forbidden to rebel against your ruler, like we did with the previous one, no matter what he does don't rebel, obey like a good goy.''
>''You must go and die for muh Palestine goy''

sandniggers get out
we are pro-usa on this usa website

this is worse than sneakers

youtu.be/FvyQUF6Q02Y
>a bunch of “muh guns” americans are equal to a terrorist group that has killed thousands

>whynotboth.jpg

Assad must go.

>Assad must go
Agree , he should go on his way to capture the rest of Syrian clay ! Every single grain of sand , every inch

Reminder memeflag apartheid is in full effect.
Namefag apartheid in reconsiderg

tacoshellcommercial.jpeg

Reminder

I don't get it, how is it similar?

>#Kurds from Rojava #Syria killed in #Iraq Makhmour front while fighting the #Iraq/i government forces.
Wonder how many Iraqi/T*rkish/Iranian k*rds are in "SDF"...

The guy who made the video has a channel dedicated to spamming clips from John Oliver’s tv show, don’t expect it to make any sense

One of the finest bakes
That's how every thread should be organized
Saddam salutes you ,OP

Arab Baathist has to go tho, he’s not an oldfag

Hanan and rody are Arab girls name
Wtf man

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHY ISNT TRUMP PROTECTING THE KURDS?!!

>tent ZPU

Bongroach been here for as long as I can remember m8 the he's not the roach we deserve nor the roach we need , but he's not going anywhere so just get used to it
Also he's not cancerous sometimes

>it just works

ok, now that quaim is underway.
What r the next steps?
in 2 days or smth is UN report about the chemicals due.
Roachistan might finally tackle Afrin.
But then what?
At what point does US have to leave?
Will they just say there r still ISIS so we stay?

Syria will be federalized most likely, right?

It was funny to read all the BS propaganda from kurds on twitter saying how they repelled the Iraqi army, killing 50+ and destroying 10+ tanks while losing only 2 soldiers

kek, they are so full of shit

Thanks m8

He’s only been name fagging for less than a month tho

I'm with you bro.
Not sure how to implement him to apartheid or shoa avoiding friendly fire

>Bongroach been here for as long as I can remember m8
He came after 'lebbo, that's still newfag territory

Are you vietUK user?

No

Yes but if you gonna tell him to fuck off every thread you're just bullying him while ruining the thread
Let him have the
>Atatürk was a crypto Jew
>turks are based
>muh nationalism
He keeps the thread bumping u know
Did he lurk for at least 2 months ? (Lurking pol in general doesn't count he must lurk /SG/ )

Look at this duuudeeee

News from previous threads,

Iraq
Syria
Miscellaneous
R&U videos
Map

White and based.!

is lawgoy still here?

Anti-Israel = Anti-White

mobile.twitter.com/AlSuraEnglish/status/923533907386974208
>#BREAKING - #Kurdish #Peshmerga completely withdraw from #Makhmour after #ISF push on their positions.
mobile.twitter.com/DanaNawzar/status/923515166196629504
>KDP media reports Wahid Bakuzi, head of KDP's branch in Zummar, has lost his life during rappelling Hashd militia attacks near Zummar.

>captcha is select bus images
Thread relevant but phone posting is annoying because of the image captcha.

Syria can't be federalised the way the SDF wants it to be
Because it would mean that the SAA split up their territory to more autonomous regions while SDF keeps theres

There's also Turkey who made it clear they won't accept it

to the pub

>bullying
At what point did he bring it upon himself?
I've tried reasoning with him months ago, again and again but you literally get the same replies out of him every time
The man still calls me a kurd half the time because he outright refuses to read my posts
>Did he lurk for at least 2 months ?
No idea, he might have but I highly doubt it considering all the revisionist shit he's spouting all the time

>miscellaneous

White&Based

maybe
this

Continued,
Iraq

Syria

Video,

You can still use the old capture while phone posting.

After September 25the bullshit in Iraq, there is no way it will be possible

>in b4 bong and kraut flag autism

He claimed the other day hes bipolar, he is shitposting because he's depressed and wants attention. Doesn't excuse his shitposting but it definitely explains it.

