Sup Forums shitposting championships

Which country rivalry is the funniest to watch on here? Which generates the most butthurt? Is it the Anglo vs German/French? The Jap vs the Gook? The Romanian vs the Hungarian? The Manolo vs the Jordi? The Burger vs the Leaf? The Balt vs the Russian?

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/countries-boasting-women-biggest-natural-8315288
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is germany hairy?

Everyone vs pajeet
Everyone vs Turkroaches

Occasionally a Paki and a pajeet will get into it. Those are always gold.

I seem to enjoy the latest German hate threads.

German women are hairy, at least that's what I've been told here.

I feel sorry for Pajeet. They got bullied off this board.

As for Turks they have some fine shitposters. I think they enjoy the hate.

forgot everyone v poles meme

undefeated champion

People who shower in that shit filled river and shit in the streets deserve to be bullied

You are the only country along with Germany that gets its own daily hate thread lol

Germany vs everyone

Germans sometimes tend to take pol very seriously

In my humble opinion, it's the burger vs. the Britbong. It's like watching two retards fighting over whose more stupid than the other.

It shows that she doesn't really have blonde hair, she just dyed it because she's a Jerrynigger

everyone against mudshits
everyone against shills
everyone against r/normie scum
everyone against the turkroaches

Swedish anons seem to hate us anglos for some reason on here I don't remember us kicking there ass in any wars in the past or anything or is it Muhammad shitposting

cuckristians vs glorious muslims

inshallah إن شاء الله

That's just German """"humor""""

It's one autistic Turk.

It's probably the German Turk who created the Beady Anglo meme.

Ill have to add this to the gif.

and today muslims fuck your girls and wives and kill your soldiers on the street and your people and government doesnt do anything haha

Obviously it's the serbocuck vs the glorious albo

true bro

No they didn't, they still stink up the place.

I too, enjoy our cross border banter.

haha funny joke muhammad!
did you come up with that or was it your daughter-wife?
sorry, of course it can't have been, she's not alowed to talk, it must have been your sex slave boy, then

This hairy woman meme concerning fem Krauts is sort of offbase now. We were on vacation in Germany last summer and went to a few local sauanbads, in addition to Baden Baden. Almost every chick, including the Omas, is shaved. It's a complete 180 from the 1980's. Somehow, the Krauts have convinced themselves it's a hygiene issue...which is odd, because if you shower everyday and use deodorant, hair isn't a hygiene issue (asthetics, okay).

The really weird thing tho' was all the dudes, including the Opas, with shaved wangs. Seeing a middle-aged Kraut w/earrings and a gold chain slamming a hefeweizen in the nude is troubling. Fucking cabbage eaters...

>colonised Britain

REEEEEEEEE

I unironically have blond (head) hair and blue eyes and dark hair from the temples down, including all over my brawny-ass chest.

Nordic-Alpine hybrids are god-tier

Kek

I hate Brits.

aww yeaaaah saved

Abloo able poor Muhammad and pajeet let me warm your cocks with my crumpets

Fag.

but that's completely wrong

most of our women actually dye their hair brown to appear younger.

>mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/countries-boasting-women-biggest-natural-8315288

How can yuro breastlets even compete?

>the Guardian

Whatever you say Anglo puppet state :^)

The USA is 56% white.

>regardless of her bodyweight

Full of fatties

Mmm...

Wtf i always thought the meme about hairy women were about the french

We think all continentals are hairy tbqh

Lol you realize the civilised world can't tell you apart or give a shit. We can't tell the difference when all we know you for is the two of you calling us at all hours with scams that a white toddler could have easily come up with.
But it's ok because I know that you don't roll around in your own shit. Do you? Do you boy? Who doesn't roll in their own shit? Good boy, good boy
It makes scam calls better though because when I start accusing pakis of shitting in the streets like animals they go fucking berzerk. "FUCK YOU MUDDA, YOU MUDDA DOG"

I want to the US. NOW!

Pakis look down on Indians for swimming in poo while they fuck goats.

I prefer Indians. They don't blow people up.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, FUCKEN romanians. LOL. They get SO much shit because their gypsies have recently made off to different euro countries, they get hated on every single thread here.

I've never seen a european country get so much shit on here as Romania (maybe except turkey haarrr harrr harrr), but somehow, they're fucking unphased. Most top tier bants i've ever seen were Romanian flags. 10/10 would call gypsy again. Underrated shitposters.

>Tiny island
>Insane immigration rates
>Rate of Muhammad as a baby name
>Euro birth rates

Come on Nigel you know it, I know it, Sup Forums knows it, you're as good as gone.

You really want to go down that road m8?

slower

take your shitposting to the next level, do it IRL:

we're going to mass trigger the left by putting up harmless posters that say "it's okay to be white", media shitstorm will ensue, the left will be exposed to the public for how much they actually hate white people

get in here

Hilarious.
Just remember who made your shitty island into an ctual nation, peasant.

Says the meme flag

I think I do yeah

Hate picture, sorry i'm reporting you.
I also hope for you you paid your TV license mate.

>frog we wuzzing about people who left his entire continent almost 1000 years ago
The only people descended from William the Conqueror and his ilk are Brits and Paddies, not Frog faggots.

>Knife bin
>Vacuum laws
>Bike wheels
>Shariah neighborhoods
>Arrests for wrong think
>Child trafficking rings
>The absolute state of your police force
Yawn

Anglos are apes

We don't have humor

Is tht Sweden in the middle?

You're lucky I have to go to work otherwise I would destroy you. You can't even begin to imagine the amount of English memes I have.

requesting the modern swedish one

>let me show you my virgin collection
I hate it when faggots "collect" memes like retards, regardless of their fleg.

Ireland vs England but its not even bants they just legitamately hate each other.

>Gets stabbed
At least I'm not some gun toting American who wouldn't face charges after stabbing this guy back.

Brits only have two bullets
>Le 56%
>You like guns lol
Meanwhile, in Bongistan

No, we don't. My ex was Irish.

I like burgers vs the world

Friendly reminder that the english nobility spoke french until we kicked their ass during the Hundred Years War, at wich point they ragequit and started talking like the pleb.

1776 the year the British beat themselves because no one else could
Now you are 56% you cannot take credit for the actions of British people
You are a nigger you are not white

Russia / Ukraine is by far the funniest.

>Somehow, the Krauts have convinced themselves it's a hygiene issue

Hair traps sweat and shit particles. If you don't shave, your crotch WILL reek even if you've just stepped out of the shower.

I would never suck a dick with untrimmed pubes. Trim your pubes, and shave your balls, taint and butt.

And you just save images because?

Yea I would imagine nobody in England really gives a shit about north ireland, its basically a second world nation.

Monarchs spoke English before the Hundred Years' War and had integrated to a large extent into English culture, giving their kids quintessential Anglo names like "Edward" and "Edmund". This was all before the Hundred Years' War.
You have poor knowledge of history.
>talking like the pleb
And now you're talking like us plebs too. All Frogs have to speak English, otherwise their best career opportunities would be shelf-stackers in supermarkets.

hot

No one knows.

>gets bombed by German blimps

Yeah, we don't give a fuck about Ulster anymore.

The Germans are white so it's fair play

I mean it makes sense.

>france ride with us back to the port
>'le no'
>*gets blown up by only ally*
>*surrenders*

The funny thing is, Kelpers would benefit from studying in our universities.
Specially the STEM ones like UTA. There you have mostly people that are not infected by the lefty virus, you know, because you have to actually study to pass.

I think they'll benefit a lot, is not like we hate them, there's a reason their safety was primordial when we invaded.

I agree that Romanians have some of the best bants. They always make Hungarians butthurt.

You're already gone though.

You will be minority white in a few years if you aren't now.

You also had a black Muslim president

>t. Muhammad
Listen, Brit, we can both agree that we're crawling in undesirables, can't we? Non-Brits, and Nonwhites especially, abound in both of our countries, ours more than yours. But at least our government is still a little bit better.

The Normans weren't even French lmao. We both got cucked by the same people.

The situation an individual American is in is 100x better than that of the individual Brit.

Everyone minority white country vs Poland

I think it's hilarious, there are lots of Poles in the UK, but while our country falls apart and they milk us for every penny they can send back home, they have a nice white family waiting for them in Poland, which they will return to as soon as Sharia law is enforced.

lots of angry beta males hate Poland for their superior foresight, they were just playing the long con all along

It helps that romania actually cucked hungary with the Trianon irl. Hungarians are super butthurt about it.

>t. slavnigger diaspora

cringe