>He claimed the other day hes bipolar, he is shitposting because he's depressed and wants attention.
That was the Jordanian spammer

tell me about the legal framework of the non proliferation of nuclear weapon treaty.
1 what happens if a country that signed it does develop nukes
2 what's the difference between signing and ratifying (does it changes the level of engagement and the boundaries that the country imposes on itself)
3 can you unsign it develop nukes and sign it back (can the country be invaded on legal terms?)
4 what happens to the countries that didn't sign it and develop nukes (can usa invade them)

Do you mention Saddam ironically or seriously ?

Memeflag apartheid.
Damn flag traitor

>inb4 Atatürk was a cryptojew eruocucks Arab nationalist this eurocuck that

Thanks, I don't use my phone much and never use the default site settings

Oh, whoops. I feel silly now

Seriously of course , not the same way bongroach does it but still

Good morning lads!!
Now you can get your own punished issam figure

Wait, why do you want to know?

tell me this is real

>Syria General
Oh look, it's the Kremlin Syria disinfo thread for the 10,000th time. I'm sure a lot of Sup Forumstards have fallen for the obvious Russian propaganda.

>I'm sure a lot of Sup Forumstards have fallen for the obvious Russian propaganda.
you have no idea about Sup Forums if you only hail your own nations propaganda as truth, fucking re**itors

It's pretty sad when the Russians start to look like the good guys. America needs a purge, starting with alphabet soup agencies.

all you get for breaking it is an angry voiced letter by the UN, as long as no one vetoes it that is. Breaking it is not even close to a casus belli. The whole treaty is basically
>don't build nuclear arms and you'll get some assistance for your civillian nuclear program

only nations that tested nukes before 1967 can get in. Pakistan, India and probably israel are out because of that.

Nowadays it's also not that meaningful. There are states with low nuclear latency, mainly japan (which is why they're called a paranuclear state). They posses the industrial and scientific capacity to develope a nuke in a matter of a few months to years should it be necessary. In the case of japan you can add that they basically have ICBMs ready, their "civillian" solid fuel rocket program is a mediocre disguise.

it is!!

Oh look it's the retarded /ptg/oy again
Hey brother did you send shekels to your best ally today ?

me gusta

>Putin! I thought you Russians had changed!
Modest chuckle.jpg

>Russians start to look like the good guys
I see you still live in a black&white world

He is posting about Syria and is not trolling while you have only talked about meme flags itt.

>when the Russians start to look like the good guys
>when
We always were good guys. There is literally nothing wrong with wanting assimilate all nations into our family. Their pesky "muh freedom" is irrelevant. All hail hive-mind.

So I get to decide between a country that puts fags, terrorists and degenerates in their place and a country that is currently choking on it's own moral decay (and also jewish semen)?

I know it's painful to relive it but please tell us where did Putin touch you?

Everyone has igs duty.
Also his post was bait to break rhe apartheid.
He could easily change the real flag if he wants to get taken seriously

BASED Tillerson said there is no future for ASSad in Syria. How do you feel that your sandnigger king will go?

I can't remember what happens to people who say "Assad must go."
Someone remind me.

Me too phamlam

Get with the fucking program

SyAF promotional video :

youtube.com/watch?v=P_rt8gdor4k

The God Emperor and BASED Tillerson are Kek's blessed. Nothing will happen.

How must Trump feel right now?

>1 what happens if a country that signed it does develop nukes
Kvetching, no more assistance in (civil) nuclear research, your reputation ruined etc
In reality not that much, look at best korea who violated the treaty for like 20 years straight
>2 what's the difference between signing and ratifying (does it changes the level of engagement and the boundaries that the country imposes on itself)
ratification is basically "confirming" the treaty, signing is the intend to comply to the treaty
most treaties (read;their obligations) only come into effect after x amount of days after ratification or when x amount of member states ratified said treaty
ratification tl;dr turning int. law into national law
>3 can you unsign it develop nukes and sign it back (can the country be invaded on legal terms?)
I guess you can do that but it kind of destroys your reputation doesnt it?
Can't think of any legal grounds for the use of force in this case tbqh
>4 what happens to the countries that didn't sign it and develop nukes (can usa invade them)
No, US can't invade them for that.
Countries outside the treaty are free to develop nuclear weapons, they're not under any obligation

The average of Syrian pilots is probably above 40.
They can't fly too tight corners without getting unconscious.

THERE IS NO NAMEFAG APARTHEID. THERE SHOULD BE APARTHEID FOR NON_CONTRIBUTORS.

Namefag/notnamefag is not meaningful in anyway.

This thread has contributors and non-contributors. Non-contributors might as well be our enemy.

All they have to do is to contribute. Then they will be contributors. Simple.

>Tillerson says that there is no future for Assad in Syria
Assuming that Tillerson is not himself dripping in cheese pizza sauce, this inane statement is another piece of evidence that Deep State remains in control of the game. Tillerson may well be out by this time next year and in his place Nimrata Randhawa Haley. Deep State/ZOG/MIC might still think that it could destroy Syria by using the YPG (aka SDF) terrorists as their new brand for ISIS/FSA. I think that they are seriously miscalculating because Russia will not back down on this ultimately.

Meanwhile on the Homeland front... BASED Gary Cohn and BASED GOP Congressmen are preparing to dismember the 401k vehicle, taking contributions from $18,000 to a miserly $2,400. SO BASED!

mobile.twitter.com/shell_blog/status/923583414632140801

>#SSNP fighters pose in the ancient theatre of #Palmyra

mobile.twitter.com/John_Locke_New/status/923572552768815104

>Pro-government Afghan Shia militia Fatimiyoun Brigade take part in battles in Deir Ez zor

mobile.twitter.com/AlSuraEnglish/status/923564538317848577

>#BREAKING - #Iraqi troops celebrate on captured #KDP-led #Peshmerga Humvee inside #Makhmour after Peshmerga fled amidst clashes

mobile.twitter.com/BarzanSadiq/status/923547234192576513

>First picture of the destroyed #Abrams tank in #Zumar.

You say ignore meme flags yet these fucking mouthbreathers are replying to the same shitposting as the confederate poster below you but is not called out on it

I'm pretty sure they're not in the position to dogfight anyone right now.

It would mean that Russia failed its air policing, and I'm not sure that even their Fulcrums fly with A2A missiles.

And I think they can't really afford extensive training of new pilot as well, at least not for their most advanced types.

this much autism should be contagious...

vaccinations have done this!
this is why vaccinations are good.

*cringe*

>best korea who violated the treaty for like 20 years straight
i though they unsigned it, at least that's what wikipedia says
>I guess you can do that but it kind of destroys your reputation doesnt it?
what does it imply? do these countries get sanctions/blockade?
>Countries outside the treaty are free to develop nuclear weapons, they're not under any obligation
So the countries that signed it and don't have nukes are the one that hope for help in civilian energy if they decide to do it one day?

Twitter is banning all ads from Russian news agencies RT and Sputnik effective immediately

businessinsider.com/twitter-is-banning-all-ads-from-russian-news-agencies-rt-and-sputnik-2017-10

R*ssia and Putang BTFO, no more shekels for ass*dist propaganda.

>what does it imply? do these countries get sanctions/blockade?
Leaving the NPT implies that you're starting a nuclear arms program. The backleash depends on the country i guess. Irrelevant ones will get sanctions that make the ones that were placed on iran weak, important economic powerhouses/regional allies might get away with it relatively unscathed.

>So the countries that signed it and don't have nukes are the one that hope for help in civilian energy if they decide to do it one day?
Yes. Also they get good boy points.

Rules are rules.
If it's real flag to real flag posting i can't do something about it.

O just hope the saa learned from the current situation.
To get its military a proper training.
Also they should hire some Russian advisers.
Yes they are lucky for the Russians to fil the air gap.
But they might get some jung fresh aiirforce recruits afrer the war is over.
That is probably not at saa priority list atm

>still butthurt about drumpf
Why haven't these """"people"""" off'd themselves yet? He won, no matter how much CIAs, ABCs or HRCs kvetch

i meant what does it imply to loose reputation not leaving the NPT

In what battles have the SSNP even fought in?

How come they werent there to pose for the picture when it was actually captured?

Are the SSNP just hardcore LARPers?

>Also they should hire some Russian advisers.

Isn't there like 200 Wagner PMC dudes working there already?